• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fragments of Alarayne | The Memory of the Goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013

Once upon a time, there existed a giant tree that was the source of all Pokemon and nature. The tree existed in the center of a small continent in the center of the world, serving as a central point of unity between her bordering countries. A war, however, caused this tree to wither away and the land soon fell into chaos. Grieving over the loss, the goddess severed the island from the rest of the world. Stabilizing the tree, she flew up high above the earth and was heartbroken by the sight of man and pokemon no longer co-existing as equals. As she ascended into the heavens she left the Legendary Guardians with an edict : "If the time comes once more that the tree is threatened by evil men, you must wake me, lest the world be destroyed." The Legendary Guardian bore the Child of the Forest, who headed off on a journey to the tree of mankind's salvation, thus marking the beginning of the creation of a new, unified world.

It stayed this way for over two hundred years, never changing aside from the inevitable spinning of the circle of life. Then, one summer's eve, two girls arrived on the first official voyage sanctioned by the birds since the creation of the island. The mainland had changed in these few centuries. These girls, Luna and Maxie, the Poison/Psychic Duo, were going to prove it. What they didn't count on was someone showing up and they really didn't expect a full scale war to hit the island within seven months of mainstream people being allowed access to the snooty rich island but against all odds, the catastrophe occurred. A young girl sought asylum on the island, asylum from an evil few had even dreamed about and on her shoulders lay a heavy burden, more so than any twelve year old child should ever have to bear.

Her burden was revealed in the form of warships, airships from Evergrande City that carried hundreds of solders from the Global Police Task Force. They were led by one Lance Blackthorn, the leader of the special unit squadron, the Pokemon G-Men. He stormed into Luna's palace with a demand, a demand for Alarayne's of the asylum for one young girl or face imminent invasion and deportation. Luna, having befriended the young girl in question, refused, insisting on their departure of Lance and his squadron immediately. His claims of the girl's involvement with evil syndicates and an underlying plan to destroy the holy tree were, in her mind, ridiculous. How could such a sweet child ever dream of doing such retched things? She would be proven wrong by an incident not two months later.

The girl had been living in an abandoned military base hidden snuggly under a waterfall when she received word via carrier Pidgeot from her currently acting parental unit, proclaiming that the time for her 'mission' had come at last and failure to complete her mission would result in instantaneous termination. Unable to refuse, the girl was forced to comply and with a sad, heavy heart, ventured into the ruins, past what was allowed for most people, and headed straight for the first of five seals that would unlock the pillars of light surrounding the entrance to the holy grounds. She was met with opposition by Luna after releasing the seal and after a short ordeal, was victorious as far as fighting was concerned. As she slipped into the fog of the night, she was left with a chilling haunting threat. In a last ditch attempt to salvage the girl's sanity, Luna threatened the girl with the news of the Global Police Task Force's arrival in the area and proclaimed that she would cooperate with the task force if she continued to release the seals. The girl simply turned and after a long hard look of pure emptiness, slipped back into the night.

But not even the girl could have saved the island from its eventuall demise. Wrought with despair over the thought of the girl supposedly destroying the already declining tree, Luna felt her sanity slowly slipping out of her grasp. Unable to cope with the idea of losing her island to a former friend, she created a chain reaction of earthquakes to occur several miles off shore and cleverly, caused them to erupt at the same precise moment the girl released the fourth of five seals. Panic quickly ensued the island as it was not too hard to predict the massive tsunami that was now heading their way. As Luna settled into her beach resort to await her death, a power manifested inside the girl that the world had never seen in two hundred years.

In one single blast, the girl summoned the goddess from her resting place and together, the both of them moved the sacred tree and the people of the island to the Ore Region just seconds before they all would have perished beneath the waves. Collapsing in a heap after the exhaustive seven hour move was completed, the girl fell into a coma for five months, awaking in a Team Rocket Lab in Viridian City with little to no memory of what had happened beyond her physical connection with the goddess. It was not until four months later that it was published, in a newspaper, that a high ranking member of Team Rocket had caused the destruction of Alarayne and she was wanted, alive, by the Global Police Task Force, at a reward sum of twenty five million P. The girl, however, was not bothered by the somewhat ridiculous amount of money on her head. In a dream a few nights prior to the news report, she had been visited by the goddess.

The tree was now lost within the boundaries of the Johto Region. Pleading with the girl, pleading with the Child of the Forest, she begged for aide in finding and releasing the five seals of this area so that the tree might grow and prosper or the world would once again fall into the chaos it had once been enveloped in. Requesting aide from her adoptive father, leader of the evil organization Team Rocket (Giovanni for short) she was given a team, Team Drache to be precise, of new and old recruits, a team that would aide her in the search and release of the seals. However, a rumor soon flew through the halls of the Team Rocket base that two in her unit were spies, sent in by the G-Men to bring the girl to a kind of justice.

The girl in question? Her name was and still remains Mysterica (Mika) Ninian Blackthorn, Daughter of Claire Blackthorn and Lance Blackthorn, the leader of the very group trying to have her locked away for life for a crime she very well might not have committed.

Team Drache

Descriptions

A New TR Executive

You are accomplished in the Team Rocket Lifestyle in some mannor, (However, you are NOT an Elite Four Winner. A collection of Gym badges, winning small tournaments and/or Pokemon Contest Wins are examples of your accomplishments or possibly snagging a really rare high level pokemon in the wild or from another trainer), and jumped at the chance for a chance at the big leagues. You're well known around everywhere and some of you might have a price on your head. Most of the executives are children of previous executives as the fact that being a second generation trainer makes the process go along much quicker for seemingly unknown reasons. Most of the executives who worked their way up from the grunt life have a sense of distaste and distrust of the Second Gen Executives because, in their mind, they haven't earned it.

A Lab Offspring

Expiramented on, you have been transformed from human, to super human. Mimicing the powers of the Viridian Bloodline, you are able to communicate with Pokemon through telepathic communications and your reaction, be it in battles or scenariors, is twice that of a human. However, if you chose to be one of these people, please note your character needs to be unstable. You have little to no memory of life outside the lab, nothing outside of rituals and schedules etc.

Please note:

I will be EXTREMELY picky on these character sheets. I do. Not. Tolerate. Powerplaying and/or Godmoding. The reason Mika is of the bloodline is to prove she has a weakness. If you think you're going to control pokemon with your x-men style powers and what not, think again.

G-Men Spy

A spy for the government, you came into the TR program as an accomplished trainer but your true objective is to lead the G-Men to the TR base, to take and arrest your leader (Mika) and turn her over without being caught

Being found guilty of espionage against the company however would result in Team Rocket Style imprisonment… if not worse… (I don't kill characters tho. Against TOS. -nodnod-)

Okiedokie, listen up. I don't want eighteen billion lab offspring or executives. When I have a semi-balanced team from the selections before, I'm closing sign ups)

Rules​
    (Taken from Alter Ego's AD Roleplay with a few corrections WITH premission)
    1. Follow all standard RP section rules (Self-explanatory).

2. Just to stress this; no powerplaying, godmodding, bunnying, or character control of any kind! If I see someone's character doing as much as raising an eyebrow without the creator's consent (Please note the word consent) then the person responsible will be warned, once, and if the violation is repeated then that person will be kicked out of the RP.

3. Bunnying. If you're going to be gone and your friend is in the rp and can play them IC, then ask YOUR FRIEND to take over said character. I don't want to bunny anybody unless I absolutely have to.

4. No posting beneath four lines. I'm serious about this one, if you can't manage four lines of coherent english then please don't sign up, I'm looking for people who can RP in proper detail, because short, flat, and emotionless posts just ruin the mood of an RP and have the tendency to infuriate me.

THIS IS NOT FOUR LINES:
    Sally followed Charles closely til nighttime. Then it got cold so she turned and said to ty "warm me up" and the charizard moved to warm her up. Then she yawned and said "the sky is so beautiful when it is cold like this and i like it lots" turning towards Charles she flashed him her killer smile

Yes it /has/ four lines, but it looks like something my sister wrote in third grade when she was learning how to type paragraphs. If this is all you can type (Chat speak, which is u = you r = are etc, is included in this) go find a different rp. You will be rejected without remorse.

5. Mind your spelling. If you have trouble spelling, don't just blame it on English not being your first language (It isn't Alter Ego's and his English is better than mine (and I am native speaker person) nor does he ever complain about it being difficult) but I will accept the minor mistake here and there. I misspell a lot and if you can tolerate me, I can tolerate you. ;3

6. If I tell you to edit a post, you will edit it or I will consider that post as a not-there post. =3 And I will ignore it. I don't do it a lot, I like it when people add to my plotline, just not excessively.

7. Read the rules and read the plot. Clash with me and I stab you. With this spork. That doesn't like you.

8. NO POKEMORPHS

9. Okay, adding this in because I've already gotten complaints and the board hadn't even hit the main threads yet. If I reject you or demand more out of you, please don't call me mean nasty names or whine and complain. If you can't handle the sign up sheet for this roleplay, shoo. I don't expect 500+ words per post, I expect literacy.

Character Sign Up Sheet Template

-Out of Character-

Name: (What you want me and everyone to call you)

-In Character-

-+- The Basics:

Full Birth Name:
    Nick Names:
    Age:MATURE 12 year olds + (Be realistic and I don't have a problem with you age wise. If you want a ten year old then that ten year old better be a mature as hell child prodigy.)
    Location of Childhood Home:
    Type of Trainer: (Spy, Lab rat etc)

-+- Pokemon:(Read the following quote and obey it.)

Alter Ego said:
    Please try to use common sense when filling out this field. Your character can be a fairly experienced trainer, yes, but if I see something along the lines of Metagross/Milotic/Tyranitar/Salamence/Gengar/Swampert then I'm going to fluke you straight off. Your character is allowed to bee fairly experienced, but not a friggin' trainer god. Maximum four Pokémon, all of which should not be their last evolutionary stages in that case, and NO LEGENDARIES. Also, NO MINDLESS DRONE Pokémon, they need personality just as much as your character does.

Current Pokemon on your Person:
    Pokemon hidden Depths of Tall Grass or your PC Box: (Like, do you want me to provide a pokemon for you to capture or do you want to make pokemon appear out of your box?)

-+- Appearance:

Eye Color:
    Hair Color/Style:
    Height:(Metric or American, either is fine)
    Weight: (Metric or American, either is fine)
    General Appearance: (Please write it in proper detail. You are allowed to have a LINK to a picture to SUPPORT your PARAGRAPH of DETAIL but if you post a picture on my board…. -shakes fist- PARAGRAPH. DETAILED 200word ISH PARAGRAPH.)

-+- Personality:

Strengths | Fear:
    Likes | Dislikes:
    Goals:
    Skills:
    Quirks | Habits:
    Secrets:
    Personality: (PARAGRAPH. DETAILED 200word ISH PARAGRAPH. Everything ABOVE the personality slot can be written in list format but the personality itself MUST BE in PARAGRAPHY FORMAT or I WILL eat you)

-+- History:

Past: (Again, Paragraph format. Feel free to create character mystery. <3 I love that sort of thing)
    (No League Champs but follow what I said under whatever your character is and write accordingly. Also note that it can be fun to not fully expose your entire character history on this sheet. Leave some mysteries!)

Family: (Just names, relationship and ages)

Other:
    (Other can be used to explain things like 'surfacing powers' if you're under the lab catagory or perhaps a weapon of choice [no guns] or some other little item you feel needs a bit of description, an example would be a locket he or she never removes for some secret reason)

RP example:(Okay. You can post something fresh or a link or a section out of a story. This is proving to me you're not one of those people that writes like a seven year old when they're actually a seventeen year old individual.)
    Accepted Members
    This= reserved
    That = accepted
    What = pending

Mika-chan
    Alter Ego
    Yoshi
    Deafeh
    Jyukai
    Kogenta
    Origin

LightAzu
    Deafeh

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: I seriously need to Pokemon RP, and I've been waiting for an RP as GREAT as this one. 8D Would you mind if I took up a space? D: I just had to squeeze my fat butt in here after I read the awesome plot. I'll pay for the liposuction so I don't take up so much space, just please-oh-please-oh-please reserve a spot for me! [/Yeah I wanted to ask in an original way. So shoot me. xD]

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

o.o -totally flattered- -mews-

tay. Cuz you're teh Bijou and you're teh awesome amazing mod with really sexy people in your banners, you get a reserved

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Full Birth Name: AJ Lee Valentine
    Nick Names: The Fallen Angel
    Location of Childhood Home: Blackthorn City in Johto, A nice open area. Not all the smog of the city, just fresh plains and brisk climate.
    Type of Trainer: Spy
    -+- Pokémon:

Mudkip:
    Nickname: Muddy
    Personality: Muddy is always full of energy, he resents when people call him cute though. Muddy likes to feel like he's in control most of the time, but will make friendships with others and have them help him. Muddy is a big time battler and is AJ's main battler, as competitive as he is, he doesn't rub his glory in others faces, it would just seem wrong.
    When Added to Team: Muddy Was AJ's first Pokémon. A gift from his father, AJ got him when he was ten. The two had a bumpy start and Muddy wouldn't obey most of the time. After time Muddy started to listen to AJ a little more, and over the period of a while they became more together instead of apart.

Rurio: ( He's not a legendary!) (Lucario's Pre-Vo)
    Nickname: RuRu
    Personality: RuRu likes to battle but is shy toward other people, he likes to be with AJ a lot, kinda like a dependency on him. RuRu and Muddy aren't very good pals, they have sort of a sibling rivalry to who gets AJ's attention. RuRu will play the puppy dogged eyes and timid card to win over AJ most of the time.
    When Added to Team: An egg given from Lance as a gift for graduating college ( A late Gift!), after countless months of hassle it finally hatched and AJ was surprised to see it was a foreign Pokémon. A very foreign Pokémon, AJ also saw that it took an extreme liking to AJ. AJ liked this and tried to see if Ruru would get along with Muddy, didn't work out so well. But still, AJ loved his new Pokémon.

Togepi:
    Nickname: Sunny
    Personality: AJ's newest Pokémon, still a baby and is a generally happy Pokémon. Doesn't make that much of a fuss and is very curious, he is oblivious to danger. This makes it so that AJ has to keep a close eye on him.

Glacia:
    Nickname: Frost
    Personality: Doesn't really like to fight that much, but really feels a sense of artistic ability. Likes to listen to classic and modern music, and tries to sing. Usually not very well... But Frost isn't discouraged and will keep on. She is nice, being sassy at the same time. Will try not to get involved in bad situations and can usually sense danger of a bad idea forming...
    When Added to Team: The only Pokémon that AJ caught, AJ found this Glacia while traveling. It was strange for it to be so far from it's natural habitat, AJ caught the Pokémon with strange ease and continued on his way. Only to be confronted by strange men who AJ found out soon had poached the poor Pokémon and had been looking for where it had ran off too. AJ beat them in battle, it was tough but he managed. He then called the police and had them arrested, Frost took a liking to AJ and he kept her.
    Current Pokémon on your Person: Mudkip, Rurio, Togepi and Glacia

-+- Appearance:

Eye Color: An angelic light blue
    Hair Color/Style: An almost blond white hair in a medium sized ponytail.
    Height: 5'7 (American)
    Weight: 170 lbs
    General Appearance: AJ is average height and weight, he is Hispanic male which means his skin tone is dark, a tannish kind of tone. He has snowy white hair, that almost looks like platinum. His hair is in a short ponytail, about six or seven inches. His eyes are a angelic baby blue that seem to scream ' Oh my god! It's an Angel!' but his eyes are pretty deceiving. AJ has a medium type face, Not to tense, yet not to 'Cute' it's the whole pretty boy thing, with a great sense of 'I can kick your ass! And it's plastered on my face!' AJ wears a cross pendant right around his neck, it is a shining silver that just seems to kick out at you. AJ's main attire consists of a tight black undershirt made out of generic material, nothing real special. He wears a somewhat small dark crimson red combat vest with flames on the topper sleeves, on the back of the vest it reads in bold white letters ' Made In Heaven' and over that he wears a large white trench coat that has a cross on the back that is black and also the title, 'Fallen Angel'. He wears tight black pants, a nice leather texture. He also wears black combat boots, they have an iron sole in each shoe for more efficient walking. He has black fingerless gloves, they aren't fuzzy, just real padded. He is muscular, but not in the way that muscles are bulging everywhere and it looks like your kind of on steroids... AJ has a gold stud in his left ear ( Not Gay!)

-+- Personality:

Strengths | Fear: AJ fears isolation, Which is being alone. But has no real issue with heights and other things that a lot of people usually have big issues with, doesn't exactly like spiders though, since he had a bad experience of getting bit by a big one when he was a kid.
    Likes | Dislikes: AJ likes to run, it's his sport and he was just made for it, sometimes he'll just run laps around a track to clear his head. He also likes gum, it can almost be a major food group to him. He doesn't like people who make fun of others, doesn't like bullies.
    Goals: To capture Mika without harming her and bring a good title to his family name.
    Skills: Is very fast and a real stamina type of runner, he can also take a few hits without really being affected. He is a very persistent person.
    Quirks | Habits: AJ has the dangerous quirk of making sure that everyone is fine and dandy, and that usually ends up with him being hurt.
    Secrets: Nothing much, his main secret is that he is a spy working for the government.
    Reputation: He has a reputation for actually winning most of the battles he get into with such a strange team of Pokémon, a mainly weak team.
    Personality: AJ plays the 'Good Cop, Every survivor counts. Doesn't matter what happens to me' card. He also tries to make sure that no one has to get hurt in a bad situation and this will also go for the bad guy, he has tried to keep this trait ever since learning that a long line of murderers and crooks were his descendants, he will try to make everything right and make up for his descendants sins. He is an overall nice guy but does get fed up pretty easily by annoying people, he has a very great level of sarcasm and has the greatest comebacks for when he is insulted, which would seem out of character for a guy like him. He has a pretty decent sense of justice, and not to mention the fact that he loves adventure which helps him being a government agent. AJ isn't someone you really want to anger, but to anger him you have to actually try since it takes alot to actually anger him. Considering getting fed up and actually getting angered are totally different. He is serious and strict in battle but will also have a sense of humor to lighten up all the tense moments, this makes him a good companion. Even when your on his nerves he will try to help you out, but as said before he is not good to be around when angry. And that is pretty much AJ, the 'good cop who wants everyone to be safe'.

-+- History:

Past: AJ has had a pretty regular past, aside the fact that he was slightly more clever then the rest of the kids in school. By age five he was in second grade and could read at a fourth grade level, not to mention understand more mature things like political issues and money and all the other problems in the horrid world. By age ten he was in the ninth grade, he finished college with a medical degree by age seventeen. Being a 'genius' wasn't very easy for him, it made him the outcast in a way and he wasn't socially accepted. It gave the teachers a sense of discomfort and they usually had to make him feel bad to feel safe themselves. When studying his families history in seventh grade he figured out that his descendants were known to be a line of thieves and murderer's, AJ having a sense of justice vowed to clear his families name and as soon as he was out of college he received the right training to become an agent, over the course of a few years and was eventually sent on his mission. Which would indeed change his life forever.
    Family:

Father: Chris J. Valentine, Age 43. Relationship: As AJ's father he was the main pillar of support for AJ when AJ needed it, he was always there for AJ, even when AJ did something wrong.

Mother: Claire D. Valentine, Age 42. Relationship: As AJ's mother, she was also need for support and supported him when he went to become an agent. But always felt a little overprotective over her elder son, seeing he wasn't very social with other kids.

Siblings: Leon S. Valentine, Age 19. Relationships: AJ's younger brother and he wants to follow in AJ's footsteps to become a good student and even maybe one day an agent. Leon is currently in his third year of college and cant wait to graduate.

Note: I'll wait and see if anyone catches this little joke. ;)

Other: ( Is this optional?)

RP example:

Both from Secrets Of The Darkness: Major Arcana

1. Misty stayed alert while sneaking upon the random buildings of Pallet she could feel the intensity around her, she saw some spell driven cultist. " Try to divert attention" She mumbled to her group as she kept going, hearing the barley audible sound of the dead grass as they walked upon it, keeping low and quiet and then Snap! "Sh|t" Misty cursed as she stepped on a large rotting twig, and as if it was an alert to the enemy about twelve cultist started to surround them, almost moaning as they sluggishly raised large metal rods or bats. Misty nodded toward her team and pulled out her Thompson, she pulled the trigger and almost dropped the sub-machine gun as it unleashed an unholy spray of bullets onto the targets in front of her. Ratatatatatata! the sound was deafening and her ears were starting to ache and ring as the figures flew backward onto their backs, blood dribbling from several bullet holes in each one as they crumpled. Misty pulled her finger off the trigger and the sound instantly stopped, Thank god she thought to herself as she looked at the big ass pile of bodies.

"Move out!" Misty yelled as she kept going across the dead plain, while she was ran she switched the magazines out for her Thompson. This was going to be a long night.

Arcana Tower

Dillon rubbed an orb made of crystal, and smiled. " Aw yes... Cain and Sol have made it to the destination, though it looks like Cain isn't coping as well as I thought as he would." He mumbled deeply and then grimaced, My children are dying. but his grimace was replaced with a bitterly sweet smile, They're indispensable, they don't matter. He thought to himself slightly chuckling, this thought put the evil man at ease. " Master, you shouldn't have sent a boy for a mans job" a dark voice sketched itself in the darkness of the room, interrupting Dillon's thought. " Do not worry Lord James. They are indispensable, no great loss." Dillon said, his voice was smoothly sour. Like a snake. No, worse.

The door burst open without so much as a warning as a medium sized Caucasian burst through, obviously excited about something. Dillon frowned at the interruption, " Lord Dillon! The Magician wishes to send you a mess-" Dillon cut the man off. " Did I say you could come in? Did you knock? Obvious such manners can't be accepted." Dillon grumbled as he clenched his fist-
    and the mans right eye exploded. Blood started to dribble down his face as he screeched in pain, " Shut up!" James shouted as the tortured man as he ripped the mans throat out, cartilage and the gleaming shine of bone as his throat exposed, the man gave a final blood filled cough as he fell to the ground. Dillon smiled at James " Thank you. I'll dispose of this nuisance." Dillon said grinning as the body and blood disappeared. " We have business to attend to." Dillon said his voice fading into the darkness of the room.

AJ was waiting for the answer he wanted, the reason for the mans appearance when he remembered something. " Barry, where is that Sandslash?" He asked anxious, Barry replied with a shrug. " Damn, where'd he go." AJ mumbled looking around slowly.

( If that isn't good..)

2. AJ smiled a genuine smile as Landis called off his Pokémon, " Lamont?" AJ asked Landis, and then chuckling a little, " Sorry 'bout that, just kind of a funny name" AJ said to "Lamont" and then putting on a serious face, " Look, we don't have much time. Very limited, have you been listening? Gunfire, I'm not even sure if my team is still alive." AJ's face showed dread but it quickly cleared up, back to seriousness.

" You don't have a very good mortality rate if you go alone, even trying to hide will most likely kill you. Come with us, we were planning on raiding The Fools base, killing him. Free Pallet of the spell, make is safe." AJ was on a roll and he wasn't even really making full sentences anymore.

AJ put his hand into his trench coat and retrieved a P-38 Handgun, he placed it in Lamont's hands with three extra clips. AJ smiled, " That knife wont do you much good, each clip holds sixteen. You have sixty four shots, make em' count." AJ said to him with his soldiers smile.

AJ's radio picked something up, "Jason to Rocky , tell the others that I've caught one of Dillon's Elites. Send a mini squad over here to fetch him. I'll keep watch on him...." the voice said, AJ scowled. " Idiot, this is Captain AJ Valentine" He mumbled into it, " We don't have time to get to your coordinates. If you can kill him, do so. If not, flee." He barked into the radio.

Almost just minutes afterwords another signal came in, " AJ! Hudson is dead! We're being ambushed. Requiring back up!" Misty yelled frantically through the radio.

AJ went pale, he froze up. " Hello? Hello?! AJ?!" Her voice went on, AJ raised the radio. " Understood."

AJ turned to Lamont, " Come on! Soldiers are dying!"

Trina had been her decoy, Misty had quickly made sure they both fell in a covered place, they had switched clothing and weapons and then gotten back up. Yet Misty didn't know she would get hit with a paralyze Misty had known that she was a target, time to end this...

Misty reached a distance of about ten feet from Sol, she started to creep up behind him. And in about a minute she was behind him, her Colt Python barrel was in the back of his head. Her finger on the trigger.

" Game Over" She whispered into his ear, she pulled back the hammer of the revolver.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Okay, so I didn't really get what the whole pokemon section was about, I mean, was 'Pokemon' like, all the pokemon in your possession, and 'PC Box' the pokemon in your box/you'll capture in the future, and 'Pokemon in your team' the pokemon you carry around with you?

[Finished!!]

-Out of Character-

Name: Bijou, Bell, so long as I know you're talking to me, I rahlly don't care. XD

-In Character-

-+- The Basics:

Full Birth Name: Narumi Shogou
    Nick Names: Naru, Sho
    Location of Childhood Home: Larousse, Hoenn
    Type of Trainer: Spy

-+- Pokemon:

Magneton - - Splice - - Male ~ Impatient and sniffy, Splice gives off the very same air an old man who's gone senile and harks on good manners and etiquette every other second. His proper manner of speech and obediance makes him see himself as the leader of the group, and he's usually found arguing with everyone else over this fact. Because of his old-fashioned attitude, Forsyth has dubbed him 'Dad', usually using this mocking nickname in a degrading way.

Grovyle - - Forsyth - - Male ~ Brash and arrogant, Forsyth is over-confident of his own skills, and broods over any kind of loss that may overcome him, rather then trying again. Adamant in the thought that he is perfect and flawless, he is proud and never bows his head for any reason, often disobeying Narumi's orders to keep his 'reputation' intact. He refuses to refer to any of his fellow pokemon by their nicknames, and calls everyone by their species. Even being the second pokemon Narumi ever acquired, he still has trouble listening to his trainer's commands.

Cloyster - - Diluvate - - Male ~ To describe Diluvate in one word, it'd very easily be: Sneaky. And short-tempered. His foul mood is often brought about when people mispronounce his name as 'Die-LOU-vayte' instead of 'DILL-oo-vate'. The perfect backstabber, he's unpredictable in battle, and often lets Narumi command something of him, and execute a different attack, to confuse the opponent into mistrusting what Narumi commands to be the next attack. As skillful as his trainer in thinking up strategies, he is Narumi's oldest companion, from Shellder to Cloyster.

Pikachu - - Wattz - - Male ~ Energetic and all-smiles, Wattz is hyper-active, noisy, and suffers from an obvious case of extreme ADHD. He is usually found talking to inanimate objects when he get's bored, and is the object of scorn amongst the other pokemon on Narumi's team. Wattz is one of the only noisy, hyper living beings in the world that Narumi can stand, in fact, Narumi finds Wattz's super-hyper personality rather amusing, because Forsyth and Splice are usually found chasing after him, one trying to shut him up, and the other trying to teach him proper manners.

Swellow - - Aeron (Ae) - - Female ~ Perhaps the only calm and serene pokemon Narumi has yet to come by, Narumi enjoys Aeron's company the most, even though she is a female pokemon- the kind he dislikes the most, thus, he named her with a nickname that would seemingly be more fit for a male pokemon. Her patience allowed her to accept the nickname which degraded her gender, and she is the peacekeeper, who makes sure that the frequent arguments amongst the team don't bother her beloved trainer too much. Most of the other pokemon refer to her as 'Mom', mostly Forsyth in a sarcastically mocking way. She dislikes battling, and is primarily used for traveling by air.

Flareon - - Wicca (Wick) - - Female ~ Spunky and snobby, Wicca doesn't put up with anything, often the first to shoot a sarcastic or degrading remark at anybody and anything she feels like. Her short temper lasts for as long as it takes to get her angry- perhaps a few seconds at most. When she's not trying to put out her temper, (which is usually fanned by Forsyth and Diluvate,) she's sitting tall with her nose in the air with an expression that speaks for itself: "I'm better then you, and you, are not worth my time."

Pokemon hidden Depths of Tall Grass or your PC Box:
    Miltank - - [Unnamed] - - Female [PC Box] ~ Never been used in battle, therefore, not even Narumi has taken the time to know what her personality is like. Though from what he's seen, she seems like a female version of Forsyth...

Linoone - - [Unnamed] - - Female [PC Box] ~ Being a new addition to Narumi's 'collection', or so as she refers to his team of pokemon, Linoone is very distrusting of everyone around her, and is often a wild spirit in battle, untameable and rebellious. She was used once in battle, but afterwards, was shut away to the PC for her disobediance, and has not been used again.

Seel - - Frist - - Female [PC Box] ~ A timid soul, Frist is usually used to stall for time, thus, is rather sturdy when taking a beating. However, her easy tears and pushover attitude make her a useless pokemon in Narumi's eyes. In the end, she is rarely used, unless he feels like drawing out a battle with a weak trainer.

Skarmory - - Alloy - - Male [PC Box] ~ A cold and indifferent bird, Alloy carries multiple scars all over his face, beak, wings, and talons due to his previous stand as the leader of a flock of Skarmory. After being captured, he was extremely indignified, and listened to absolutely none of Narumi's commands. A battle lover, Alloy was often disdainful of his trainers dislike for pokemon battles, and got himself into fights with other pokemon. He has since simmered down, however, he still sits on a short fuse. He refuses to let anyone ride him, whether it's Narumi or some other pokemon.

Wartortle - - Pier (Pierre) - - Male [PC Box]~ A gentleman amongst gentleman, he is a hopeless flirt who is a smooth liar and a wonderful storyteller. A little high on his own ego, he hates dirtying his paws, face, shell, or the most important part of himself, his tail. He spends all his free time with a brush, pulling the bristles through his tail and singing to himself. He's powerful in battle, so long as he's not busy worrying about how he looks. This obstacle can be easily overcome however, should the opponent poke fun at his prized tail or shell, he will dispose of all worries and simply attack in a berserk kind of rage.

-+- Appearance:

Eye Color: Amber with bronze flecks in the iris
    Hair Color/Style: Naru wears his jet black hair brushed loosely flat over his eyes, while the back and sides are tousled with a minimal amount of gel. He wears his hair long enough so that it covers most of the back of his neck, but cuts it so that it does little more then settle around his ears. When he needs to see, he brushes his bangs to the side and holds it in place with a pair of headphones.
    Height: 178 cm
    Weight: 110 Ibs.
    General Appearance: Narumi is usually found wearing a pair of slim-fit jeans which are long enough to drag on the floor and gather on top of his black and white converse. He wears a white sleeveless cotton shirt with orange paint splatters spread randomly across the lower half of the shirt. This shirt is long enough to drape over the zipper of his pants, as he prefers to wear long clothes to eccentrate his lanky look. However, the shirt is slightly baggy on his frame, as he prefer's that nobody see his ribs, which can be easily seen when he breaths in. His black and orange checkered wrist band incorporates the colors from his shirt and pants, and he wears a matching wrist band around his bicep on his other arm- both of which are very thin and carry almost only muscle and no fat. On Narumi's left cartlidge is an earring of a skull with a snake that has slithered it's way through the open mouth of the skull and acts as the hook that hangs onto his cartlidge.

-+- Personality:

Strengths | Fear: Hard to surprise, Quick thinking
    Likes | Dislikes:
    Likes: Quiet, Peace, Order, Success, Asian Sweets, Solutions, Logic, Puzzles, and All foods except for sour ones.
    Dislikes: Noise, Arguments, Chaos, Paranoia, Battles, Camping, and Sour foods.
    Goals: Get rid of Mika.
    Skills: Good at cooking, organizing, cleaning, and thinking up strategic plans.
    Quirks | Habits: Never seems to get enough sleep, is more awake at night then in the day, and tends to not listen to anyone else due to the fact that he's usually half asleep. He also tends to fiddle with his earring whenever he's bored, or thinking really hard.
    Secrets: A G-men Spy, Suffers from an unknown disease similar to Cachexia, though not quite as extreme, and the ailment is of mysterious origin. He alos dislikes female pokemon that are not his own. His most hated pet name is 'Naru-Naru' the name his parents and younger sister address him by.
    Reputation: A very intelligent person who can act like a prince when not napping, he'll get you a solution to most anything. And if he can't think of anything, he'll pretend he's too sleepy to think.
    Personality: To say the least about Narumi, is that he has a one-track mind. He sets his sights on one goal presented to him, and he'll work on that goal and only that goal, thus, he doesn't have a future planned out for himself, nor is he a very independent person, because he has trouble making his own goals. Though he only suffers from the Cachexia-like disease, he is seemingly always tired, even if he's slept for three days straight. However, in the rare instances that he does seem awake, which is only when he finds it beneficial for himself, he can seem as if he were the nobelest, kindest, and proudest of princes. Narumi seems indifferent and uncaring at all other times, mostly because he's usually in too much of a fog to realize somebody's speaking to him. His temper can only be kindled when he's on edge because of others, who usually end up annoying him with noise. But even when Narumi loses his temper, it's usually just a lone snap or a pitifully unintimidating glare, as he still retains his quiet attitude. Though he seems the type, he is far from shy, and in fact, is rather over-confident and arrogant at times, though he hates others who share the same traits as himself.

-+- History:

Past: Living in Larousse since he was born, Narumi has lived amongst pokemon, technology, and trainers for his entire life. Being a regular visitor and face in the audience of the Battle Tower- or at the very least watching the battles on the TV at home, Narumi was bred from the heart a trainer, excited for that exact profession for as long as he could remember. He was devastated when his father brought him his first pokemon, at the age of 6, which ended up being a reject from a pearl farm. His father, though a very rich man, was extremely sensitive about his money, which he spent only when he found it absolutely nesseccary, and the reject he handed his son that day cost him not even a penny. The shellder was in poor condition, a lazy bum who's water gun was more like a wad of spit that could go a few meters further then a normal spit wad. Narumi, however, knew that in as civilized a place like Larousse, there was no chance that any wild pokemon would be nearby for him to capture, and he was determined to try out the Battle Tower before he left. Thus, he began a rigorous training program which he participated in himself, growing up 4 years too early so that he could become a serious trainer. As lazy as the little Shellder was, the two quickly bonded, and by battling other trainers (who took it easy on such a puny pip squeak,) Shellder learned how to properly execute attacks.

It wasn't until Narumi was 10 years old that he finally named his pokemon, and decided that participating in the Battle Tower was an unlikely goal, thus, getting himself a Treecko from Professor Birch. He traveled far and wide, training the few pokemon he acquired along the way to their limits. As the years passed, Narumi became more and more serious, becoming untolerant of nonsense and arguments- something he once practiced on a daily basis with his first three pokemon, which were the only three pokemon he kept to this day: Diluvate, Forsyth, and Splice. After becoming a serious person, he returned to Larousse and participated in the Battle Tower. His first try was more of a success then he'd expected, and he gained extreme confidence in himself, which gave him the boost he needed to climb even higher up the ladder in the Battle Tower. He spent a year at home, where his mother and younger sister rather disliked his stuffy personality, but appreciated that he was home after half a decade, nonetheless. After the year was over however, he was enlisted into Team Rocket as a spy, though he refuses to disclose why, or how...

Family: Kiri – Younger Sister, 13
    Hakino – Father, 51
    Kayuri – Mother, 48

Other: Narumi is rarely caught without some kind of technology on his person, be it a PDA, his Larousse City ID Card, or anything of the like.

RP example: Running as fast as his feet could carry him silently, Katsu knew at this rate, he'd be late- again. Late was not on time, or after the time that was specified. Late was being the last one there. Which had happened more then once, seeing as for the past 15 missions, he'd been the last to arrive. Looking around himself at the pool of darkness which was no longer endless for the young boy who had lived in the black shadows for his entire life, Katsu sped up. When he saw his two teammates already at the training grounds, he skid to a disappointed stop, deciding that he was again, late. But, Katsu, being Katsu, skid a little too hard and tripped over himself, falling onto his back with a yelp that broke the eerie silence. As much as a prestiged and supposedly graceful shinobi Katsu was supposed to be, it seemed as if he were unbearably clumsy when not on missions. As demonstrated.

Scrambling back to his feet in a klutzy way and trying to block out the fact on how much the back of his head hurt, he reached around and tried to brush off the back of his shirt in the least efficient way, which was covered in a fine layer of tan dirt, "S-Sorry I'm late!" He stammered, brushing off his black shirt in a very ungraceful way, which consisted of the right arm reaching back over his shoulder and his left reaching around to the bottom of his shirt. He was relieved to notice that their sensei had not yet arrived: It was the first time in forever since he'd met up with Kari and Enshi before their prestiged sensei.

"I g-got a little distracted!" Katsu stumbled over his words as much as he'd stumbled over himself just a few minutes ago. Replacing his arms into a normal position and bowing down more then a normal person should've been able to, what with the limits of how much one's spine can bend, he apologized again, "I'm s-s-sorry! S-So, wh-what a-are we uh, er, h-here for a-again?" Katsu stammered ever more as he asked the stupid question, having completely blanked out this morning.

[/Finished!!]

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    -Out of Character-

Name: Cain

-In Character-

-+- The Basics:

Full Birth Name: Cain Ritham
    Nick Names: Drifter
    Location of Childhood Home: Pallet town
    Type of Trainer: Executive

-+- Pokemon:

Feraligatr
    lvl 36
    male
    Feraligatr acts like he did when Cain received him. Feraligatr acts like he has much energy. Providing it is when Cain has just released him. After Cain goes into a battle or practices with him. Feraligatr will act moody and occasionally yawn.

Pigeotto
    Lvl 20
    female
    Pigeotto is Cain's first pokemon. She of course is more like his abandoned pokemon now. Mainly Cain uses Pigeotto if Feraligatr is unable to battle or he wants to have some fun. Cain rarely trains Pigeotto though. Pigeotto is more of a moody gothic pokemon then Feraligatr is. She has acted like this since Cain caught her. The only non-battle use the flying pokemon has is just to fly Cain to random places.

Kadabra
    Lvl 25
    male
    Cain uses Kadabra on occasion. He uses the psy pokemon just in case he is fighting a ghost pokemon, another psy pokemon or if Feraligatr is incapacitated and decides not to use Pigeotto. However Kadabra is more useful then Pigeotto is. Since Kadabra is more battle hardy then the rest of his pokemon. He of course is ruthless in battle. Always trying to please his trainer.

Magicarp
    Lvl 10
    Cain received Magicarp from a wandering trader. He has never used the pokemon in battle because of its lack of attacks. Magicarp's personality is unknown because of this and Cain doesn't seem to want to use the fish pokemon.

-+- Appearance:

Eye Color: Cerulean
    Hair Color/Style: Cain's hair is black. He wears it slicked to the front of his face. The back of his hair goes down to the bottom of his neck
    Height: 6"4
    Weight: 150 pounds
    General Appearance:

Cain's pigmentation is pale yet he still retains some tan. His eyes usually put him off for people thinking he is an albino. Cain doesn't watch his weight yet his body build up is still Slim. Cain brushes his teeth every day so you can see them white but still have some plack on them. Cain's head however is usualy covered with a black cap that has the team rocket logo on it. This usualy takes up the entire top of his head.

Cain of course is seen wearing a black hoody that he bought when he started training. Underneath this is a white tank top that he washes every week. But only takes it off then. His pants are light jeans that get darker down to the ends of his legs. The belt Cain wears is a simple brown belt. The buckle is silver in color yet Cain doesn't know if it is real silver. Down towards his feet he wears black socks with stripes on the top of them. His shoes are white sneakers with grey soles. The shoes have traces of blue in random places.

-+- Personality:

Strengths | Fear: Cain doesn't like to leave jobs half finished. He likes to go through with them to the end. But he has a very strong fear. Cain is afraid of spiders and spider pokemon. But is okay with other bug pokemon.
    Likes | Dislikes: Cain likes to train his own pokemon. When he was a grunt he liked doing grunt-based missions. Otherwise he would usually be outside walking or watching TV. Cain though dislikes losing battles and he dislikes when people cheer about it. But he eventually gets back at them by training even harder then before
    Goals: To try and get the highest rank in team rocket
    Skills: Cain is good at hacking computers. He loves to battle and he usually jogs around parks in the area
    Quirks | Habits: Cain is usually commented by his use of logic and ingenuity. But he still has habits. He is occasionally viewed biting his nails or shouting too much.
    Secrets: Cain has no secrets yet
    Reputation: Cain has completed 5 gyms in Kanto so he has some reputation above other grunts. But he still wanted to go all the way to the pokemon league but he decided to join team rocket. He would be able to have more legroom and pilfer some pokemon in the act.
    Personality:

Cain's personality is complex. When seen by strangers Cain will occasionally be shy to them and not show his face. He doesn't care what other people think so he ignores any insults directed at him. When asked a very hard question it would take him longer then normal to answer it. This usually annoys people who want to ask him simple questions. In his free time Cain spends it by battling. This is his main hobby and timewaster. He is seen training with his pokemon or battling other pokemon.

When in a battle Cain's personality would shift. He would try in any way to win. This would mean he would start shouting and getting riled up. This usually works since he trains with his pokemon a lot. A few times however he will lose. When this happens Cain will do anything to request a rematch. He hates losing more then anything at all.

-+- History:

Past: Cain of course lived in Pallet town. When he was 15 he requested a pokemon from Professor Oak. When he received it he left immediately and proceeded to catch pokemon. Then in route 1 he caught a Pidgey. But didn't use it very much unless it was against bug catchers. So with this bird pokemon he went through Viridian forest and proceeded to Pewter city. Then with his water pokemon Totodile he defeated Brock and went to Mount moon. There Cain decided to do more training with the water pokemon and kept fainting rock pokemon. After going through Mount moon he proceeded towards Cerulean where a wandering traveler met with him. Cain bought off him a very cheap Magicarp. But noticing how he got ripped off he decided to keep it in his box. Then he went north of Cerulean and caught an Abra out of his Magicarp anger. After training this Abra he let it learn a psy move. Using this he defeated misty and went to Vermilan. Then with his pokemon he went through Lt. Surge and went towards Lavender town. There he trained his Crockanaw (His totodile evolved) and his Abra. Then his Abra evolved.

After going through Celadon and proceeding through the bike trail Cain made it to Fuchsia city. After training his pokemon to a respectable level he challenged Koga. After a narrow battle Cain received the rainbow badge. Unknowing that a rocket recruiter was watching this battle. After Cain left the gym the rocket cornered Cain and gave him an opportunity. Cain wishing to be the world's strongest trainer immediately accepted to join team rocket.

Then Cain stayed with team rocket for 2 years. Pilfering pokemon and beating small trainers and taking their pokemon. But Cain never kept any of the pokemon for himself. It was all too easy. He needed more of a challenge.

Now Cain is a brand new executive in Team rocket

Family: Frank Ritham (dad, Dead*), Ritham (Mom, Dead*). Unknown from that point

*Cain grew up in an orphanage before he received his starter from Oak. He only knew his dad's name and did not know about any siblings

Other: Cain wears a sharpened tooth necklace that he keeps around his neck. He believes that this is a good luck charm and doesn't ever want to take it off

RP example: (Here is a modified version of my role-play sample to The star in the sky)

The clock's red numbers changed from 2:40 to 2:41. It was AM and Cain was tired. His mom had told him to study as much as he could. But he didn't think he should study this late. It was 2:41 AM and he was searching up information on rock pokemon.

Let me see Geodude evolves into Graveler. Graveler can evolve into Golem.

The picture on the next page had a picture of a Golem in a battle ready stance. He yawned for a very long time and continued to read.

Golem one of the strongest rock pokemon has a very good fire resistance. It can resist even a Charizard's strongest breath and still continue to fight.

Cain then closed the book that had the title "Encyclopedia of rock pokemon". He put it down and took the book "Encyclopedia of Fire pokemon." He looked at the heading Torchic.

Torchic is chick pokemon. Because of its size it stays close to its trainer and fears most pokemon. However upon command Torchic can and will fight bravely. Once its relationship grows Torchic creates a bond between its trainers and may evolve. Then the page said See next page Combusken

Cain closed the Encyclopedia and started to think. Torchic, the pokemon I asked Professor Oak for. He said that Professor Birch may have one and would ask for one. That was one week ago and maybe he will have it today. I hope that I can be a good trainer for it.

The next day however Cain walked over to Professor Oak's house. He went to the professor and asked

"I would like a pokemon Professor". He turned around with a grim look on his face. "I'm sorry Cain but something has happened. For absolutely no reason all the pokemon in the world have... passed on."

Cain looked very dumbfounded. "WHAT???" Professor Oak went over to his computer. "look I got an email from professors all over the world. Their pokemon have vanished from the face of the world." Cain was still looking dumbfounded. But he knew this would not stop him. "Wait you mean the Torchic I requested is... gone?"

Professor Oak answered "Yes i'm sorry". Cain then ran back to his house. His dream was shattered into a million pieces. But this would not stop him from traveling through Kanto. He went up to his room and put on his brown jacket. He zipped it up with the hood down. Then he went towards the Jeans he had placed on his chair the night before. He took off his sweat pants and put the Jeans on. With the belt all ready he went to his backpack. He placed a spare change of clothes and a few other possessions. Then he went to his dresser and took a bandana off it. It was a black bandana that he occasionally wore on his head. But now he decided it was time for a change. He put the Bandana on his neck and tied it on the back of his neck. Okay, I do not have any pokemon. But I wonder if there are pokemon still alive out there.. Then he took off his white socks and placed his black ones on. Then he took off the boots he put on and placed on his old sneakers. He had these sneakers for a month now and they were worn and broken in. After putting this all on he went to the 2nd floor stairs and started to walk down them.

OOC: This is one of my better role-play posts. This one took me a while to make

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Omni and Ash: You guys both need to work a little more on your details or the lack there off and for the love of all that is sugary in this world, proof it. -.-; You BOTH have more spelling errors than I'd like to admit... Unless you can shapen them up, you're Declined

Bijou: Oih... That seciton has been driving me crazy... The first one means Pokemon on your person. Your running party. The second one is just a list of pokemon in your PC box. We're dealing with mostly advanced trainers here, you should have some pokemon in your box, shouldn't you? xD; If you don't, that's fine. Still Pending and I'll add you to the pending list if my internet would stop poofing out on me

Edit: I'm going to finish up Mika's profile so I may not check the board for an hour or so.

-Out of Character-

Name: Mika, Stickeh, Larx

-In Character-

-+- The Basics:

Full Birth Name: Mika Mystearica Blackthorn
    Nick Names: Mika, Black Emerald, (Her Title as one of the five Elite Rocket Executives), Rocket Princess, (Used in a derogatory mannor in regards to her adoption by Giovanni) Tear (Lance's Nickname for her)
    Location of Childhood Home: Blackthorn City, Johto Region (Born) & Viridian City, Kanto (Raised 5+)
    Type of Trainer: One of the Five Elite Executives , the Leader of Team Drache and the adopted child of Giovanni.

-+- Pokemon:

[Note: Mika has a full team because she's the leader of this group. All that does is ensure her senority and her authority, believe me, she's got more weaknesses than you could imagine so no, 'but you get to have a full semi-elite four party'. In truth, it's the party I play my pokemon games with. Just ask Alter. He doesn't like my party because it's unbalanced. extremely unbalanced. Pretty much wanted to say I'm breaking my own rule and I can do that and you can't whine at me. ^-^]

• Tina, Dragonite

Tina was given to Mika by her grandfather when she was around three years old. The little Dratini was hatched prematurely by human error and it was not expected to live. Mika, determined not to let the baby pokemon die, nursed it back to health and in respect for her little innocent actions, she was given the dratini as a permanent pokemon when it passed the critical one-month marker. The pokemon has always been a constant member of Mika's team ever since. Although she may transfer her other five pokemon in and out of her box and her staff but Tina only leaves Mika's hands to be given over to a Nurse Joy of sorts to be healed or to be released into the open. She has not once, since the baby was first put into her arm so many years prior, put the pokemon in the PC storage system. Because of this, the two share an inseparable bond. Of all Mika's pokemon, she shares the closest attachment with Tina and it is only with Tina that Mika can achieve full synchronization. They share thoughts even when Mika is unable to create a mental link and at times, share emotional and physical pain. Physically, Tina is rather short for a Dragonite, probably because of her premmature birth, but she makes up for it in sheer strength. Because she can fully synch with Mika's mind and body, the Dragonite has a tendancy to unleash massive amounts of power that are seemingly impossible for any pokemon under the legendary status.

Tina is incredably overprotective of Mika. Even though she was orginally the babied pokemon, she quickly switched roles with her trainer, becoming the the elder sister if not mother for the girl. She is a very calm loving pokemon as long as Lance or his goons stay their distance. The tender cuddly dragon can turn into a ferocious killing machine in sheer seconds if her trainer is threatened by that sort of person and she has a very bad habit of the 'maim first, ask questions later'. Her fear is, unfortunately, well grounded because of Mika's several lengthy stays in G-Men Holding Facilities and the like.

• Blaze - Charizard

Mika's only dragon that isn't a dragon type, Blaze was her true 'starter' pokemon. Given to her by a very regretful Professor Oak, the baby charmander was a bundle of energy and the evolution stages have not done much to calm him down much. Very jittery, Blaze is like a dog that hasn't been walked in a month or fed in a month if he's not exercised to the point of near exaustion.

He is, however, one of Mika's stronger pokemon and when he choses fit, he will become incredably serious and kick some major G-Men hind-quarters. He is also a firm Lance hater and becomes moody and depressed if a time passes when he can't issue a flamethrower to the man's face which happens more than the poor pokemon would like to admit. [Blasted... filters.... -grumbles-]

• Saki, Gyrados

Saki is Mika's hot-head. He's like Tina in how he maims before he looks but unlike the somewhat gentle Dragonite, Saki will maim absolutely anything that gets close to Mika in a way he views as threatening. Because of this, he rarely comes out of his pokeball other than to be used in a battle of sorts. He also absolutely detests Lance's 'new son' Baan and will emerge uncalled from his cage to snarl hiss and attempt to dismember the obnoxiuos but seemingly delicous smelling boy.

He was bought from the idiotic Magikarp salesman by Mount Moon simply out of pity. (Mika then delivered a nasty little beating to that horrible man) But she quickly grew attached to her Fishy (A nickname she still uses on the mammoth of a pokemon to calm him down) and after much patience, he grew into a larger-than-average gyrados. He's calm only around Mika and people Mika trusts and if you can get past his rough scaley meanie face, he's a teddy bear. He's, more often than Tina at times, the one she calls out when she's trully scared. When she reverts into a child-like state, she will often cling to Saki for hours (Mostly because he was the first pokemon she ever really raised from infant-hood besides Tina) until her mind starts to mellow out.

• Zexibin, Altaria

The most level headed pokemon in Mika's party Zexibin, Zex for short, is a very silent very majestic bird. Average sized, he looks no different from any other Altaria. He was captured as a very shy very frightened swablu from a Team Aqua 'research' facility and when he finally opened up his heart to the girl, he evolved into a beautiful forging of love and patience. Because of this, he shares a bond just short of Tina's. He tends to be constantly mellow, the parental father figure of Mika's party. He tends to squabbles between Mika's various pokemon and only gets angry when Mika is physically harmed.

Zex is the most frightening of Mika's pokemon if the bird is angered. He has a tendancy to explode in a rage of dragon-like fury and will not stop until the persons causing his beloved trainer to bleed are bleeding four times more than his trainer currently is and then he'll maim them more before flying back to his trainer's side to envelope her with his wings until she stops her crying or her bleeding.

• Ichigo - Flygon

Ichigo was given to Mika by Raven as a trapinch on her seventh birthday and neither of them knew the little brown ball would evolve into a vibrava until it well, evolved. Ichigo is just slightly less iritable than Saki and the two of them do not get along at all. Zex is constantly breaking up childish fights that involve Ichigo's ridiculous ego and Saki's disregard for personal space and personaly beliefs.

Unlike the other Pokemon, Ichigo does not dash into battle when Mika is threatened, he instead turns himself into a type of human shield and protects his trainer rather than bashing out the brains of ther person like his 'siblings' do. He is also the pokemon Mika sends out to fetch reinforcements and her personal messanger to Raven. His quiet nature (Unless provoked) makes him almost invisible at times and more so than Zex, he tends to be mellow and nonchalant more than anything else (Unless he's provoked.)

• Kari - Espeon

If Mika had to chose a 'pet' out of her pokemon, it would without a doubt be her espeon. Given to her as an eevee by a very special little girl in Koga's care, Kari is treasured more so than any other pokemon and rarely stays in a pokeball when Mika is out on the road. Because of the nature of Mika's powers and Kari's psychic traits, the two are able to communicate in battle without verbal commands (Which can cause quite the problem for the opponent) and Kari is able to assess Mika's condition in a few seconds or less.

She is a lazy lazy kitten though. She prefers to snuggle up with Mika than battle and prefers to be dozing in the sun than walking through a very yucky cave. She's also Mika's true trickster. She's a master of pulling a fast one in all catagories and Doctor Kain absolutely cannot stand the espeon because the kitten can see right through his attempts at tricking Mika into doing what he believes is best.

[This is a list for now. xP I'll add descriptions later... because it's a LONG LIST. If you have a long list, prove when you pull them out that they have personality and I'll let it slide.]
    Mira - Dragonair
    Rami - Dragonair
    Maria - Pidgeot
    Khan - Arbok
    Kitty - Butterfree
    Pika - Pikachu
    Miritaska - Ponyta
    Minera - Tyranitar
    Poly-Polp - Porygon
    Lithe - Growlithe

-+- Appearance:

Eye Color: Amber, switches to a light blue in Trance mode, a bright lime green in Beserker mode
    Hair Color/Style: Dark Green, almost black. Waist length, pulled back in some mannor most of the time
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 105
    General Appearance: Mika's waist-length dark green hair has a shimmer to it that makes it appear black with gentle barely-visible highlights but it is infact her true hair color. It's unknown as to where she inherited such a unique color hair considering that her father has red hair and her mother has blue hair but she arrived in this world with an adorable tuff of it and it just kept on growing. Her eyes resemble her fathers most of the time, his deep amber gaze all but transfered directly into his daughter's own eyes. Because of genetic enhancement, her eyes tend to fluctuate in color based on her mood or the situation but there are three main colors that are steady and unwavering. Her normal tone, amber, is almost always the visible color. The light blue color only occurs when Mika connects unwillingly or willingly with a legendary pokemon or fully synchs with a pokemon. The green color is true fury brought on by a lack of medication and pure unaltered hatred. It will make undoubtubly make an apperence when Lance appears.

Her build is almost a carbon copy of her mothers, the perfect curved hourglass shape with a barely-there waistline. Her bust is not overpowering but... it's not exactly non-existant. Her body itself is incredably well toned from years of martial arts and other methods of physical training and you won't find many muscles that aren't firm as a rock. She doesn't really mean to show off her body nor does she really like to but even though they are a bit lose, her darkwash jeans and her black cargo pants make it semi impossible with her t-shirts, even with a hoodie (zip-up or pullover) or something along those lines hiding her body. Her required uniform for Rocket events is a bit better but not by much. It is comprised of a pair of black leggings under a black leather miniskirt, a black skin-tight sleeveless shirt with the R emblazened on the chest, a pair of knee-high metal-toed boots and a black to the floor trenchcoat with Mika's ranking and the insignia R on the back in bright read lettering.

Her feet and hands are tiny. The black and red Vans on her feet barely show up from beneathe her cargos and her hands, which are almost always covered by a pair of fingerless black gloves metal plating on the back of them, are dainty doll like and smooth, even after years of working with pokemon and things along those lines. As far as formal wear goes, Mika will most likely wear her hair down and, because it's required, she'll wear a formal dress.

-+- Personality:

Strengths | Fear:
    + Masking her emotions
    + Protective of those she cares about
    + Physically adept
    + Flexible like a Gymnast
    + Kind and Loving

- Her Father
    - Her Mother
    - Her Brother dying
    - Givovanni
    - Being Alone
    - G-Men Iso Chambers
    - Having no Caffinaited Beverages
    - Kain's Office

Likes | Dislikes:
    + Dragon Pokemon
    + Rai
    + The other Elite Executives
    + Small Children
    + Baby Dragon Pokemon
    + Caffine
    + Working up a sweat
    + Giovanni

- Running from Authorities constantly
    - Lance
    - G-Men
    - Giovanni
    - Kain
    - Ice Pokemon
    - Bullies
    - No Caffine
    - Being Alone

Goals:
    Revive Rai
    Release the Seals
    Be accepted by her parents as a true loved child

Skills:
    Masking her emotions
    Her Voice
    Leadership
    Physical ability to squeeze into tight spaces

Quirks | Habits:
    Mika sometimes goes for days without sleeping
    She sometimes cries in her sleep

Secrets: Too many to list. xP That's part of the plotline people so just DEAL WITH IT. Mah-ha. >3

Reputation: Mika is the cold-hearted biatch that you do not want to get stuck with because she'll shove you into teh dirt. Or, at least that's what they say around the TR HQ.... Some say though, that if she likes you, she'll do everything in her power to protect you and guide you along.

Personality: [Coming After sleep]

-+- History:

Past: [Coming After Sleep]

Family:
    Lance Blackthorn - 38 - Father - G-Men Leader
    Clair Blackthorn - 35 - Mother - Gym Leader
    Rai Blackthorn - 27 - Elder Brother - In a Coma

Other:
    [Coming After Sleep]

RP example:

Eska, former Drache, AD, Rivals (Button in sig will lead you to Rivals. <<)

[/Not Finished]

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    I COME FORTH! BRUSH YOUR TEEEEEETH! (Oh, Ash Jr., I got your RE reference.)

-Out of Character-

Name: Yoshi

MSN - OmegaYoshi(@)hotmail.com

-In Character-

x-- The Basics:

Full Birth Name: Blue Alexander Genjineko

Nick Names: Blue

Location of Childhood Home: Ecruteak City

Type of Trainer: 1st Generation Rocket Executive

x-- Pokemon:

Current Pokemon:

Sneasel - Male - "Lash" - Lash is, has been, and will forever be, Blue's right hand man. Ever since he was given to Blue from the arms of a dying man 8 years ago, the two have grown closer and closer, until the current day, when they have become nearly inseperable. He is nearly always at his masters side, ready to defend him at a moments notice. As a pokemon, Lash is great alright, but as a partner, he's invaluable. As a sneasel, he's quick, nimble, and damn near brilliant, making him a useful strategist.He loves to explore, and loves to climb, be it rocks, trees, or the enemy. He has a vast knowledge of medicinal herbs and natural remedies, so he has Blue keep a pocket in his pack open for such remedies. An excellent cartographer and explorer, he makes an irreplaceble dent in Blue's team, and his heart. Outside of battle, Lash is just as much of a charmer as Blue. You might say that he's a "mini-Blue." He's quick with a retort or a joke at any given moment, and given enough opportunity with the proper female..

Vileplume - Male - "Enfoncé" - Enfoncé, or Fonse for short, is chronically depressed. When he isn't sleeping, he's writing deep, nonrhyming poetry, or painting dark paintings with the oils he secretes.. or sometimes he's just sulking. It is Blue's belief that this depression stems from a rather repugnant smell that he can expel when angry. This particular secretion is unusually potent, which may very well cause a chemical imbalance in the inner workings of the Pokemon. This fluid is, by chance, a very effective antidote, and Lash can, and has, used it to neutralize even the most powerful venoms.

Ampharos - Male - "Blitz" - Blue found Blitz as a Mareep, chewing on some electrical wires around the back of the inn that he grew up in. That pretty much sums up Blitz's personality. He's a wildfire, and nobody would dare stand in his way. Up for any challenge, any dare, no matter how stupid, immature, or dangerous. A huge practical joker, Blue tends to keep him locked up unless the situation is right. His sense of humor tends to get him into trouble, and by association, so does Blue. Blitz is known to the rest of the team as the "daredevil," a title that he graciously and relentlessly accepts and defends.

Pidgeot - Male - "Archimedes" - Archimedes is an aging, wise, and incredibly ill-tempered Pidgeot. A massive creature, his wingspan is nearly one and a half times the size of an average member of his species. While on the outside, he seems to be a grumpy old man, the rest of the team sees him as a valuable asset to the team, and almost a grandfatherly figure. He served in the military for 14 years, so his gruff manner of addressing the rest of his team is adopted from "the glory days," as he fondly recalls them. He currently runs the team's training schedule, and although his training regimen is extremely rough, deep down it's obvious that "Old Archy" cares strongly for the members of his squadron, in a bond similar to family.

Girafarig - Female - "Melody" Melody is the type of girl who always cares about her appearance. She is very vain, and very proper. She can't stand to be dirty in any way. If someone around her is acting foolish or un-dignified in any way, she becomes very embarrased. As a girafarig, she has two sides to every issue, but usually the back end handles any altercations or battles. However, she drops all of her dignity when she is battling. She fights very hard, and fights to win.

Crawdaunt - Male - "Shel." Shel might be the most unfriendly pokemon ever encountered. He's bossy, mean, and condescending, and it all stems from when he was first caught. Blue actually did not capture Shel. He was captured as a fully grown Crawdaunt, the leader of his school of Corphish. His entire life quickly changed when he was captured by a rich man who gave him to his spoiled daughter, who wanted a Kingler. The father, thinking that his daughter wasn't too bright, figured that a Crawdaunt would pass off fine as a Kingler... and he was right. The daughter was delighted, and wasted no time in naming the beast.. and thus, "Sheldon J. Crab" was born. The daughter knew little to nothing about pokemon raising, so Shel frequently went unfed, and uncared for, until Blue managed to snag him in a trade with the father for a real Kingler, before the daughter discovered that her "pet" wasn't exactly what she wanted. Shel immediately took to trying the same methods of dominance exerted upon the little girl, and as of thus far, it has failed. He is easily one of Blue's most talented battlers, and is beginning to slowly warm up to the rest of the team.

Layaway Pokemon:
    -Dodrio
    -Scyther
    -Spoink

To be captured, at your ladyship's descretion:
    -Kangaskan
    -Sharpedo
    -Nidorino

x-- Appearance:

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color/Style: Medium-long ; sand colored.

Height: 6'1"

Weight:135 lbs.

Featured Characteristics: A small stud earring sits soundly in Blue's left ear. Underneath his right eye, one can see a small, but still noticeable scar.

General Appearance: When you look at Blue, the first thing you'd notice is his eyes. A radiant crystal blue (which earned him his name) color stands out like a lighthouse to a ship in a storm. His eyes are easily his best feature. However, unfortunately, the rest of his body isn't anything TOO fantastic. His arms are not ripped, his abs are not rock solid, and his pecs are not bulging from his shirt. However, he is by no means fat - at just over six foot he stands tall and lean over most other people that he knows. His dirty sand colored hair is untamable - It runs to about the base of his neck, and it just loves to dangle a few inches in front of his eyes whenever he needs it NOT to. Because of that fact, a pair of goggles hold the hair just above his browline, where it is held at bay, for the most part.

Apparel wise, he loves to wear layers. Usually, what he wears is simple enough; a T-shirt with various logos and slogans on them, all of which is covered with an open collared shirt. If the overshirt has a pattern, it'll usually be very plain, perhaps tartan or even just simple checks. His pants are usually either a pair of ripped up jeans, or gray cargo pants, the ones with a thousand pockets, and you can never remember where you put the thing you needed. He owns one pair of shoes; a pair of all-black hi-tops with neon green laces, riddled with tears and rips. He carries with him a standard pack, configured to his liking, with an extra pocket for his Pokegear.

x-- Personality:

Strengths | Fear: Blue doesn't have many glaring fears, but what do exist are fairly severe to say the least. First of all - Blue is terrified of spiders of all shapes and kinds. Usually, it just ends with Blue covering his eyes, and trying to ignore his shaking knees, but taunt him enough, and you might find your dear Spinarak in several pieces across the room, and a sobbing Blue in the corner. In addition, although not quite as serious, Blue has a mild dislike of heights. Looking at extremely high buildings and rickety thrill rides are enough to make Blue fidget. Blue has never liked the advice "Don't look down!" Because in the end, what are you ALWAYS going to do?

Likes | Dislikes: Blue holds jazz music dear to his heart, and the old great big bands are seldom not found grooving through the earbuds of his pokegear. Blue has very little tolerance for stupidity, and will without hesitation, remove himself from a situation that he finds to not be intelectually stimulating. To people whom he finds interesting enough, however, the spotlight is on the lucky individual. Be prepared to have plenty to talk about with this young man.

Goals: In general, Blue externally seems to be so laid back that he has no goals, or self motivation. However, internally, rests a man with a true desire to be revolutionary. Blue has spent his entire life searching for a chance to make a difference in SOMETHING.

Skills: Blue's intuition is unmatched in the sense that he can tell right off the bat if he's going to like someone or not. In addition, his negotiation skills are unrivaled. He's an excellent mediator, and can usually resolve a conflict with minimal effort. He's a fabulous speaker, and you give him a piece of your heart, don't expect to be rid of him anytime soon - he'll steal the rest from right under your nose.

Quirks | Habits: Blue's mouth can sometimes run like a train off course. When he disagrees with someone's opinion, you'll know about it in a hurry. While Blue is a loyal officer, don't expect a completely obedient drone. Expect a wise cracking kid; who is always "too cute to be mad at for long."

Secrets:
    Blue is a sucker for a pretty girl. His flattery skills are unrivaled, and his constant compliments of a girl that he finds visually or intellectually (or both!) attractive, can sometimes be a little much - but at heart, it rarely is more than flattery.

Reputation: Blue is known throughout the ranks as the one who seems like would be so easy to take advantage of - but nobody would ever dare; in fear for their lives. Blue worked his tail off working through the ranks of Rocket-hood, and even though he's a prankster, you'd know that as soon as you crossed him so much as a tiny bit, you'd be on the ground in tears - if you were still alive, that is.

Personality: Blue may be the coolest guy you'll ever meet. He's extremely laid back, and even if he isn't THAT amazing, the way he talks, he'll have you eating out of his hand within 15 minutes. He's a smooth talker inside and out, and can usually convince people that what he's saying is true, even if it's a complete and utter lie. He suffers from a minor superiority complex. He's always been an accomplished trainer, and therefore, rarely takes a challenge seriously. He isn't one to brag or boast, because he thinks he doesn't have to; EVERYONE already knows how cool he is. When the snap hits the fan, though, he'll be the first one to take action. When disaster strikes, he becomes a powerful leader, and his sharp wit and mind are put to work. His personality really molds around the situation - he can be cold and cruel, or happy and carefree. It really just depends on the scenario.

x-- History:

Past:Born and raised in Ecruteak City, Johto. For the first 13 years of his life, he lived a very rural life. His parents owned an old inn off the outskirts of town, where he spent most of his childhood, being homeschooled by a woman from Olivine, where he learned everything he needed to know. When he turned 15, he decided to study abroad in Saffron. With a hug and a kiss from his parents, he hopped onto the magnet train in Goldenrod en route for Saffron City. That was the last he ever saw of them. Nobody know where they went. They simply disappeared. When he went back to the Inn, it was abandoned, and up for sale. He spent a few months there trying to convince the mayor not to tear it down, and finally got a young couple to take care of it - Mark and Nancy Consel, along with their son, Artemis. However, his satisfaction for saving his old home was shortlived - after 2 months back in his shoddy apartment in Saffron, the fact that his parents were missing really hit home, and he spiralled into a deep depression. He was brought out of this by his joining of Team Rocket. He was 17 at the time.

Fast forward 2 years. Blue is 19. After spending 2 years doing grunt work, Blue was promoted to the rank of Jr. Executive. Placed under an incompetent Executive (who was practically given the position due to her mother being a major funder of Rocket, and her father being an ex-executive.) who was killed on the third mission that she was assigned to as an executive. Blue took over her command for several months before being assigned to an elite squad of Rockets; the only word written on his assignment was Drache.

Family: Mark Consel: 37 (Adoptive uncle)
    Nancy Consel: 30 (Adoptive aunt)
    Artemis Consel: 16 (Adoptive cousin)

Other:
    Blue has a multipurpose Pokegear, riddled with cards from maps to mp3 players, to address books, to Tetris. It's firmly strapped to his arm, and more often than not, black earbuds run from the device to his ears.

RP example: Not getting a response quite as quickly as he had hoped, he gave up trying to talk to the strange girl, and leaned back against the wall as Mika walked in, with a small boy whom Blue had never seen. He was small, it seemed, and timid; even more so than Sem. To Blue's great surprise, however, the child, who must have been 9 or 10, settled into Mika's lap, much as if the boy was her own child. This is odd. mused Blue. There are a lot of people on this team who might be considered less than.. mature? Blue tasted the word for a second. Well, maybe that isn't the right word for it. I guess it'd be something like - but his thoughts were interrupted by a sharp voice calling out.

"Alright, listen up." Mika's voice rang out above the small talk, and everything became very quiet. The lights dimmed, and from the table in the center of the room a hologram erupted, showing a sort of complex. Lash's eyes brightened. <Alright, NOW we get to see some action. This is probably a top secret military base, or maybe the G-Men's hideout, or maybe..> the sneasel's mind went wild, thinking of all the amazing enterprises that could be brought out from the hologram of this building.

"This is the Kanto Branch of the School for Educationally Gifted Pokemon Trainers." Mika continued. Lash's jaw nearly dropped, and the wild look in his eyes turned to mush, as the sneasel's little heart melted. <A school?! Of all places to be espionage artists..> he spat quietly, hoping in retrospect that Mika didn't hear him. Mika continued.

"Our Intel says that there are G-Men Recruiters all throughout the building, posing as students, to try and build up their forces. Somewhere on campus is an informant who's gone completely AWOL for reasons we believe to be related to the G-Men Recruiters." Lash shrugged, his heart a tiny bit healed. <This won't be too bad.>

Mika's tone darkened considerably, and Lash's ears perked up, eager to hear this bit of drama. "There is a small chance the agent did not go into AWOL mode to prevent detection by G-Men Forces. There is a small chance… he or she converted to their forces. This is the basis of our mission. Posing as students in the school, we will be trying to find out the whereabouts of the informant, whether they be good or bad, and attempt to, if he or she is still on the campus, bring him or her back alive. Maimed is perfectly acceptable." Lash grinned almost malevolently, staring lovingly at his claws. <Oh, that can be arranged..> he smiled to himself. <This won't be so bad. We'll just go in, whip some ass, and get out of there. It's not like we'll be in classes or anything.. Blue already finished school, so...>

The hologram suddenly changed, now depicting a boy and a girl. An icy hand gripped Lash's heart. "While at the school, you will take classes of some sort. We're not going to draw unwanted attention and sneaking around won't get us the information we need." Lash almost sunk to the floor in misery. <Classes?! Classes!? Anything.. but classes..> Promptly kicking Lash softly to get him up, Blue continued to listen intently. "Those over 16 will attend the high school wing, those under 16 but over 12 will attend classes in the middle school department and anyone under 12, which I think is just Yoh, will attend the elementary wing. Before you all start groaning about school, just be thankful they have no uniform." Lash scoffed. <Yeah. Thanks, fate.>

As Mika clapped her hands briskly, the hologram faded out, and the lights faded in. "After we all get back up, you've got an hour to do whatever the hell you want. I'll have the PA ladies page you when our bus, yes a bus, is ready to go. Make sure you have anything you think you might need, the store's on level six, the poke center's on level B3 which is three above here." Mika said, and snapped her arm to the side, "Dismissed!"

The hour came and went. Blue barely had enough time to get his pokemon through the pokemon center before a nasally voice crackled through the PA. "Team Drache, your transportation has arrived.." And at that, Blue was whisked away to the bus.

Lash safely tucked away in his pokeball, Blue clambored onto the bus, his bag of clothes and other such belongings safely hanging from his shoulder. He sat down on one of the seats, and within minutes was asleep. <Who knows what's going to happen? Better get your sleep in now.. just in case.> Lash had said before retreating to his Pokeball. Blue heeded these words well, and as the rumble of the bus gently massaged his head, Blue dozed off to sleep, earbud headphones lightly tucked into his ears, his hair tenderly covering part of his face.

When he came to, the bus had come to a complete stop, and nearly everyone was off. Blue stood up hastily, not wanting to be left behind. Tearing the headphones out of his ears and shoving them in a pocket, he ran outside, catching up with the group. It was almost by the time they actually made it to the school. "Almost six o' clock." he mumbled to himself, checking his Pokegear.

With few incidents, everyone managed to get their rooms okay. Blue had been assigned a room with that guy... what was his name? Bill? Whatever his name was, Blue was stuck in a room with him for who knows how long they'd be here. Truly, Blue didn't like the idea of being back in school, especially during this snowy weather.. <But hey. It's not like we've got anything else better to do.> Lash reminded him.

They were sitting at dinner. Blue had let his larger pokemon out into the back area. Since it was a school for pokemon, they had a bunch of convenient services for Pokemon. Poke-food vending machines, and even little Pokebathrooms. Blue found some of this unneccessary, and Lash found it insulting, but they could both agree on one thing - it wasn't too shabby. Blue, Lash, and Spoink sat and ate together in silence. Blue had a sinking feeling that this wasn't going to be a particularly friendly experience. The other boys weren't exactly.. sociable. To add to that, the girls, Mika included, were practically falling over the younger boys. "Looks like we might be in this pretty solitarily, boys." whispered Blue to his 2 small friends, and they both agreed solemnly.

The three friends ate slowly, being almost the last ones to leave. By the time he had collected all of his pokemon, made it back to his room, unpacked, and showered, it was nearly 10 o' clock. Blue clambored into bed, his pokemon all safe in their balls, turned out the light, and uneasily fell asleep.

Blue did not sleep well. The nap on the bus had kept him energized, and made it tough to sleep. He found himself waking up several times in the middle of the night, unable to go back to sleep. Finally, unable to stand it any longer, Blue got out of bed, threw on a T-shirt and a pair of jeans, and slipped out of the room, leaving Will fast asleep.

The night was very chilly, and Blue found himself wishing he had put on something a tad heavier. Nevertheless, he wandered the hallways, thinking deeply about just about everything he could think of. Just when he thought himself about ready to attempt some sleep for the ump-tillionth time, he stopped at his door, listening very hard. Somebody was walking. Very quietly. Perhaps.. too quietly? Suddenly, Blue's imagination took hold. A traitorous scumbag, just walking about, unsuspecting, when suddenly.. *POP!* Revenge!

Taking care to not make any noise, he snuck around the corner, peeking around it, hoping to find the person he was looking for. "..Jackpot." he snickered, the figure walking down the hallway towards the deck. Blue was preparing to dash out, when the woman stepped outside, and Blue immediately abandoned his plans for attack. Long emerald green hair that couldn't be seen in the dark was suddenly illuminated in the moonlight, and Blue immediately knew the identity of his suspect.

Mika stepped outside, fairly upset, from what Blue could see at that distance. As she stared into the sky, Blue contemplated approaching her. Depending on what kind of person she was, that could either be taken as an act of kindness, or an intrusion of privacy. Blue shot the line, and went for broke, walking down the hallway towards the leader of his team, his heart pounding. This had better not backfire.. he thought to himself, as he stepped into the pale moonlight. Taking a shaky breath, he called softly.

"Lady Mika..?"

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yaaaaay! It's finally here! Whooo! *Happy dance* Anyway, I'm sorry that this profile isn't all it could be. I was planning to give it a final polish, but now I've gone and caught a bloody cold out of all things. (I swear, only I can stay completely healthy for the whole of the cold period only to catch a cold the moment the warm winds come along <.<). At any rate, here it be. :3

-Out of Character-

Name: Alter Ego, Alter, AE, Titan, just twist the username however.

-In Character-

x-- The Basics:

Full Birth Name: Seraphina Geinsbrough
    Nick Names: Sera usually. She's okay with most things beside her given name, though.
    Location of Childhood Home: Celadon City
    Type of Trainer: Executive (second-generation)

x-- Pokemon:

Current Pokemon:

Charizard "Flammie" (Male)

Hardly the proudest member of his species. Despite his formidable size, Flammie usually cuts a rather pathetic figure; his majestic wings and flame-tipped tail sagging, and his wide, gentle eyes observing the world with all the self-confidence of a trodden little Caterpie. In addition, the Charizard's physical co-ordination isn't exactly the best, and he consequently ends up knocking people over, lighting fires or breaking things out of sheer clumsiness, particularly when he gets happy or excited - as this is when his tail starts swinging on its own accord.

The Charizard's personality largely matches his appearance. Flammie is an insecure, almost childishly trusting, and gentle pokémon who often finds himself torn between his desire to help and his desire not to get in anyone's way. Ever the pushover, he is usually the first to give in and settle when arguments arise and would really like nothing more than to be friends with everyone. He is, however, fiercely loyal to his trainer, and should someone try to harm her that someone would be in for a very nasty shock, as an agitated Flammie is truly a fierce opponent in battle and on those occasions he's unqeustionably the strongest fighter on Sera's team. Outside of those few occasions when he can overcome his anxieties, Flammie looks far more like a lost little puppy than a star battler, trailing after Sera and sometimes trying to hide behind her back when he's scared - probably a habit from his Charmander days which he has never grown out of. Overall, the Charizard is rarely found far from his trainer, whom he constantly counts on for support and whose approval he seeks for every decision of even minor importance.

Surprisingly enough, Sera is actually extremely fond of Flammie - despite the fact that his manner rubs her the wrong way - and even though she sometimes chides him for being such a coward, Sera definitely has a soft spot for 'her little sissy' and won't hesitate to lash out at anyone who picks on him. For those who know more about Sera's earlier years, and those people are few indeed, this is not the least bit surprising, however. Flammie was originally given to the girl as a present from her older brother - whom she much admired at the time - when the siblings were parted, and when Sera was then whisked from her sheltered childhood home and left to fend for herself in the foreign environment that was the boarding school, the young Charmander quickly became a substitute confidante, source of comfort and - during her escape - warmth for the chilly nights. Even though Sera isn't nearly as dependent on the fire pokémon nowadays as she used to be, the bond is still there and as strong as ever, and on the rare occasions when Sera does feel a need to confide with someone it's usually Flammie she choses. Consequently, the Charizard knows Sera better than anyone, but out of loyalty and fear of letting her down, he has kept these things secret.

Despite their tight bond, Sera has yet to develop an understanding of Flammie's speech, but the bond they share on an emotional level is all they need to understand each other, and through their long history of battling together, Flammie can even - to some degree - predict his trainer's commands before she gives them, requiring only a nod of confirmation, making things all the trickier for their opponents.

Nidoran "Rondo" (Male)

A quick-tempered and equally fleet-footed pokémon, what Rondo lacks in size he makes up for with pent up aggression. Rondo is the smallest pokémon on Sera's team - being even slightly shorter than Minerva - but he acts with all the pride and authorative manners of a full-grown Nidoking, much to the amusement of his partners. He is loud, stubborn, and often proclaims himself a wild and proud Nidoran who is by no means a mere human's slave and - needless to say - Sera has never had much of an incentive to learn precisely what he's saying. Even though his bark is far worse than his bite, the Nidoran is a brave and eager fighter, however, and his furious struggle for self-reliance have earned a certain measure of understanding from Sera, which is probably the only reason she kept the foul-mouthed little thing. Rondo is very defensive by nature - particularly when his height is concerned - and has been known to have huge temper tantrums over it, usually challenging anyone he percieves as having insulted him to a 'duel to the death'. Consequently, Sera prefers to keep the little poison type within his pokéball unless a battle is about to unfold. Even though he is unusually small and somewhat tawny as Nidorans go, Rondo is exceptionally fast in his movements and posseses a very keen sense of hearing, something which Sera has made use of over the years.

The two first met during Sera's first escapee year when the girl unknowingly passed through a field which Rondo had declared to be his territory. Immediately percieveing the incursion as a direct insult, Rondo issued a challenge to the death which, considering the fact that he was a small Nidoran whereas Flammie had already evolved into a Charmeleon, ended with predictable results. Luckily for Rondo, neither Sera nor Flammie felt like going through with the 'to the death' condition, but - as it turned out - they had been sorely mistaken to think that the proud Nidoran would let it slide. Outraged by the trainer 'fleeing' in the middle of their duel - which the Nidoran still considered to be in progress - the stubborn little poison type spent the next few weeks in close pursuit of Sera and her pokémon, much to their combined annoyance, relentlessly demanding that their battle would be finished. Eventually, Sera did just that, capturing the weakened Nidoran and nursing it back to health with the aid of various medicines - stolen, of course - a percieved disgrace which Rondo has never quite forgiven her for. Despite his dislike for the 'cowardly' way the girl had ended their battle, Rondo eventually saw the appeal of getting to battle at a regular basis and not having to waste time on foraging for food, and even though he would never admit it he has grown slightly fond of Sera over the years, even though his constant complaints seem to attest to the contrary.

Eevee "Minerva" (Female)

Perhaps the most enigmatic member of Sera's team, Minerva was not really 'caught' in the wild nor given. Instead, she just...appeared, patiently prodding the girl awake one morning and demanding to be fed after which, the Eevee - surprisingly - allowed herself to be caught, although the locking mechanism is more of a joke to her than anything else - as she repeatedly proves by breaking out whenever she pleases.

Ever the independent soul, Minerva doesn't really seem to be a member of the team as much as someone simply tagging along for a while, wandering down her own paths and only occasionally humoring her trainer - although Minerva herself has never acknowledged Sera as such. She is bold, mischievous, sarcastic and not the least bit afraid to express her own opinions, quite openly arguing against both Sera and the other members of the team.

Also, although the Eevee is pretty easily persuaded into performing smaller tasks, she is very selective about battling and usually only does so when she has a personal grudge against the opponent in question. Consequently, Sera has grown accustomed not count on the little Eevee at most times. Nonetheless, the two do seem to enjoy each others' company and - despite how it may seem - their regular verbal jousting is a sign of affection rather than dislike. The tired old ritual of human and pokémon who have been together long enough to be largely incapable of hate but not quite ready to call it friendship.

Dodrio "Triune" (Male)

A complex personality to say the least. As is the case with most Dodrio, Triune's heads have three quite distinct personalities, and unfortunately these aren't always in agreement with each other. The main argument is usually between the head on the right, a free-spirited and loud one with a tendency to show off, particularly when it comes to running, much to the displeasure of the one on the left who is far more dutiful and solemn, believing in practicality and duty above all and considering the duty to protect his 'allies' the most important of all. The left head also has no real sense of humor, much to the annoyance of the one on the right who loves to goof off and poke fun at the overly serious and pedantic. This leaves the middle head - the youngest of the three, having been born only at evolution - in a rather awkward position. Somewhat timid and withdrawn, he usually tries to reconcile between his older siblings but is often confused as to which one he should look up to as a role model. Despite his young age and hesitant manner, however, the central head is the smartest of the three, and in the rare situations when he manages to get his opinion through he demonstrates this fact very clearly. Even though Triune's behaviour is usually somewhat dysfunctional, once the three heads reach an agreement on battle strategy they are truly a force to be reckoned with, executing complex strategies with considerable speed and strength, often catching opponents completely off guard due to the rather comical appearance they usually have.

Sera first encountered this being when she was on the run from her boarding school, the Dodrio currently locked in a heated argument concerning an abandoned can of pokéfood they had discovered. The right head had naturally wanted to stamp it open while the left had opted to search for an opening mechanism. Votes had been cast, but because the central head couldn't make up his mind, resulting in an endless stalemate. After having followed the argument for a while, the girl figured that she had gotten the general gist of it, nonchalantly stepping in and opening the can for the trio. Two thirds of the bird duly impressed by such adept understanding, the Dodrio decided to take Sera along, and since the girl could hardly think of a better way to get out of the authorities' reach she had no objections. For the next few months, the quartet - or duo, depending on how one wishes to see it - roamed the wilderness around Fuchsia city, occasionally stopping by in a town at night to pick up food supplies, and although the left head had his misgivings about her at first, even he has begun to think of her as a leader of sorts, and the whole Dodrio usually agrees - albeit grumpily at times - with her decisions.

Pokemon at Full Potential: Possibly some evolutions, but no new ones come to mind, no. :3

x-- Appearance:

Eye Color: Light green
    Hair Color/Style: Dark red and rather spiky, usually kept hanging free or tucked into a sort of messy ponytail.
    Height: 1.74 m / 5.7 feet
    Weight: 63.5 kg / 140 Pounds
    General Appearance: The way Sera looks now, very few would associate her with the frightened but oh-so lovable little girl who was once known as Seraphina Geinsbrough. Everything about Sera from her proud, confident posture to the defiant look in her light green eyes speaks of an individualist who won't take bull from anyone and won't hesitate to voice that opinion. Her dark red hair, once carefully combed and ordered, now seems to always be just slightly messy out of pure principle, the slight tendency to spike - once carefully contained - now displayed in an almost flaunting manner, stray strands sticking out here and there, all the way from her head to slightly below her shoulders where the hair ends. When practicality demands it, she ties the unruly locks into a kind of half-messy ponytail, but generally they are allowed to hang as they please. Her skin, although naturally pale by pigment, has darkened slightly and roughened, particularly around the palms and feet - an indication of spending a lot of time on the road. Having traversed the wilderness for years, Sera has also gained a fairly fit body, not really an athlete's, mind you, but enough to dispose of most of the unnecessary flab, and she's certainly ready to demonstrate the practical usefulness of the obtained muscle-tone to anyone with the nerve to make smart remarks about her appearance.

On the clothing side of things, Sera is somewhat more organized, usually wearing a fairly neat black trench coat accompanied by a pair of black trousers and a white dress shirt or - if things are likely to get dirty - just a plain T-shirt. Her feet are usually occupied by a pair of black shoes, fairly standard issue, except that the soles have a slightly deeper pattern to give her a better grip of surfaces. Overall, it's a fairly neat - if not very flattering - ensemble which Sera is quite content with. If anyone where to suggest that she put on something with a bit more color or - goodness forbid - a dress, that someone would be very liable to get smacked over the head. For reasons she prefers not to go into, Sera bluntly refuses to wear anything she considers 'girly', sometimes evasively remarking that they remind her of something - or someone - she'd rather forget. Having spent such a long time in an environment where her appearance 'didn't bloody matter' - as Sera very poetically puts it - she has little tolerance for the endless fuss over appearances that so many people seem to put up, and even her current outfit - which she still finds somewhat restrictive - is the end result of a long spree of complaints and arguments from various concerned people. For the purpose of carrying her items, Sera usually makes do with a simple grey satchel - its mouth secured by a length of durable rope - which she carries over her shoulder.

x-- Personality:

Strengths | Fear:
    + Determined and headstrong
    + Very strong fighting spirit
    + Survival skills
    + Good at thinking on her feet
    + Protective of friends
    + Open about her grudges
    + Self-reliant
    + Skilled at travelling in rough terrain
    + Very good at firestarting

- Heights
    - Slightly claustrophobic
    - Coming off as weak or cowardly
    - Failure
    - Losing her freedom
    - Big, empty mansions
    - Certain people from her past

Likes | Dislikes:
    + Unconditional kindness
    + Honesty
    + Arguments
    + Battling
    + The great outdoors
    + Winning (In whatever capacity that might be)
    + Tough physical workouts
    + Getting stronger
    + Carrot juice
    + People standing up for themselves
    + Self-reliant people
    + Being around friends
    + Getting to wear whatever she damn well pleases
    + Friendly insult matches
    + Defying authority figures
    + Strong, impressive pokémon

- Superiors
    - Suck-ups
    - Condesending people
    - Team Rocket
    - The GP
    - Bossy people
    - Arrogant people
    - Loud-mouthed braggarts
    - Cowards
    - Liars
    - Politicians
    - Bureucrats
    - Girly-girls
    - Horny guys
    - Sexists
    - Idiots
    - Crowds
    - Whiners
    - Clingy people
    - People in love
    - Being associated with any of the above
    - Crying
    - Shopping
    - Girly clothes
    - Small, sickeningly cute pokémon
    - Singing
    - Dancing
    - Emotional talk and heart-to-heart conversations
    - Leadership
    - Being ordered around
    - Schedules
    - Stuffy offices
    - Paperwork
    - Schools
    - Coffee
    - Weasel words
    - Being pitied

Uhh...I still don't think that's a comprehensive list, but I think you get the general idea. ^_~

Goals: Clearing her name and getting on with her life without the interference of Team Rocket or any other organization for that matter.

Skills: Sabotage, scouting, diversionary tactics, getaways, wilderness survival, and a particular knack for lighting fires seemingly regardless of circumstances. She is also pretty formidable in hand-to-hand combat, but it's definitely more brawling than any organized martial arts.

Quirks | Habits: With her history of surviving by her own terms, Sera has grown rather used to just taking what she wants, whether it belongs to someone else or not, and has been known to return to her old store robbing ways, seemingly more out of habit than need as the team does provide quite well for her. She also has a habit of slipping into speaking Dodrio when she is very upset, something which has caused much amusement for those around her.

Secrets: Sera likes to keep her fears and insecurities secret. Similarly, she is reluctant to get into details about her past or strong anti-girly stance. And of course...there's the mystery of that fire that killed her father, but Sera herself is adamant in her response that she certainly holds no secrets on that matter but will make damn sure to shake them out of whoever does.

Reputation: Even though she only agreed to become an executive recently, Sera has already gained a reputation of being precisely the wrong boss to mess with, always ready to discipline those trying to undermine her authority, both mentally and physically. The disturbing rumors about her fire starting have also earned her fame of a sort - deny them though she might - and Sera is often the subject of whispered conversations behind her back. Having eluded not only the Global Police but also the Rockets dispatched after her, Sera has also earned a reputation for being an elusive survivor and a master of improvised getaways...whether it is deserved or not is anyone's guess. But then again, it stands to reason that someone who gets into trouble as much as Sera does would also be quite adept at getting out of it.

Personality: A stubborn and headstrong individualist by nurture, if perhaps not by nature, Sera is never the first to back down, be it in a fight or argument. She is usually very opinionated and certainly isn't shy about making those opinions known. Her long time of self-reliance has made her generally mistrusting of strangers and she usually won't heed their advice or opinions until they've earned her trust. Some would go as far as to call her paranoid, but as Sera points out, being chased across the better part of Kanto for a murder you haven't committed can do that to you.

Her manner is unrefined to say the least, originally trained to throw pursuers looking for a well-educated little rich girl off her trail but now as natural to her as breathing. Sera's words often sound crude and insensitive, even when addressed to people she cares about. She is no stranger to cussing or swearing, and usually speaks her mind whenever she wishes and in whatever way she wishes - which typically includes a good bit of the less child-friendly side of her vocabulary. This, combined with her short temper and tendency to smack people who annoy her over the head, makes Sera a rather tricky person to befriend. She rarely opens up to people and it usually takes a long time for her to really consider anyone a friend - let alone call them that - but anyone who behaves is, usually, safe with her. Get on her bad side, though, and you had better make amends fast before she takes them out of your hide. Any smart remarks about Sera's appearance or - worse yet - hormonally influenced behaviour towards her is bound to provoke a violent reaction, though, and should be avoided by all individuals concerned with their health. Sera is quite convinced that she's not attractive in the least and considers such things either an attempt to take advantage of her or right out mockery, neither of which will be tolerated. Sera also won't have people she cares about acting like cowards - although the terms she usually applies are somewhat more colorful - and not standing up for themselves, often stepping in to help, of course, but just as sternly scolding them for not solving the situation themselves. Being used to saying precisely what's on her mind, she also has very little tolerance for people who try to hide their true intentions through weasle words or flat-out lying. The same goes for formalities and feigned courtesy, as she far prefers a good old-fashioned insult match to endless would-be sweet discussions and veiled insults.

Despite her preferences of openness, however, Sera is not accustomed to speaking about her feelings, at least when those feelings aren't anger or hatred, and whenever the topic shifts towards that direction she tends to get uncomfortable and uncharacteristically silent. Similarly, Sera has a strong dislike for commenting on the lives of others or giving out emotional or moral guidance. People 'opening up' to her is something she truly dreads, although her crude manner has fortunately served as an effective deterrent for such things. Sera's stance on such matters is that people should make their own decisions in life, for better or worse, and consequently she's also not too fond of leadership, trying to avoid it whenever possible.

x-- History:

Past: The second child and only daughter of Cedric Geinsbrough, a Rocket Executive of good standing, Sera was a rather lonely and reclusive child. Her mother, Elanor, contracted an illness shortly after giving birth to her and died when Sera was but two years old, while her father largely treated her like an expensive piece of furniture, making sure that the girl was fed, clothed, and educated but otherwise ignoring her in favor of her older brother, Cyril, whom the aging executive sought to mold into his successor. Both children were largely cut off from the others living in their home town of Celadon, out of fear of 'corruptive influences' and inconvenient leaks of information. Fortunately for Sera - or Seraphina as she was called at the time - Cyril was a surprisingly maternal older brother and spent as much time as he could manage with her, and for the better part of their childhood the boy was actually more of a father figure for Sera than anyone else.

This idyll was not to last, however, as their father became increasingly annoyed by the way Cyril's caretaking got in the way of his studies, eventually deciding to send off Sera - aged twelve at the time, and thus far home-schooled - off to a famous, and notoriously strict, boarding school in Viridian City, hoping to kill two birds with one stone by eliminating both the brother's distraction and the problem of what was to be done with Sera at once. The children protested of course, but they had no means by which to defy their father, and were forced to say their tear-eyed goodbyes. In the process, Cyril slipped a small but important object into his sister's hand, however, the pokéball containing Sera's first pokémon, Flammie, a Charmander who soon grew to be a valued companion indeed.

Being used to relying on her brother as she was, Sera had a hard time adjusting to the boarding school and having to stand up for herself, and her father's reputation being what it was, she was often tormented by the 'cool kids' in her class. At first, the girl could do little but cry over it and for the first few weeks, but one day something simply snapped inside of her, the once tear-eyed and insecure child suddenly becoming peculiarly determined and focused, largely numb to the taunts of her peers. Instead, she focused her efforts on a single goal: escape, by any means necessary, and one late spring night - two weeks after her fifteenth birthday - she finally put these plans into action, distracting the students and staff with a decoy fire she had lit and escaping into the night, a small satchel of clothes and provisions over her shoulder.

This escapade would probably have ended in disaster, were it not for the fact that Sera had - by chance - come across her first new pokémon, a confused Dodrio whom she befriended and soon dubbed Triune. Lacking both food and shelter, Sera decided to travel with her newfound companions - suspicious of her though the left head was - and it was thanks to Triune that she managed to avoid her pursuers as long as she did, largely living in the wilderness and usually only stopping by in civilization to pick up supplies. Unbeknownst to Sera there were many more people after her than simply social services employees, however. A few weeks after Sera's escape, the family mansion in Celadon city had been burned to the ground - with her father inside. Having heard of the enmity between Sera and her father from an anonymous source, the GP soon drew the obvious conclusion, marking her as the prime suspect in the murder. At the same time, Team Rocket had arrived at a similar conclusion, and - being none-too-happy about losing an executive - had decided to round up the girl and get to the bottom of the matter and soon, Sera's carefree roguish lifestyle became threatened by the incursion of suspicious investigators looking into the rumor of the 'wild child' in the area. Fortunately for her, Sera's long experience - through trial and error - of skulking about and making quick escapes had paid off, and the first few waves of pursuants were successfully averted. As her reputation grew, however, so did the power of the round-up squads, and Sera soon found that her old hunting grounds could no longer shelter her, once again having no choice but to flee.

As the chase dragged on, it seemed like all hope was lost for the girl. Surprisingly for Sera, however, someone in Team Rocket had apparently taken an interest in her abilities, as the next group of Rockets that caught up with her surrounded her with an ultimatum: accept a position in Team Rocket as her father's replacement or be treated as the murderer and punished accordingly. Reluctant though she was to go through with it, Sera finally agreed, realizing that this was - perhaps - the lesser of two evils. She still remains defiant, however, and there are many who question her loyalty to the team, with good reason. Still, Sera's survival skills were considered to valuable an asset to be ignored, which is why she soon found herself re-assigned to team Drache.

Family:
    Cyril (22) - Brother
    Elanor (31) - Mother (Deceased in illness)
    Cedric (43) - Father (Deceased in fire)

Other: Sera speaks quite fluent Dodrio, thanks to the endless discussions she had no choice but to overhear while traveling with Triune. She also understands Flammie and her other pokémon fairly well, but this is more on an emotive level as - for some reason - she has never quite learned how to decipher their speech.

Oh, and a certain person from her past might make an appearance...but saying anything more on that would be a spoiler. It's officially approved, though. *Nods*

RP example: Ancient Dynasty, Eseka, old Drache...eh, take your pick. ^^

Yeah, no fresh sample. Blame it on my illness. .___. Still, I hope I will be able to do this RP justice. ^-^

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    This looks like it will be an awesome role-play but I don't have time to sign up right now. (School is so mean. :P) Can I reserve a spot, please?

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OOC: Bah, Clow busy, why must Clow be so bloody busy??? Well, I just noticed this was up (Alter-kun, or Mika-Chan should have alerted me >_<.) But I made a mistake too, I got so busy I forgot about my profile, so I'll be working on it... At the al least, on Friday, also, for though's who don't know, I'm just altering my character from he original, so I'll be taking one of thoughts spy slots, just a heads up. well I need to get to work, post profile sometimes this weakened, and also, spring break for me this coming week Yah ^_^.

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
    Oh gosh... this looks like an awesome roleplay, but it's going to take a while for me to type up a profile... Do you mind reserving a spot for me? (I intend to make my character a spy, if that's alright...)

I just don't want to end up typing a giant profile only to find that there are no more spots left... it's happened to me several times before, and it really sucks, to say the least.

So yeah... can you reserve a spot for me, please? I'd really appreciate it.

EDIT:

Uh, I know this is far from finished(And I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up editing over half of what I just typed.), but I just want to prove that I AM working on the profile, it's just taking a long time...

-Out of Character-

Name: Just call me Kasey. :D

-In Character-

-+- The Basics:

Full Birth Name: Elizabeth Leah Larkins
    Nick Names: Liz. She honestly doesn't care what you call her, so long as it isn't her full name or something that's derogative in any way.
    Location of Childhood Home: Saffron City, in the... less wealthy part of town.
    Type of Trainer: Spy; After several years of working her way up, has finally become a Rocket Exectutive.
    -+- Pokemon:(Read the following quote and obey it.)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alter Ego
    Please try to use common sense when filling out this field. Your character can be a fairly experienced trainer, yes, but if I see something along the lines of Metagross/Milotic/Tyranitar/Salamence/Gengar/Swampert then I'm going to fluke you straight off. Your character is allowed to bee fairly experienced, but not a friggin' trainer god. Maximum four Pokémon, all of which should not be their last evolutionary stages in that case, and NO LEGENDARIES. Also, NO MINDLESS DRONE Pokémon, they need personality just as much as your character does.

*Aditi
    Species: Murkrow
    Personality: Liz's first Pokemon and longtime companion, Aditi is rarely, if ever, seen away from her trainer and will more often than not be seen resting upon Liz's shoulder, serving as a sort of 'advisor' for her trainer. (Having been around humans her entire life, she is capable human speech, although it is somewhat broken and hard to understand unless you're used to hearing her. At times, even Liz can't fully understand what she's trying to say, leading to occasional misunderstandings and disputes. [I can get rid of this if it's too much, BTW. It's really no biggie.]) Of course, how useful her advice actually is a matter of debate, considering that it mostly consists of things that are... objectionable, at best.
    She is the polar opposite of her trainer as far a personality goes, and will always let you know how she feels about you, postive or not. With her pessimistic nature and low regard of well... pretty much everyone, it'll most likely be 'not'. This, along with her instinctual penchant for other peoples' valuables, often gets her(And Liz, by association.) into trouble, and has made her the target of much loathing amongst Liz's peers. They're simply forced to still their tongues, however, seeing as Liz wouldn't trade her for the world-- a feeling that is quite mutual, despite the occasional squabbles between the two.

*Stephanie (Usually called 'Steph' or 'Stephan', for reasons that'll be made clear below.)
    Species: Kirlia
    Personality: The first Pokemon that Liz ever caught, Stephanie(Or Stephan, as he prefers to be called.) could be described as the quiet, sensible one of the group, albeit a little distant. He is constantly thinking and observing the things around him, but rarely gets involved with anything unless persuaded to do so by his trainer. (And even then, he tries to have has little involvement as possible.) Despite his constant denial of it, he is also very arrogant, which, along with his constantly aloof attitude, makes him rather disliked amongst Liz's peers, although to a much lesser extent than Aditi.
    Due to this, he is extemely difficult to anger, causing even more frustration to those who dislike him, as he won't bother to return any possible challenges or threats. That being said, all of his restraint and nonchalant attitude goes out the window when it comes to two things: The questioning of his gender, and Charlie, who conveniently combines the two in such a way that makes him practically explode in frustration. Once in a fight with Charlie, he is nearly impossible to calm down unless the two are separated. Needless to say, this is very frustrating for Liz, who originally intended to use the two in double battles together.

*Nathan
    Species: Lombre
    Personality: The first and only Pokemon that Liz has ever hatched(She came into her office one morning to find an egg on her desk-- She still doesn't know exactly where it came from.), Nathan can pretty much be described as Liz's 'baby'. He is currently the most inexperienced(And youngest.) of the group, and while he has only evolved recently, Liz is ridiculously proud of him, although she tries to hide it around her peers. He is very aware of this, and as a result has a bit of an inferiority complex, despite how much Liz truly cares for him.(Basically, he feels ashamed that she doesn't like talking about him around others, and he doesn't understand that Liz only hides her pride because it's part of her job of keeping her facade as a spy.) As a result, he always wants to stay the center of attention, sometimes at inconvenient moments.
    In some ways, he could be considered the opposite of Stephanie: As opposed to trying to stay uninvolved and aloof, Nathan's childish nature causes him to constantly stick his nose into peoples' business and always add input into situations. He is also very imature and occasionally acts very rash and stubborn, feeling that his way is always the right way. (Which, considering his limited experience, it usually isn't.) Still, despite his quirks, all and all, he's pretty much like a loveable little kid that just needs some guidance to help him mature a bit more than anything.

*Charlie
    Species: Haunter (I'd *really* prefer to make her a Gengar though... would that be alright? I mean, you CAN find Gengar in the wild in D/P: To me, that's kind of a sign that you don't have to be a 'trainer god' to have one. They can be of a fairly low-level[As low as level 18, I believe.], as well. Either way, I wouldn't make it over-powered. ['Cause, y'know. God Pokemon = Boo.] Just sayin'. ;>>)
    Personality: The target of much disdain from the others, Charlie is the newest member of Liz's team, and most certainly the most hated amongst her trainer's peers, with fairly good reason: She has a 'magnificent' and 'wonderful' talent for finding out how to push peoples(And Pokemon)'s buttons. You've got something that drives you off the edge? Chances are, Charlie will find out about it, and exploit it for all it's worth. She finds making others angry incredibly enjoyable, and could easily be described as a sadist, and as an added bonus, she holds humans in extremely low regard, often describing them as things such 'evolution gone wrong' or 'biggot Mankey wannabes', to name a few.
    Needless to say, she's not very easy to get along with: Just about everyone who knows her has some reason or other to hate her(Even in her own team.), something she actually takes pride in. Why Liz keeps her on the team is beyond most, though anyone who knows Liz well enough will know that for some incomprehendible reason, she's actually developed a bit of a soft spot for the trouble-making Ghost Pokemon and vainly hopes that her attitude will improve over time.

Pokemon hidden Depths of Tall Grass or your PC Box: (Like, do you want me to provide a pokemon for you to capture or do you want to make pokemon appear out of your box?)

Note: Most of these Pokemon won't actually make an appearance, but they'll probably be mentioned occasionally. And I'll be sure that, if they do appear, they have actual personalities. I have personalities in mind for all of them, I'm just too lazy to type them out. Trust me, they won't be mindless drones, 'cause I hate mindless drone Pokemon. >.<;

*Sophia (Froslass[Is inexperienced/low-leveled, however], Female)
    *Frank(Sneasel, Male)
    *Dugtrio(Male)
    *Riley(Banette, Female)
    *Tim(Cacnea, Male)
    *Francene(Drifloon, Female)
    *Antoinette (Carnivine, Female)
    *Marie (Sableye, Female)
    *Fred (Leafeon[Like Sophia, is inexperienced], Male)
    *Aditya (Chatot, Male) [HAS to be kept in the PC Box 'cause he and Aditi will try to kill each other otherwise. X.x; )
    *Ed (Remoraid, Male) [Is more of a pet than anything.]

-+- Appearance:

Eye Color: Hazel
    Hair Color/Style: Dark Brown; Is long, straight, and typically worn in a bun. She has side-swept bangs that help to frame her face.
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 135 lbs.
    General Appearance: Liz is typically seen in formal business attire, and is rarely seen without wearing a suit of some sort.

-+- Personality:

Strengths | Fear:
    Likes | Dislikes:
    Goals:
    Skills: Keeping things organized, managing things. Basically, she's good at being a supervisor/boss/whatever.
    Quirks | Habits: Liz is an extreme neat-freak, and a bit of a germaphobe. She completely flips out if things are in disarray or are dirty.
    Secrets: Ummm... she's actually a spy? XD;
    Reputation: Although still relatively new as an executive, Liz has developed a reputation for being a prim, proper lady who likes to keep things organized and who'll try her best to keep everything on an even keel... should you be on her good side. She likes to think of Team Rocket as an efficient machine and wants to have things run accordingly: Should you be like a broken cog, she'll be more than willing to toss you out with little or no remorse.
    Personality: (PARAGRAPH. DETAILED 200word ISH PARAGRAPH. Everything ABOVE the personality slot can be written in list format but the personality itself MUST BE in PARAGRAPHY FORMAT or I WILL eat you)

-+- History:

Past: (Again, Paragraph format. Feel free to create character mystery. <3 I love that sort of thing)
    (No League Champs but follow what I said under whatever your character is and write accordingly. Also note that it can be fun to not fully expose your entire character history on this sheet. Leave some mysteries!)

Family: (Just names, relationship and ages)

Other:
    (Other can be used to explain things like 'surfacing powers' if you're under the lab catagory or perhaps a weapon of choice [no guns] or some other little item you feel needs a bit of description, an example would be a locket he or she never removes for some secret reason)

RP example:(Okay. You can post something fresh or a link or a section out of a story. This is proving to me you're not one of those people that writes like a seven year old when they're actually a seventeen year old individual.)

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OOC: WOW..I am simply amazed by this one. If possible can I get a reservation? My profile will be filled out when I get home tonight.

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
    Years
    -Out of Character-

Name: Lucian (Loosh-Ian)

-In Character-
    -+- The Basics:

Full Birth Name: Lucian D. Wolfan (Voolfan)
    Nick Names: none
    Location of Childhood Home: Kanto, small house off Victory lane
    Type of Trainer: Lab Offspring, only can communicate with one pokemon, his partner.

-+- Pokemon

Lucario (pic) : Male, Lucario is Lucian's partner and most used pokemon, it is as if he is a part of Lucian, Both Lucario and Lucian can tell when the other is in trouble. Lucario has a poke ball but prefers not to use it, as it confines him into a small space. So Lucian wears it around his neck, as a necklace, Lucario is always on Lucian's side.

Glaceon (pic) : Male, Freeze is One of the Earthen twins, as Lucian refers to them. Glaceon is rarely ever happy and is almost never outside of his poke ball for more then a battle, because of this, and his close connection with Lucario, Lucian almost never uses either of the Twins

Leafeon (pic) : Female, Breeze is the other of the Earthen twins, Unlike Glaceon, she is always happy, and loves to run around, Because of this, Lucian tends not to useher unless in a dire situation, because she loves to lollygag and Lucario, and Lucian Always get to the situation, no stopping fir 'fun'.

Pokemon hidden Depths of Tall Grass or your PC Box: None

-+- Appearance:

Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color/Style: Short blonde hair, with longer pieces in the front sides.
    Height: 6'3", or 75"
    Weight: 195 lbs
    General Appearance: I wear a special "Team Rocket" uniform, Custom made to match my partner pokemon, Lucario. I have black pants, and a blue generals jacket on top is a plain black shirt. The General's jacket has a special poke ball holster for the two poke balls I carry on myself. I wear a special set of gloves that have spikes on the knuckes, along with a special pair of boots that allow me to run on my toes, like Lucario. Lucian has a special made necklace that he made to hold Lucario's poke ball, Since Lucario doesn't like being in it, Lucian keeps it where no one can take it. Lucian does not have a bag, or pack, because he feels extra clothing, or equipment just gets in the way and slows him down, all of his items are held inside the jacket's many pockets, or in a small satchel on his right leg.

-+- Personality:

Strengths | Fear: Not only a Strength but also a weakness, is Lucian's Strictness, as well as how he doesn't like to mess around. It has always helped him in the past when he was doing things alone with Lucario, but with Glaceon, and Leafeon, it seems to slow him down. Lucian fears being separated from Lucario, as they are like the same person, that is why he wears the poke ball around his neck, so no one can steal him.
    Likes | Dislikes: Lucian loves to train and work with Lucario, Because of the testing and the limited memory of his past, he doesn't like to mess around, and he is always on the look out for a more efficient way to get the job done.
    Goals: To help TR take over the world and once achieved a spot higher up in TR he would like to learn why he has little to no memory of his past, and why he was chosen to be a test subject
    Skills: Because Lucian is so close to Lucario their teamwork is almost unparalleled, Lucian would like to fight along side Lucario but knows he would just get in the way, this sometimes causes him to make mistakes in a pinch
    Quirks | Habits: If you watch Lucian and Lucario, you can sometimes see them sitting under a tree, Lucian playing a mysterious black flute with blue lines running up the side, it seems to make Lucario Docile and laxed.
    Secrets: Lucian's biggest fear is losing his only memory, how he met Lucario, and losing him. Lucario is the only person Lucian trusts and this sometimes causes him to be rash and upfront with other people.
    Reputation: The Were-Dog team is one of the majorly respected team in TR and they always get the job done, no matter the cost, this has caused officer jenny and the rest of the police force to put out a RED ALERT status and a list of things to do if I am seen, the first being stopping me and the second getting us into captivity
    Personality: Lucian was Taken and had his memory erased, for this reason he believes he was raised by his only family member, Lucario. Also because of this, Lucian has taken on traits of Lucario, such as walking on his toes/balls of his feet, and being very rash with people. Lucian also wishes he could fight side by side with Lucario in the battles, but he knows he could get in the way and die, thus making Lucario suffer, So he stands on the sidelines and Helps lucario to the best of his ability. Lucian never lets other people get to him, and if they do, they feel his pain. Lucian and Lucario work as a team but also seemto be two sides of the same person, Also noted Lucian can talk to Lucario.

-+- History:

Past: As preiously stated, not much is know to Lucian about his past. What hedoes know is that TR had selected him for a special expiriment when he was 10, and now he is 17, working for them as a special Op's team. He believes he was raised by Lucario and that Lucario sternly family member he hasever had, he can not recall anything past the age of 10, This causes him to dream about fragmented scenes from his past, causing him mich agony and despair when he wakes.
    Family: For all Lucian knows… Lucario

Other: Lucain always has a special dagger in one hand, it has a long thin blade and a grip that wraps around his hand, no one has ever seen him use it but it is always on him whenhe is fighting with Lucario. Also About the Flute mentioned earlier, It is likethe Pokeflute but there is no poke ball on it and it is more rugged and stiff, it had two blue lines going from end to end on each side, it seems to be the only thing that can make Lucario fall asleep, or relax.

RP example: "Where is this?" Lucian looked around, "What am I?" He was delirious and shocked, as he looked around, everything was green, even him, but he was wet. "Am I dead?" he looked down at his hands, they had wires connected to them, he then realized he had a metal plate in his mouth. "Now I think I remember, I'm in TeamRocket's Base." Lucian was floating in a giant glass tube, suspended in a green fluid. "Hey! Let me out!" Lucian began to freak out, slamming on the glass, pulling at the wires. "LET ME OUT!" Lucian bellows, and smashes the glass, the liquid pouring out. Lucian rips out the wires and removes the plate from his mouth. "WHY AM I HERE!?" Lucian roars as hetakes on the traits of a beast. "You are here because we need you, and that's all you need to know." A shady figure stepped out, it was Lucario. "WHAT!?" Lucian looked around surprised, "IM TALKING TO A POKEMON!?"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Yeesh, so many humongous sign ups. I really need to give this forum more credit. XD;

Anyways, I need a bit of time to prepare a sign up even close to the length of most of the others. Is it okay for me to reserve a spot as an offspring, since it doesn't really seem like anyone has done so yet (edit: ^ except for that person~)... If I have any questions I'll PM you.

Oh, and Mika. For the record, I'm not a scary person. You don't have to address me as Mr. Scary Admin. XD;;

Edit: This is what I've got so far, need to sleep. x.x;

-Out of Character-

Name: David (There isn't the need to go by formalities and call me Origin. I hate being referred to as Origin. XD)
    PM
    MSN: [email protected] (Guess what my last name is. =o)

-In Character-

-+- The Basics:

Full Birth Name: Askan Kyra Oregon (As-can Kai-rah Or-eh-gone)
    Nick Names: Askan, Kyra
    Location of Childhood Home: Mossdeep City, Hoenn
    Type of Trainer: Lab Offspring

-+- Pokemon:

Gardevoir (Female): Gardevoir is, by far, Askan's favorite, as well as strongest Pokemon. Having being raised since it was a Raltz back when Askan was still himself, the two have a strong relationship which is built upon even further by the mental communication link they share. Gardevoir is generally calm, caring, and polite, although during battle she is heavily influenced by her masters attitude. She is fully aware of what runs through his mind at all times, and is completely aware of what the experimentation had done to this. When he loses control, Gardevoir often makes an attempt to snap him out of it, although she usually fails. This is one of the qualities that shows her persistent nature, which often leads her to victory in battle. When in battle, her strategy is essentially based around speed and surprise attacks, although she is well rounded stat-wise. This makes it easy for Askan to alter his battle strategy effectively, depending on the situation.

Quilava (Male): Quilava was Askan's starter Pokemon, as he began his Pokemon journey in Johto. While the bond between the two isn't as strong as that as the one between Askan and Gardevoir, they are still a close duo. Compared to Gardevoirs calm personality, Quilava has a fiery hot temper and is always bursting with energy, much like his owner. Quilava's greatest flaw is that he rushes into things, which often puts him in danger. No matter, the situation, though, Askan comes first. The two also share a mental bond thanks to Askan's experimentation.

Mawile (Male):
    Mawile is the newest member of Askan's party, being supplied by his superiors to test his training strategies. While the two aren't exactly in sync yet, they are well on their way. Mawile is a very shy and nervous Pokemon, but is dangerous when provoked. Mawile's strategy relies more on defense than attack, being used to wear its opponent down.

Masquerain (Female): Askan's Masquerain is a fairly new party member, having been caught before his scientific demise. She frightens easily, and is quick to hide when things look grim. Despite this weakness, Askan doesn't really look at her as weak, as she is a valuable asset to the team. She is one of his only Pokemon with wings, and thus acts as his scout. She is also valuable for inflicting status conditions upon unsuspecting opponents, and is often used as his starting Pokemon during battle.

Noctowl (Male): Noctowl is a very solitary Pokemon that struggles when not working on its own. Because of this, Askan is able to relate to it, and they have somewhat of a strong bond. Being the oldest and wisest Pokemon in his party, Askan generally goes to Noctowl when he needs advice. Noctowl is usually used during battles that involve one or more ghost Pokemon, but is in general a powerful flying contender.

Dewgong (Female):
    Dewgong was a Pokemon given to Askan to raise soon after he was awoken. Over the years, the two have become rather close as well, and Dewgong is extremely loyal. She is very calm and relaxed at all times, but on the other hand she can be very playful at times. Dewgong is used for her water and ice based attacks, being Askan's number one pick in water based areas.

Pokemon in Box: Eevee

-+- Appearance:

Eye Color: Dark blue
    Hair Color/Style: Askan's semi-lengthy, flaming red hair is normally in an unorganised mess with little to no direction. Its here, its there, its everywhere. It may even eat you.
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 150 lbs
    General Appearance: Askan could generally be defined as a tall and lanky individual, with his height topping at five foot eleven, and his apparent lack of weight. As noted, he has messy c, firey red hair, and dark blue eyes. Some people who have met him claim his eyes have a crazy look to them, which in turn would match his personality. He is often seen wearing a black tee shirt with a navy blue windbreaker overtop, along with a pair of blue jeans and black running shoes. Alternatively, he may wear a dark green hoody overtop a white tee shirt, with the rest of the outfit remaining the same. He has his right ear pierced, and has a standard golden earring in at all times. He has no need for a pack, as he keeps all of his Pokeballs and such clipped around a special belt that he wears along with his jeans. The belt is black in colour, and has four little pockets on the righthand side for each individual Pokeball, and on the left a small pouch for items resides. On his hands he wears a pair of black, leather, fingerless gloves.

-+- Personality:

Strengths | Fear:
    Strengths: Brave, persistent, relentless, strong, fast, mental connection with his Pokemon
    Fear: Death, defeat, his past, his future, ghosts, houseflies
    Likes | Dislikes:
    Likes: Girls, power, working alone, chaos, Psychic Pokemon, winning
    Dislikes: Bugs, losing, working in large groups, quiet, boredom, weak Pokemon
    Goals: To become the strongest trainer on the force; to get a girlfriend (good luck to him)
    Skills: Battling, hand to hand combat (to some degree), situation analysis, forming plans, infiltration
    Quirks | Habits: Askan is mentally corrupt in the sense that he practically lives to battle. No matter the opponent or the odds, he always gets a rush from fighting. This, as you can imagine, is problematic, since he is almost always looking for a fight, and is simply arrogant because of it. When backed into a corner, Askan loses all grasp on reality and becomes crazy. With what is similar to a blood lust, he laughs crazily and he becomes more and more violent, until whatever instigated the phase is gone. Although this could be looked at as a strength, it is his biggest flaw, since he loses all grasp of the reality of the situation and usually messes up.
    Secrets: With only vague memories of his past, Askan knows virtually nothing about himself. He was never told about his past life by those who used him, but he believes his dreams the claim by his Gardevoir that he was once a different person. He is afraid of this, not knowing what to expect if it is true. Despite his corruption, Askan really cares for his Pokemon, although he'd never admit that or show it in public. He often goes out on his own and trains with his Pokemon, usually to bond with them so they can perform better.
    Reputation: Askan has earned the nickname of "Bloody Claw" due to his impressive battle record and cunning battle strategies.
    Personality: While Askan is quite insane, it can't be expressed enough that he is overall a pretty good guy. He is wary of the feelings of others, and tries his best to not upset people, especially girls. He is very kind to his Pokemon outside of battle, and he enjoys friends. Work, however, is something he prefers doing alone, but is often assigned to work with others anyways. While in a work environment, his attitude completely flips to that of his crazy, egotistical self, however, at which point his mind becomes about the task and only the task. It becomes impossible for him to be aware of when he's close to his limit when backed into a corner, and this often has serious influences on his decisions. He is quite naive, and is easily manipulated, especially by women, which is also problematic. Strangely, he has a crush on Mika, despite all warnings against it by others.

-+- History:

Past: Askan lead a perfectly normal life for a Pokemon trainer up until his fifteenth birthday. He had recently returned home to Mossdeep from travelling Hoenn, when he was sold to a Rocket member station into Hoenn. Apparently, his father, who worked as a scientist, had gotten himself mixed up with Team Rocket, and used his son to pay off a debt that he received by purchasing scientific devices from them. Askan was brought to a Rocket Lab at an unknown location, and was drugged until he was in a temporary coma. He awoke one month later, with little memory in tact. He was given a few days to rest under the orders by the one known as Kain, and over that time several things were observed. First of all, he was able to communicate when he extended his hand towards them, and he was able to heal them. Usual qualities of a Viridian Child, as he had been injected with Viridian Child DNA. He undergone continuous injections, and still does. However, he quickly turned somewhat insane while not exposed to a special drug used to keep him stable. Even with this drug, he was only subdued for a short time, and sign were still visible, such as his arrogant attitude and constant need to fight. After his allowed rest time, he was placed in a battle simulation; which with his new powers, he completely dominated. Another noted issue was that if he overused his abilities, they recoiled and sent waves of pain throughout his body, usually leaving him temporarily paralyzed. He was then later tested on his physical abilities through the means of a minor prison break involved five captured Rocket members. He successfully snuck into the prison and got out without the use of any Pokemon, taking on any guards with his hands alone. However, it was once again discovered that pushing Askan too far had dangerous results on his body, as he went through terrible seizures after the operation was complete.

Family:
    Father: Harold Oregon (45 years old)
    Mother: Diana Realia (Deceased)
    Sister: Dea Realia (14 years old)

Other: If Askan goes without DNA injections for a certain amount of time, he begins experiencing withdrawal in the form of headaches, stomaches and so on, that get increasingly stronger as time passes.

RP example: Taken from Sonic Thunder:

"Argh. This is all my fault. If I had just found Nega sooner, this never would have happened!" A distraught Silver sighed as he walked down the main road of Station Square towards the train station. He occasionally glanced around at the confusion still taking place around him. There were animal people every which way. Foxes, dogs, hedgehogs, squirrels, the works, and he was placing all of the blame on himself. People were crying, people were scared, people were confused. Although he wasn't certain in people was the proper term at the moment. "Blaze is going to flip when she hears about this. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to locate Shadow or Sonic in all of this chao-" Silver stopped walking and turned to glance down the alleyway between the station and a nearby bank. He wouldn't have even noticed if not for the undeniable screams of a girl in danger.

A girl, not much older than Silver, was being pushed around by a group of boys who appeared to be pigs... quite literally in fact. The girl was a bit taller than Silver, and at first glance she seemed very delicate. He wasn't sure what species she was, but she reminded him of Blaze somewhat. All she wore was a pair of black pants and shoes, while the rest of her body was coated with yellow fur aside from the peach coloured puffs over her chest, wrists, and ankles. Silver's strong sense of justice clicked in, and he began to approach the group slowly and quietly. He wanted to figure out what was going on before he took action.

"Haha! Freak!" One of the boys laughed as he chucked a rock at the girl, whom gave a whimper as it hit her on the head. At this point she was cowering on the ground, not taking any actions of self defense. Her legs were bent outwards, and her hands were sitting on her lap as she stared down at the ground. Another one of the bullies walked up to her and kicked her, causing her to whimper once more. "You don't deserve to hang out with us anymore. You're not like us, you're not even a guy like us anymore, you freaky, female, fox and cat girl." As Silver drew even closer, he noticed how beat up she looked. One of the other bullies through another rock at her, but just as she flinched in response, it stopped in midair. The group became puzzled quickly, even the girl. As if set to go off as soon as she glanced at it, it flew back and hit the bully in the head, knocking him out cold.

"You know, I really hate bullies. But bullies who who pick on others for being different really get under my skin." Silver announced his presence as he drew closer and closer to them.

"Who the hell are you?" One of the bullies said smugly as he picked a large metal rod off of the ground, only to get a stone to the back of the head. He flung around angrily to glare at the girl, who had just barely gotten up and thrown the rock at him. "Why you little bi-" The metal rod in his hand flew up and smoked him in the head, and sending him to the ground unconscious.

"Anyone else?" Silver asked as he put his hand down, the response he received consisting only of the group picking up their fallen allies and fleeing, shouting "He's a monster!" Silver chuckled in reply as he approached the girl, who now turned her back to her young savior. She crossed her arms, and Silver could only describe her stance as an expression similar to "I didn't need your help." Silver couldn't help himself when he began to laugh. "You really are kind of like her. Whats your name?"

"Celia." The girl replied coldly as she turned her head to that she could watch him in the corner of the eye. "But isn't it impolite to ask for someones name without giving your own first?"

Silver gave a stupid grin as he walked in front of her. "Isn't it impolite to not look at someone when they're talking to you? Anyways, it's Silver." He began to look her over, and in turn made her blush and look away once more. "You're pretty beat up, huh? Shouldn't you go home or something and get cleaned up? It isn't exactly safe out here after yesterdays incident."

"N-n-n-n-no, I can't go home, not after last night..." Celia said softly as she moved a little closer to Silver. "Could I come with you? Just for now? I don't want to run into those bullies again. What was that you were doing anyways? You were moving things with your mind or something." Celia shared a common curiosity of the unknown. However, at this point she was oblivious to the fact that she possessed similar abilities.

Silver stood there tapping his foot for a moment as he thought, but turned his back to her and began to walk away. "Listen. I don't know what happened at your home and I really don't care that much, but I should at least accompany you to the medical section in the station. That is, if GUN doesn't have it sealed off. As for my abilities, I'll tell you later." Celia nodded and ran after him, but the pair soon ran into a GUN barricade. "Well... so much for that idea. Have they really sealed off the whole city?"

"I think so..." Celia replied as she glanced at her surroundings. "I was looking for a way out before I got caught by those bullies earlier."

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    As is likely evident, the profile is far from finished. But hopefully this will act as a sufficient "placeholder" for the moment. ^-^;; I am somewhat waiting to see what character type slots will remain available, if any . . .

-Out of Character-

Name: Kogenta . . . Or any other decent name you see fit.

-In Character-

-+- The Basics:

Full Birth Name: Asylum Traummend
    Nick Names: Sy (pronounced "sai"/"psy")
    Location of Childhood Home: Lavender Town
    Type of Trainer: Lab Offspring

-+- Pokemon:

Solrock - Oneiro
    Gender - N/A
    Pokeball - Level Ball
    History - After a certain event involving Asylum occurred in the laboratory, he was given a Solrock and Lunatone to be kept with him at all times. For the first few weeks, both Pokemon were released simultaneously and only later were able to be alternately allowed in an out of their Pokeballs. Now Oneiro constantly remains with Asylum during the day and thus is very familiar with his trainer and knows firsthand of many of the things that have happened to him in the past few years. Some believe that Oneiro and Somnio were specifically trained--or themselves experimented on--to prepare them for a job regarding Asylum. But this speculation has never been more than that: guesses and unconfirmed rumors.
    Personality - Able to read others' emotions, Solrock is often the one who reminds Asylum to be polite or considerate, or urges him to do certain things. Though Asylum may ignore Oneiro, he is usually more responsive to the Pokemon than he is to most people. Oneiro itself rarely displays any emotion, but seems view its duty to Asylum seriously. And while he may not seek interaction with others too often, Oneiro is generally rather polite when addressed, and may intercede for Asylum if he offends his authorities.

Lunatone - Somnio
    Gender - N/A
    Pokeball - Nest Ball
    History - After a certain event involving Asylum occurred in the laboratory, he was given a Solrock and Lunatone to be kept with him at all times. For the first few weeks, both Pokemon were released simultaneously and only later were able to be alternately allowed in an out of their Pokeballs. Now Somnio constantly remains with Asylum during the night and thus is very familiar with his trainer and knows firsthand of many of the things that have happened to him in the past few years, albeit not as many as Oneiro knows. Some believe that Oneiro and Somnio were specifically trained--or themselves experimented on--to prepare them for a job regarding Asylum. But this speculation has never been more than that: guesses and unconfirmed rumors.
    Personality - Somnio is quieter and more pensive than Oneiro--colder, too, some might argue. Though it may not motivate Asylum to action as often as its daytime counterpart, Somnio does direct Asylum to do certain things as needed. Despite his lazy personality and appreciation of slumber, Asylum has difficulty sleeping during some nights and often uses Somnio to force himself to sleep.

Kabutops - Eon
    Gender - Male
    Pokeball - Ultraball
    History - Brought back to life in the same laboratory Asylum was being experimented on, Kabutops--at the time a Kabuto--was given to Asylum by the scientists. Not only did the scientists want to test and observe their subject's interaction with Pokemon, but they believed his ability to decipher, and level-headed personality would allow him to train a Pokemon the world knew little about. This belief proved to be true, and the scientists, deciding Eon would be most useful in Asylum's care, allowing him to keep the Pokemon. Within a month after Asylum was released from the laboratory, Kabuto evolved.
    Personality - Perhaps due to his origins, Eon has a distinct dislike toward technology, despite technology being the force that returned him to life. He is often unsure how to operate mechanical objects and, were not the world filled with various forms of technology, would probably refuse to remain in his Pokeball. Despite whatever inconvenience this may cause, however, Eon is talented fighter and often appears to live only for that purpose. While he is not not rash or overly eager, Eon appears to acquire great satisfaction from battle.

Having had little interaction with any humans aside from several scientists and Asylum, Asylum is the only human Eon fully trusts. And, in a world he often feels he has no place in, Kabutops usually prefers not to interact with anyone he does not need to.

Jolteon - Eclair
    Gender - Male
    Pokeball - Fast Ball
    History - As an Eevee, Eclair belonged to a young trainer who traveled the world in search of adventure and new Pokemon. While on this journey, however, the trainer was attacked, and his Eevee was captured. Whether or not his trainer made any attempts to rescue him, Eclair does not know, and he never saw his first trainer again. Still, the Eevee--in accordance with his nature--remained loyal to the boy, causing the members of Team Rocket some trouble in their attempts to use him. Eventually the Pokemon was sent to the laboratory, where the scientists used the moment of change in evolution to manipulate the Pokemon's mind and permanently remove memories of his old trainer. Thus, though Eclair vaguely knows he once had another trainer, he does not recall who he was or anything else about him.

Once released from the laboratory, Eclair was assigned to a Rocket grunt whom he attempted to obey, but found very little about to inspire loyalty. Further, many of the things the grunt ordered Eclair did not agree with, and--having minimal attachment to the trainer himself--the Jolteon was ultimately faithful to his principles and did not carry out a number of his trainer's commands. Because of this, Eclair and the Rocket grunt were often in conflict with one another, the grunt beating his Pokemon, and the Pokemon receiving the blows with an unwillingness to fight back against his own trainer, however much he disagreed with that trainer's ideals. During a particularly harsh beating, Eclair found himself knocked to the ground by a trainer who was, by now, had thoroughly tired of his Pokemon's insubordination. As he saw the grunt raise a club over his head for the final blow, the Jolteon could only lay where he fell, cringing slightly and closing his eyes in anticipation. Nothing happened. After several seconds, Eclair opened first one eye, then the other, finally raising his head in suprise at the scene before him. The Jolteon's trainer lay on the ground, over him standing someone Eclair recognized from the Rocket laboratory. Picking up Eclair's Pokeball, Asylum flicked it experimentally into the air as though testing its weight and feel. Seemingly satisfied--or at least, not dissatisfied--the boy deftly caught the object before turning toward Eclair. His voice distant and expression uninterested, Asylum casually stated, "Let's go," returned Eclair to his Pokeball, and strode away. Eclair--so called by his new trainer--has been with Asylum since that day.

Personality - Kind, caring, and "sweet", Eclair gives his name a double meaning. Though naturally docile and good-natured, Eclair is also loyal and readily obedient to his trainer, giving little hesitation in battle or any other difficult situation unless the measures to be taken are particularly extreme. Due to his sympathetic nature, certain situations can cause Eclair to feel emotional pain and depression. But, the Jolteon has also had quite a bit of experience in the world and understands necessity, inevitability, and unchangeability, allowing him to continue moving on without breaking down.

Being a Pokemon belonging to Team Rocket has always been in conflict with Eclair's nature, and not everything he does is he able to reconcile to himself. Thus, now given the opportunity to do something that would help the world rather than hurt it, Eclair has been instilled with a strong determination to complete the mission.

Natu - Z
    Gender - Female
    Pokeball - Safari Ball
    History - During a mission to the Safari Zone, Asylum discovered a Natu pecking at the side of a tree. Human and Pokemon met one another's gaze and remained still for a long moment--both equal in steadiness of eye contact and neither apparently inclined to look aside. As the team he was with moved on, Asylum lured the Natu down with a Pokeblock and captured it using a Safari Ball. Why he captured the Pokemon, no one seems to know. Some theorize telepathic communication occurred between Asylum and the psychic bird, but this has never been confirmed. What is known, though, is that the mission leader was furious with Asylum, and Asylum--as usual--did not appear to care.

As Asylum's newest Pokemon, Z is one of the weakest, and currently remains with him to gain experience.
    Personality - Z is a rather quirky Pokemon who enjoys pecking at tropical fruits--or most anything sweet--and has been known to stare at single objects or people for hours. No one except Asylum seems to know what bird is thinking, if it is thinking anything at all. Quiet and attentive, Z has never appeared to have any deep concerns, and spends much of the time out of its Pokeball eating, staring, or merely hopping about.

Gardevoir
    Misdreavous
    Slowpoke
    Tyrogue
    Houndour

-+- Appearance:

Eye Color: Silvery grey
    Hair Color/Style: Deep purple/Layered
    Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
    Weight: 146 lbs
    General Appearance: Despite his lazy nature, Asylum exercises enough to accent the already-above average strength granted to him by various lab experiments, and give him a rather healthy physical form. Asylum's strength is not always evident, however, being that his body is fairly compact and lean. Having spent a considerable amount of time outdoors while on missions, Asylum's skin tone is faintly darker than that of most civilians. But more noticeable than this is the colour of his hair, naturally an amethyst purple. This hair is distinctly layered and of moderate length, the longest strands of the bottom layer hanging to the base of his neck around which a number of locks are partially wrapped. Asylum's bangs are somewhat long and often at least partially cover his grey eyes that almost always appear half-closed--a sign of continuous indifference and boredom. Edging on silver, Asylum's eyes bear a dim luminousity reminiscent of frosted glass.

Atop a light grey t-shirt, Asylum wears a black sweater jacket half-way zipped up with the shoulders of the jacket hanging to his elbows. The bottom of the jacket overlaps the top of a pair of worn, once-black jeans and hides the belt bound about Asylum's waist. Around Asylum's neck is looped loosely several times a black chord necklace with a silver clasp, a couple metal beads, and amidst them a metal pendant in the shape of an arrowhead. Over this necklace rests a pair of single-lensed, dark-shaded goggles. These may be used for a variety of purposes, including counteracting Asylum's somewhat heightened sensitivity to light. When Asylum is seen wearing his goggles during a meeting, he is usually asleep. Slung over one shoulder, with the strap extending diagonally across his chest, Asylum keeps a bag that resembles a large bookbag and holds most things he would need for a mission.

Beneath the jacket sleeves that cover his wrists and much of his hands, Asylum wears a sports watch on his left wrist with a loose, navy wristband at its side. Meanwhile, unknown to most people, under Asylum's t-shirt on his shoulder is tattooed his test subject number--given to him during his time at the Rocket laboratory.

-+- Personality:

Strengths | Fear:

Strengths
    - Ability to think rationally/objectivity
    - Not submitting if he does not want to
    - Difficult to offend
    - Efficiency
    - Creativity

Fears
    - Losing control
    - Loss of dignity (or what he considers dignity)

Likes | Dislikes:

- Sleep
    - Puzzles
    - Mysteries
    - Pokemon training that has not been ordered ("substitute entertainment")
    - Exercise that has not been ordered (more substitute entertainment)
    - Freedom

Dislikes
    - Work
    - Expectations
    - Loud noise(s)
    - Chaos
    - Formal events/parties
    - Laboratories
    - Bright light
    - Strong scents
    - Strong flavors

Goals:
    - Dispel boredom with as little work as possible
    - Discover the cause of his father's death

Skills:
    - Observation and comprehension
    - Problem solving
    - Heightened physical abilities
    - Keen senses (sight, smell, hearing, etc.)
    - Dexterity, slight of hand

Quirks | Habits:
    At all times, Asylum has Oneiro, Somnio, or both released--the former during the day and the latter at night. Even in the evening and morning during the times of "transition", both Pokemon will be simultaneously released for a short time, rather than one being withdrawn before the other appears.

Secrets:
    Certain aspects of Asylum's mind and personality are psychically supressed by his Solrock and Lunatone--hence their constant presence. This keeps him more docile and stable, and therefore more controllable.

No one is quite sure what to think of Asylum, but most who have heard of him know of his unpredictable and uncontrollably lazy tendencies. Though he has never been known to be in a particularly good mood, Asylum has also never been known to be overly aggressive or threatening. Overall, people view Asylum as a rather steady, level-headed individual--a little strange--but always calm nonetheless.

Personality: Impassive, indifferent, and lazy, Asylum feels very little inclination to do anything that does not interest him or that he sees no purpose for. Many situations appear to bore him, and even most "entertainment" he does not find entertaining for very long. Aside from occasional comments such "Just take it easy" or "I don't feel like it", Asylum prefers to say rather little--most theorizing this is because he is too lazy to speak. Whether by attempts to surprise, frighten, or otherwise shake him, causing Asylum to become unnerved is a rather difficult task to accomplish, and most of the few that have successfully done it have very slowly, very calmly been removed from the world of the living. Because he does not often voice his opinion, most people are surprised to discover the intellect that lies behind Asylum's lazy exterior, and even more surprised to discover how naturally-active that intellect is. Asylum has a knack for noticing details, remembering anything and everything, and analyzing both people and Pokemon. Experience has allowed him to hone these skills to the point at which he can, given sufficient opportunity to observe, predict with a degree of accuracy others' actions in the near future.

Still, despite his accute awareness, anything Asylum knows, others are not likely to know he knows unless the information is asked for or essential. Even when he has fully comprehended a situtation, Asylum is likely to respond to questions with a noncommital shrug or feign ignorance and does not easily allow information to be extracted from himself unless he has a notion to give it. Threats are possibly one of the worst ways to deal with Asylum, as they will either have no effect or cause him to be less willing to perform the given task. On several occasions Asylum has been threatened with imprisonment and extended periods of Rocket-style discipline if he refused to comply with his orders. Each time he received the punishment, but never did he obey.

No one is quite sure what Asylum cares about--or if he truly cares about anything. Even his own life and well-being Asylum seems to hold to with one hand and loosely at best. At times Asylum has shown a degree of care for Pokemon, but seems to seek their well-being in a rather "matter-of-fact" manner, as though any favorable act done toward them or friendship between him and them is simply assumed to be. Toward other people, Asylum displays minimal care and usually acts based on convenience. Although in difficult situtations Asylum's level mind can be an asset, some might disgree with the apparent coldness of his decisions.

Due to his apparently-undependable personality, people who do not know him are generally not inclined to trust him. If he says he will do something, however, Asylum will accomplish that something, despite it costing the often-avoided "effort". For those who are not comfortable with Asylum's methods of accomplishing tasks, more specific directions for his actions may required. But for those who care not how a goal is achieved, this aspect of Asylum can be rather useful. Unfortunately--or fortunately for some--Asylum is somewhat unpredictable and moves according to his own whims as to whether he will agree to do something or not. This capriciousness has caused those about Asylum to wonder how he has survived so long; and without his skills, Asylum would likely have been discarded long ago.

While some consider Asylum's lack of concern to be irritating or exasperating, his seemingly unshakable personality also gives those about him a certain sense of security and comfort--even if people may conversely be a little unnerved by his silence.

-+- History:

Past:
    Asylum's origins are, if nothing else, unusual. Before he was born, his mother and father lived together in relative peace and comfort with hopeful plans for the future and great joy toward their unborn child. One day, however, the G-Men brought news to Elena, telling that her husband had died, but refusing to disclose how or why. The loss of her husband combined with the lack of closure drove Elena insane, and she was soon confined to a hospital for the mentally ill. Unfortunately, the treatment proved ineffective, and the birthpains of bringing Asylum into the world were more than her already-fragile mind could bear. With the little strength remaining, Elena smashed a glass on the floor and shoved a broken shard into her throat, severing her jugular and killing herself. When the hospital staff discovered Elena's dead body, they swiftly brought her to the emergency room and sliced her open, removing the unborn baby in the desperate hope he might be alive. Due to the efforts of the doctors and nurses, the infant's still heart began to beat, and he was soon able to breathe without the aid of machines. Relieved, but still cautious, the doctors kept Asylum at the hospital for several weeks, observing him and attempting to keep him healthy. Though certain aspects of Asylum's mind appeared unusual, no major complications occurred, and the child was ready to be released. At this point, however, came a problem. With both of Asylum's parents dead, and his closest relatives a bedridden grandfather and drunk, in-and-out-of jail aunt whose own children were taken from her by the police, an orphanage began to seem a distinct possibility. Then, seemingly from nowhere, a man came to the hospital, claiming to be a family friend and offering photos of himself and Asylum's parents as proof. According to the man, he had been close to the family for many years, but had not talked to them recently. Still, when he had seen the news and discovered Asylum's parents had died, leaving the infant alone, he had felt obligated to come and adopt the child. Naturally, the man's background was checked, and finding that he had once lived across the street from Asylum's parents and had both a stable job and a clean record, Asylum was given to him with friendly wishes for the child's future.

Unfortunately, not all was what it seemed, and Asylum was not brought to the good home people had hoped for. Instead, he was brought to Team Rocket headquarters and raised as a member of the organization. Why he had specifically been chosed, Asylum still does not know, and has--curiously--never asked. His knowledge of his background is rather minimal, and knows only his parent's names, that his father is dead, and that his mother committed suicide during his birth. Even his parents' appearances Asylum is not aware of. And while Asylum was being raised, neither did he have any "parent figures". The child was merely passed from person to person as convenience dictated and never grew particularly attached to any individual. This lack of parental units may account, some believe, for Asylum's unusual personality.

While he was still young, Asylum displayed considerable potential both as an individual and as a trainer. Unfortunately, he also early displayed the indifferent laziness now so characteristic of him. On several occasions, Asylum flatly refused to carry out orders given to him and was finally threatened with his use as a laboratory test subject if he would not submit. He did not submit. Thus, when he was ten, Asylum was sent to the laboratory where he remained for five years. Asylum speaks little of that time, and thus few details of the experiments performed on him are known. Still, most people are quite sure most of what occurred was not pleasant, as rumors have circulated regarding a darker, more volatile part of Asylum's personality that occurred during this time.

When he was fifteen, Asylum was finally released and resumed work as a Rocket agent. Despite the suffering he endured during his years in the lab, he has not broken beneath threats of being sent back, and once spent two weeks there as punishment for refusing to go on a mission. Since his initial release from the lab, Asylum has kept Solrock and Lunatone by his side; and after a certain "incident" in the laboratory a few have whispered of, each team leader Asylum has been given to has been directed not to remove either of the Pokemon from his side.

Family:
    (Father) Ciaran Traummend - Deceased // Cause: unknown // Died at 24
    (Mother) Elena Traummend - Deceased // Cause: suicide // Died at 21

Other: Asylum's specialty in Pokemon training is that of training the psychic type. Whether with psychic types or another, though, Asylum often prefers to communicate with his Pokemon telepathically. Also, due to the experiments performed on him, Asylum has heightened senses which--depending on the situation--are both a blessing and a curse.

RP example: For the moment . . .
    Ancient Dynasty; A Viper's Promise
    Eseka Legends: Winter's Heart

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Omni: It's better... but unfortunately it's not up to par with what I'm looking for. Sorry, but this time around I'm going to have to decline you

ash jr: You've improved your profile so much but, like with Omni, it still falls short so although I don't really want to because of the effort you'd put into rewriting and editing, I'm afraid you're declined. Hope to see you next time I pull a thread.

Bijou: I love the idea of a sickly spy, you're most definately accepted

Yoshi: Even though you're not a flute, I'll accept yew :3 Nice profile

Clow: Hurry it up with the profile man. xP Pending still

Kasedilla: I like the idea of your character but you lack detail and depth to your paragraph areas. Sorry, but it's declined

Alana/Neji: Yeah, I'll reserve you two potentional spots (Meaning this doesn't mean you're auto-in) but if you don't have the profiles up by 6pm CST Saturday, you're out.

Lucian: Again, I like the character idea but I dislike the first person style of roleplaying and you lack detail. Declined

Origin: Accpeted, assuming you finish up your profile with the level of writing you've already been using and fine. ¬¬; I won't call you Mr. Scary Admin Man...

Kogenta: Accepted as well, assuming you finish up your profile as well. xD Yay for redundancy.

Alter brought to my attention that I pulled a stupid and forgot to veto DP Pokemon soooo

NO DIAMOND AND PEARL POKEMON IN THIS ROLEPLAY.

If you've been accepted but you have a DP poke, fix it. xx; The game's not out in America yet so you really don't know how these pokemon fair in battle. D< Don't argue with me, I'm always right just as stupid as the next person when it comes to DP pokemon.

Alter, if you could get ahold of Melissa and tell her to sign up if she's got time/muse for it, I'd appreciate it. I don't want to exclude her...

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My Sign-Up

-Out of Character-

Name: Wooper

-In Character-

-+- The Basics:

Full Birth Name: Andrew McGow Pali
    Nick Names: Andy
    Location of Childhood Home: Lillycove City
    Type of Trainer: A New TR Executive

-+- Pokemon:

Name: Politoed
    Moves: Water Pulse, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Double Edge
    Nature: Jolly

Name: Feraligatr
    Moves: Hydro Pump, Return, Iron Tail, Dragon Claw
    Nature: Serious

Name: Sealeo
    Moves: Sheer Cold, Double Edge, Ice Ball, Surf
    Nature: Lax

Name: Snaesel
    Moves: Beat Up, Shadow Bawl, Aerial Ace, Strength
    Nature: Naughty

Name: Gardevoir
    Moves: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Thunder Bolt, Attract
    Nature: Gentle

Name: Gardevoir
    Moves: In Fight, Giga Attack, Focus Punch, Focus Bomb
    Nature: Calm

In Box:
    Torkoal, Chimecho, Tropius, Exploud
    Quaqsire, Aipom, Ampharos, Sneasel

-+- Appearance:

Eye Color: Sapphire blue
    Hair Color/Style: Brown, Spikey
    Height: American
    Weight: around 160
    General Appearance: Andrew has shiny brown, short hair. His eyes are a sparkling, sapphire blue. He has a thin, lanky figure with a strong upper and lower body. He has a black under shirt with a comfy, loose, wite shirt. On the back of his shirt he has the symbol of a Pokeball. On the front of his shirt there is a picture of his favorite Pokèmon, Gardevoir. He has blue pants that match is glowing eyes. He has sparkling clean, white running shoes. He stands tall at 6'3". He has a thin, confident, face. He has low cheek bones, like an average American. His skin is a medium tan. He stands up straigt.

-+- Personality:

Strengths | Fear: Battling| Losing
    Likes | Dislikes: Wining| Losing
    Goals: To be one of the best TR Executives
    Skills: Training and Battling Pokemon
    Quirks | Habits: Being a little bit of a big-head.
    Secrets: Being a TR Executive From His Family
    Personality: Andrew is very outgoing and makes millions of friends. He has friends of all ages. He is a very competitive trainer and will never give up. He has always been helpful. He is loving towards all of his Pokemon old, and new. Andrew is very smart. He usually has a smile on his face. Andrew is very energetic and active. He is obedient and very observent. He doesn't get mad too often. He always thinks before he acts. Most people think he is fun to be with. At first he appears to be a know-it-all, shy kid. But when people get to know him (which almost everyone does), they find that it isn't true. At times, he tends to get stressed. He always acts calm, no matter what. He is definately and optimist.

-+- History:

Past: Andrew was born into a wealthy family of five. He is the youngest of them all. His parents usually ignored him, always paying attention to his sibilings. One day, his oldest sister died. His parents wouldn't tell Andrew why though. Andrew's parents now were always fighting about their money problems, and how the 'screwed up thier lives and their kids life'. A few years later Andrew went to a far away camp in Kanto. He came back and his parents were even more stressed. His parents eventually divorced. His dad owned all of the boys, while his mom owned all of the girs. Each kid had visitation rights to their parents. Andrew's dad quickly found a girlfriend with two kids, who was also divorced. Andrew's dad dated her for about three months, and they got married. Andrew's step mom and dad kept on fighting, but never divoreced. Andrew would lock himself in the closet and they would never notice. Eventually Andrew ran away to his distant cousins. His aunt called his mom, and his mom then got Andrew's visitation rights, because Andrew ran away, without his dad noticing. When Andrew was able to move away, he went to be a Team Rocket grunt. He moved his way up all of the way to a Team Rocket Executive, keeping his Team Rocket identety hidden from his family.

Family:

Mom: Sara Pali
    Dad: Joseph Pali
    Step-Mom: Kati Pali

Brothers: Sam, John, Jarod (died)
    Sisters: Sara, Kari

Step-Brother: Jim
    Step-Sister: Ali

Other:
    He has an amulet that he keeps always around his neck

RP example:

I play all of the charactors in the post, just to let you know.

"Chimchar! Use ember on Minun!" yelled Luther.
    "Turtwig! Use razor leaf on Plusle!" yelled Robert.
    Chimchar breathed embers on Minun. Minun dodged most of them, but did get hit. Turtwig's leaves on his sprout turned white, and started duplicating. Then Turtwig started shaking his head, sending the duplicated leaves flying toward Plusle. Like Minun, Plusle dodged most of them, but still got hit.
    "Minun! Plusle! Use spark!"
    The two pokemon held hands. They closed their eyes and generated electricity. Then all of a sudden they yelled,"Mine!Plus!" and let out sparks of electricity.
    The sparks hit perfectly on target, but Chimchar and Turtwig didn't faint.
    "Okay! Turtwig, use razor leaf on Minun!"
    Turtwig went through the same process again. Minun had used a lot of energy to use the spark attack, so it wasn't ready to dodge the attack. He used little walls of electricity to block the first couple of leaves, but then was too tired. He let the leaves pound on him, and finally fainted. Lee sent out Luxray, getting more serious now.
    Turtwigs whole body then turned white, and started to transform. He was evolving into a Grotle.
    "Chimchar! Use ember on Plusle!"
    Chimchar used ember on Plusle, and Plusle was also weak. Plusle was weaker than Minun, and just let the embers pelt on him. He fainted, too, like Minun. Lee swithced it out with Ampharos.
    Chimchar aslo started to evolve. Now, a Monferno, it is mutch stronger.
    "Okay, kids, it's time to get serious. Luxray, hyper beam! Ampharos, thunder."
    Both Pokemon used their attacks at the same time. The hyper beam and the thunder mixed, and created an electric hyper beam. The attack hit hard, and made both Monferno and Grotle faint.
    Robert and Luther had just lost their main powerhouses. But the battle still was happening. Robert decided on Pachisiru, and Luther decided on Magby.
    "Magby! Use flamethrower!"
    "Pachisiru! Use super fang on Luxray!"
    Magby blew his flamethrower towards Ampharos. It was impossible for her to dodge it, so it hit her hard.
    Pachisiru started runing towards Luxray at full speed and bit it. Luxray lost exactly half of it's HP.
    "Luxray! Ampharos! Use discharge!"
    Both Pokemon used the attack at the same time. Magby survived it barely, and Pachisiru regained health by getting hit.
    Luther gave Magby a super potion.
    "Pachisiru! Use spark on Ampharos!"
    The Pokemon tackled Ampharos, but with a jolt of electricity. Amphoros almost had no HP left, and Lee didn't have any potions.
    "Amphoros! Return!" Lee held out her luxary ball. In a beam of red light Amphoros was gone. This counted as a loss.
    "Come on out Manetric!" yelled Lee, "Luxray! Manetric! Use discharge on Magby."
    The two Pokemon did the horrifying attack, leaving Magy fainted.
    "Ruturn!" yelled Luther," Come on out Duskul! Duskul! Use shadow ball!"
    "Pachirisu! Use treasure on Manectric!"
    Duskul threw a shadow ball at Luxray. Luxray has just a little HP left and can't continue.
    "Ruturn Luxray! Good job!" Luxray returned into his Pokeball, while Lee sent out Pachirisu.
    Pachirisu used the treasure attack on Manectric. Manetric still has a lot of HP left.
    "Manectric! Use thunder on Duskull!"
    "Pachirisu! Use charm on Pachirisu!"
    Manetric sent a jolt of electricity through Duskull fainting it.
    Lee's Pachirisu made a sweet look on its face to the other Pachirisu and Robert's Pachirisu fell in love. Robert's Pachirisu refused to attack anyone on the other team.
    "Come on out Mankey!" yelled Robert,"Pachisiru, seeing as you won't attack the other team, return!" It counted as a loss.
    "Mankey use cross chop on Pachirisu!"
    Mankey used cross chop, and fainted Pachirisu. Mankey stood no chance against Manectric.
    "Manectric! Use thunder to finish this off!"
    Manectric used thuder, and electricuted Mankey.
    Lee had one a battle.

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Wooper: ...Yeah. Um... I'm really sorry but I couldn't get past the first part of your rp sample because of how badly your sentances are set up.... declined

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back