• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fr/Lg: Hoenn Adventure

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
    I know its not a great title, anyways with alittle sprite help from Signomi I have started a comic of what I think will happen after Fr/Lg: Continued!

Plot

After Green destroyed the Quatra Blue was taken to a hostpital (not a pokemon center, a real hostpital this time) where she stayed for four weeks. Two weeks after Blue got out of the hostpital, Green and Her got sent to Hoenn by Prof.Oak, It seems that there is a new evil in Hoenn going by the name of Team Solar. Will Green and Blue stop this new evil? Or will they lose... Find out in Fr/Lg: Hoenn Adventure!

Characters

Blue

Kind, thoughtful, Intelligent, she can get easy confused, Blue cares more about helping others than helping herself. During her former journey she was known as the female heroine. Now her goal, with the help of Green, is to beat Team Solar. She lived a horrible childhood and never knew her actual parents, besides her foster mother living in Pallet, because of this, she is very fragile and sensitive, also prone to any sort of mental attack that could remind her of her past, or warn her of her future...

Green

Sarcastic, arrogant, tempermental, he can be a real pain in the neck. Green is the exact opposite of Blue. Green was known formally as the Champion, after being beaten by Blue, he started gaining more respect for her than before. He is also hot headed and a very uneasy person to reason with. He starts growing concerned about Blue as she soon starts getting caught up in horrifically vivid day dreams. But unknowingly looks at Blue at a more different perspective, as if she needs him to keep her out of her misery.

Team Solar

Note: Info will be added once I make more comics

Comics

Green Comic's:

Note: These comics will be about Green only, it will mostly be about his past.

Blue Comic's:

Note: These comics will be about Blue only, it will mostly be about her past.

Team Solar Comic's:

TS Comic One

Note: These will only have Team Solar in them.

Plot Comic's:
    Chapter One Part One
    Chapter One Part Two
    Chapter Two Part One
    Chapter Two Part Two

Note: These comic's Will have everyone in them.

I will update the comic's every saturday (I don't have that much time on the computer anymore since school is starting)

Credits:

Signomi - Team Solar Sprites, Caped Blue and Green, Green and Blue kissing

Last edited:
    Years
    YO!
    I'm here to SPAM comment on this comic. I love how you two are working together! cough{Since Signomiz doesn't care anymore and won't update...}cough
    You don't get much of that here anymore.
    Signomiz-san, sorry but that kissing picture looks like Blue is trying to rip Green's shoulder off with her left hand....
    *purr*

Years
    -ahem- Vhat are talking about? I'm off my little 'break' =D, I'll start updating often, infact did you even see the new part up? Why I'm insulted D: -cough- Anyway..

She's supposed to be pushing her hand on his shoulder XD

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Its very good, but I don't see mutch point of giving them new starters. They will be level 5, whats a couple of champions gonna do with level fives? They should use there powerful Pokemon.
    Anyway yeah, its very good apart from that :P ^_^

~Newten5

Back