• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fr/Lg: Hoenn Adventure

Jarman

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    The blood in comic 2 is horribly made, and putting lots of writing under single strips is for lazy people. And why does the solar leader look like green? Is it his father?

Years
  • Egghh. I know she's supposed to be pushing her hand down on his shoulder. I've read enough 15 + manga to know that. It still looks like she's tearing his shoulder off. I made a comic of Goku rom DBZ getting drunk! It's random. *was done during English class*

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • Well I'm not going to be making a new comic this weekend, well I am going to make a comic but this comic is going to be about the flood in New Orleans

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2019
    screenshots

If you have any yet, can you add some screenshots from the game on the thread?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Hoodoomon10 said:
    If you have any yet, can you add some screenshots from the game on the thread?
    Its not a game, its a sprite comic, anyway I really like this comic.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • I know I know I haven't updated in a long time

Say outlew any new eppys for us, I'm dying to know *_*

Its OutlAw and I'm not making new Episodes for this comic, I'm starting a new comic soon

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
  • Ok its hasn't been a month yet so I'm not being a noob but why don't you want to make any more "episodes" for this comic? Its good so far and you shouldn't do that. You are being like Fox leaving at the climax. Since Fox have their shows on hiatus for as long time and/or cancel them in the very middle
    SPAM
    *remembers Tru Calling*

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • Hmmm, I must've forgotten to ask a mod to close this.... Well the reason I'm not making anymore 'Episodes' because I am currently trying to make a really great story/plot for a new comic I'm going to start working on soon (I have a nack for not finishing comics)

Well can a mod please close this?

Back