• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FR/LG Style Overworlds

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Since I couldnt figure out who the character was I created my own
    de2hegr-db06e4f1-e919-4677-bb5c-b013e7b0d961.png

de227lm-0e1bb4eb-01f6-4445-9bd6-1a83debb074c.png

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Can u make an elesa sprite (without coat) (^_^;)

Last edited:

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
    Years
  • Hi!

I've seen your works in Deviantart and I can tell that you are indeed an amazing artist.
    Since this is still ongoing, can I request the remaining Johto leaders and Elite 4?

So far, we have Falkner, Bugsy, Pryce, Claire and Janine.
    The remaining leaders are:
    Code:
    Whitney
    Morty
    Chuck
    Jasmine
    Will
    Karen

Thank you so much!

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
    Years
  • One question though, what tool did you use to make it compatible to Fire Red?
    I know that rescaling it to 50% would do the trick. However when I do it in Paint, the palette gets messed up and in Photoshop, the pixels become glitchy.

Do you have any idea how to resize it to fit to Fire Red without messing up the palette and/or pixel?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    One question though, what tool did you use to make it compatible to Fire Red?
    I know that rescaling it to 50% would do the trick. However when I do it in Paint, the palette gets messed up and in Photoshop, the pixels become glitchy.

Do you have any idea how to resize it to fit to Fire Red without messing up the palette and/or pixel?

That's strange. Are you trying to use these in a rom hack? In Photoshop you size it down by 50% and in the menu select preserve hard edges

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Can you make a zip download of all the overworld sprites please.

I will when I'm done with all of them. I got permission from other artists to include their work in the pack. But I will only zip everything together when all of them are done.

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Hi!

I've seen your works in Deviantart and I can tell that you are indeed an amazing artist.
    Since this is still ongoing, can I request the remaining Johto leaders and Elite 4?

So far, we have Falkner, Bugsy, Pryce, Claire and Janine.
    The remaining leaders are:
    Code:
    Whitney
    Morty
    Chuck
    Jasmine
    Will
    Karen

Thank you so much!

Will this work for Karen (hggs) made by purple zaffere on deviant art (u can use it as a base or use it, doesn't matter either way :)

Attachments

• dbzvt7s-963c8944-41a3-4215-8afa-0c9d4964e51e.png
      dbzvt7s-963c8944-41a3-4215-8afa-0c9d4964e51e.png
      3.4 KB · Views: 14
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    How many sprites left?

Quite a bit. I have to finish all the RSE remakes. Make all the DPP that haven't already been made. Make all the HGGSS characters. All the Black and White and X&Y characters. And all the Sun and Moon and Sword and Shield Characters.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Quite a bit. I have to finish all the RSE remakes. Make all the DPP that haven't already been made. Make all the HGGSS characters. All the Black and White and X&Y characters. And all the Sun and Moon and Sword and Shield Characters.

Ok, Thanks for replying I hope you finished them. BTW do you have pokemon emerald overworld sprites rmxp format? If you have please give me. (Thanks for your hard work)

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Mate I have some sun and moon that I got from relic castle, will that work ??

Back