• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen FR LG Monospecies Challange

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hey, tell me are my banners ugly or just lame, or somthing, really, I want to know the blunt truth, to better myself.

The problem I had with it was the bright green/red. It contrasts a lot and causes some nasty pixely distortion around the words. A more toned down green/red may have gone better together, but that's just my opinion. No offense ^^;;;

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mt._Moon

There are no Onix in Mt. Moon.
    Maybe you just fought trainers with Onix? They're common Pokemon among hikers.
    It doesn't say in the strategy guide either, but I've always seen wild Onix there. I think I caught one there once, but I deleted that game a long time ago.
    And also, the only trainers I fought there were Team Rocket, a bug pokemon trainer, youngster, and the girl in the beginning of the cave.

~Night

EDIT: and I also battled that supernerd who wanted both fossils

~Night

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    You know that little box that says Click here to View, then when you click on it, it opens up to reveal more stuff, how do you do that???

I think it's done like this:
    Spoiler:

It should say "spoiler" or something like that?

It doesn't say in the strategy guide either, but I've always seen wild Onix there. I think I caught one there once, but I deleted that game a long time ago.
    And also, the only trainers I fought there were Team Rocket, a bug pokemon trainer, youngster, and the girl in the beginning of the cave.

~Night

Maybe you're thinking of Rock Tunnel? There's onix in there.

Last edited:

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    I think it's done like this:
    Spoiler:

It should say "spoiler" or something like that?

Maybe you're thinking of Rock Tunnel? There's onix in there.
    I just said - I haven't been to Rock Tunnel yet.

~Night

~*Update*~
    evolved all Spearow to Fearow
    put Shiny Rattata in Daycare
    ~*End Update*~

~Night

~*Update*~
    Made it to Lavender Town
    ~*End Update*~

~Night

Last edited:
    Years
    update time so yeah i finally evelved charizard
    charizard lv.53
    im majorly over leveled but what to do only pokemon
    ready to fight koga
    deafeted:
    a bunch of trainers
    a bunch of rockets
    my rival
    lt.surge
    erika
    hm slaves:rattata and geodude

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
    I can't find my stinkin' Fire Red version... I'll look this weekend but I'm not sure how much I can actually promise.

So, for now, my challenge is on hold. If someone else wants Clefairy, go ahead and give it to him or her.

Xaviar

Years
    Well, I recently rearranged everything in my room and I must've put it into some obscure box in my closet. It would take a bit of archaeologist work to find anything in there...

I might end up using a ROM if I can't find it.

Xaviar

Years
    I have enough posts to put an image up!! Is it ok if I made a custom userbar to put in my sig? Here it is:

FR LG Monospecies Challange

Back