• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen FR vs. LG vs. Emerald

Which game will be better?

• FireRed

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • LeafGreen

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Emerald

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    Which of these new Nintendo Pok?mon games do you think will sell more and be better in terms of gameplay, graphics and lifespan? Vote here to let the community know what you think!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • I think, Leaf Green. Actually Leaf Green and Flare Red are not so different, but I always like LG more. I like this calm name and some my fav pokemon are there (Vulpix, Ninetales, for example). Emerald- I think, it is a R/S with some changes. I have never liked R/S so much, so probably, Emeraln won`t be cool for me too.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Shouldn't Fire Red and Leaf Green be joined together? Since the only thing separating them is the Pokemon inside the games. To be honest, I'd say both FRLG, since I don't know enough about Emerald to make my mind up, but since I can't vote for both, I won't actually vote in the poll. That should please everybody. :D

Years
  • I think emerald will be better, the graphics will be improved, and there are other big changes like battle dome and stuff. i only hate the clothes from the hero and rival, never liked green :D

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Even though I won't buy any of them, I voted Emerald, because I like all of those spiffy new features. Plus, I still haven't played Ruby or Sapphire, so this would be a fresh game for me. FireRed and LeafGreen are remakes of games I have already played, so it won't be new to me.

Years
  • Thats wat i think..im hearing all this talk about all kinna islands...im cant wat to see wat all of them hind!...but i think that emerald will be good to because of the new improveded graphics and im sure there will be som new add-ins.

PaperDoll_777

Owner of Zim! ^^
    Years
  • Whats pokemon emarld guys , i've never heard of it and i'm usally the first to know these things and get the games!!! *Panics* Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well Paperdoll your FR & LG must be Japanese cus they aint out in England yet cus they dont come out till 1st October and i cant choose between them cus they all look wicked and i know FR & LG are because ive played the roms but i dont know about Emerald but it looks Wicked

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Yeah you can get a japanese patched verion rom but i have the US version rom of Fire Red :D

Pokemon_Veteran

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    i say emerald...bcoz it has two legendaries..groudon kyogre..and there is a little map changes..but i like fire red too more then green

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Emerald, I have already played FRLG in RB, and BTW, salamenceruler04, FRLG is gonna have a diff. style pokedex and you can catch all 386 in your pokedex in RS and FRLG, so RS has the old pokedex.

Back