• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FR/LG Style Overworlds

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Will the next one be Drew? 😁

sure bud! here you go!

dd67in9-60260fbe-b362-4521-8244-3ac4e629735e.png

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Damn, whenever I see your thread it just fires me up to start spriting again.
    If I can help you in spriting in any way, I'll be glad to do so. I made a few RMXP compatible spritesheets for anime characters as well, so I do have some experience.
    Good luck in your future projects! What characters are you planning to make next? Maybe I can help.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2020
    Are you planning on doing any battle sprites for all of these fellas, or are you just going to stick to ows? (also these look very nice) (also you should make XD Miror B)

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Currently no I'm not planning on making battle Sprites for them. But if I do not have anything better to do and I have a lot of free time I certainly will attempted to make FireRed LeafGreen sized battle Sprites for them. In Essentials I'm just using the generic ones for now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Damn, whenever I see your thread it just fires me up to start spriting again.
    If I can help you in spriting in any way, I'll be glad to do so. I made a few RMXP compatible spritesheets for anime characters as well, so I do have some experience.
    Good luck in your future projects! What characters are you planning to make next? Maybe I can help.

Thank you my friend! currently the only help I would require is to do a full set. Lol my time is extremely Limited. I don't have any time at all to do any of my hobbies.
    As far as what character I'm doing next it is really up in the air. I don't really have a set schedule I go by. It's whatever I feel like doing that day. Art is all about inspiration. If I'm feeling creative then I get a much better product. if I don't feel like doing anything and I still try then I have to go back and redo the same character a few times.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I LOVED those battle backgrounds!! How did you make them? I'm totally using them, maybe editing them a bit to make a poisonous swamp...

I'll give you credit of course~

thank you! I drew majority of them by referencing another picture. be it vector art or how someone else drew their pixel art. I created a non pixel scene out of different pieces of art. then drew it all in pixel form. I'm glad someone has found use for them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    https://www.deviantart.com/seed-00/gallery/all
    I saw these sprites and remembered them, but when I try to download them, they are low quality, do you still think about coming back?
    I don't know what that link is as it says there is an error loading the page. All of my Overworld sprites are uploaded in high quality. I definitely plan on making more. It's just that My work schedule is trying to kill me LOL I'm planning on taking two months off of work in the winter. I should have plenty of time to make some more overworlds then.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    made a bunch more overworlds for those who have been begging for some more. here is an example of one.
    ddhq7r5-7109ae21-a73f-4618-b83b-b9ea2896523d.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I need your help guys. Im making this character in FRLG style. He is from HGSS. I cant find any info on Him. Who is he?

ddiabqk-bd3d4a4a-da3a-4b54-8b85-04bfd85923de.png

Back