• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fr3shB0y1s Trading Thread Lots Of Pokemon(Shinys, EV Shinys, Events, Shiny Events Etc

fr3shb0y1

24/26/30/24/30/18 for iv's and its hardy nature

wat it its id and ot......................

UPDATED!!!!

Last edited:

Bright_Sniper

Treasure Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    I'll trade you anything from my thread for the Shiny Growlithe. Also how did it level up?

arch

not pro but good enough
    Years
    i can trade a shiny victreebel UT i would really love a shiny starter ^^ PM with answer plz

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hey can I get the shiny Milotic and Spiritomb? what do you want? Is it ut? I can give a German movie Darkrai. Can you clone?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    OP:

I do have a male EV'd Heracross.

I'm interested in your shiny Turtwig.

Please contact me in PM and we can talk more in detail about a trade...maybe on Friday or Sunday?

My shop is The Spot's shop. IT's on the first page, but currently I can't link because I don't have 15 posts.

fr3shb0y1

I do have a male EV'd Heracross.

I'm interested in your shiny Turtwig.

Please contact me in PM and we can talk more in detail about a trade...maybe on Friday or Sunday?

My shop is The Spot's shop. IT's on the first page, but currently I can't link because I don't have 15 posts.
    can you tell me the stats of the heracross

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2008
    I would like the Milotic, the darkrai and Mystrey Mew.

Heres my friend code : 2793 2472 6909.

My name is Frank.

What do you want for the Milotic, Mystery Mew and Darkrai (Lv.50)

Last edited:
    Back