• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    The moonlight danced on Boom's wings, Daimeon was momentarilly in awe of the great pokemon. She's mine...

Daimeon vanished.

Alana was amazed at the bueaty and grace that lugia swam through the stars of the night sky. A chill ran through her spine..."Wha-". Daimeon grabbed her arm and spun her around to face him.

"Lets go!" They both dissapeared...

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat walked down the slope of the mountain with Cell and Arsonist. Cell was sitting atop Pat's shoulder while Arsonist walked at his side. He looked to the stars and saw the silhouette of something flying toward the mountains. It was a bird pokemon of some kind.

It was...Boom. And he was alone. No trainer atop his back. Boom came in closer and landed next to Pat. Boom transmitted the memory he had of what happened to Pat.

Pat stepped back and said, "The bastards...I'm going to find her." Pat climbed onto Boom and Arsonist followed. Pat thought, I think the only way to find a psychic...is to enlist the help of another psychic.

Pat thought of a plan. He would go to Saffron City and try to get Sabrina to help him out. Yeah, the largest city in the region isn't the best place to go when you are a wanted man, but he had to do it...to save Alana.

Pat said to Boom, "Send a message to Blitz's Metang, tell him that I'm going to Saffron to run a quick 'errand'." Boom nodded and he closed his eyes. The ridges around his eyes lit up and a blue orb was shot up the mountain.

Boom opened his eyes again and Pat said, "Good, now, lets go to Saffron." Cell climbed onto Boom's neck and Arsonist rested beside Pat. Boom flapped his large wings and rose into the air. He disappeared into the horizn, boud for Saffron City.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana jumped and pulled her hand back to hit Daimeon but another second annd a strange feeling swept through her. She was no longer riding on Boom's back. Chikorita was still with her however. She didn't know what was happening but it was familiar. She'd traveled with psychic Pokemon before and it had been much like this when they were teleporting. So that's what was happening now. But who was this? And where was he taking her?

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Alana felt ground underneath her feet, "What the ****". She slowly turned around, Daimeon was staring at her with a grin that could only mean murder. Chikorita lept at the trainer only to be frozen in the air and hurled at a near by wall. "Chikorita-!" Alana lashed out at Daimeon but froze up as well..

"Your lucky that i can't kill you, but he never said i couldn't bleed you alittle", Daimeon gripped her neck. She tried to grab one of her pokeballs but htye had all vanished. Slowly his grip tightened, he raised his other hand and punched her in the stomach what seemed like a dozen times. He let go of her throat but she still floated their until he whip her away with an unseen force.

Alana crawled to her chikorita and held her close "I'm here.." afew tears rolled down her cheek.

"...Oh yeah your here for her", his voice was as cynical as it was filled with boyish glee. Daimeon walked over to her and kneeled down, he ran his finger across her face. "Don't worry your not gonna die". He grabbed chikorita by the leaf and ripped it out of her arms. "But you may not be so lucky little guy", Daimeon raised it up to his face and his eyes began to glow. The little grass pokemon dissapeared. Alana looked up at him....

"Why", she felt something cold take over and right arm began to twist. More and more..slowly bending against the socket...

Snap!

Alana

Years
    Alana stopped herself from screaming. She gritted her teeth and turned her head and streaming eyes away from Daimeon. Her heart pounded as the pain from her wrist seemed to spread through the rest of her body. "Hit...me all you want." She gasped. "Break every bone in my body." She swallowed hard to keep her voice steady but turned and looked Daimeon in the eyes. "I don't care. I won't help you in any way or any of your team mates." But her vision was blurred and her mind was clouded with fear for her missing Pokemon. A moment later and she had collapsed and her mind went blank.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Matang crawld out of the rather lage whole he dug, He psychicly told blitz everything boom told him

"WHAT" Blitz shouted, Then he thought for a minute "I didn't know you could talk to me like that?"

"Thats not inportant" Matang said psychicly again"

"Yeah your right, But I think pat knows what he is doing"

ooc: EDIT: SOrry it was too early in the morning, Don't know what i was thinking

Last edited:

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    OOC: BLITZZ. what the hell...Your at mt. Moon i'm at Bill's house..we arn't close enough for you to come and see me....ahauahgua

"Your a strong girl..but your only asking for me to try harder", Daimeon twitched alittle and Alana felt a cold wet pain on her chest. Trickles of blood started running down her side.

"I won't talk!", she screamed.

"REALLY!" Daimeon screamed back at her and motioned his arm, three huge lascerations opend on her left shoulder...

Alana

Years
    Alana gritted her teeth harder still. She was breathing hard and her unbroken arm was holding the wound on her chest. She didn't break eye contact with Diameon. He was psychic and that gave him a big advantage over her. There was also the fact that she didn't have her Pokemon and had lost use in her right arm.

Through all the pain she was becoming angrier and angrier. She blocked out the pain in her right arm and curled her left hand into a fist. "I don't care what you do to me." She hissed. "I won't tell you anything you want to know." She grinned then turned and aimed a punch with her left hand.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    The fiist met Daimeon's face fast and hard, but he didn't flinch. " I'm not even trying to get information out of you Silly girl...i'm just stalling...", Daimeon laughed and grabbed her fist. Alana winced as afew of her fingers snapped. "Your in great pain..and your scared i can sense it..I can feel your mind". Daimeon pushed her to the ground, "Physical pain is one thing try something alittle different, !"

A weird feeling erupted in her mind. Like a flash flood a migrane crushed against hte walls of her skull....

Alana

Years
    She jerked and tried to kick Diameon but now she was in mental pain as well as physical. She closed her eyes and shivered trying to keep her mind focused. She had to think about something else. She had to block Diameon out. He had said, he had said he didn't want information. What was she doing here then? He wasn't going to kill her. Stalling? Why was he stalling.

Alana opened her eyes but she couldn't see more than a blur. Dimly she heard herself spit several insults at Diameon then she attempted to hit Diameon again. Both of her hands were just about usless so she moved her head and sunk her teeth into his hand.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Daimeon reeled back in pain, "****ing girl!" He screamed and hurled her across the room psychically. "You little *****!" Daimeon was now enraged at her.

He moved towards her, now blinded by anger. Ready to kill her against the will of his leader...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Blitz hated fealing useless, Matang went back into his whole and startd digging

" I doubt yyour going to find anything in there, But atleast you found something to do" Blitz said

Blitz tried to get to sleep, but his mind was working overtime, thinking about what happened, and what might happen, BUt he couldn't do anything, And he hated that more then anything

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Lucky for Pat, Saffron Gym was on the outskirts of Saffron City. Boom landed in a wooded area behind the city and Pat hopped off and recalled the Lugia. Cell sat atop Pat's shoulder and Arsonist walked at Pat's side. Pat found the back of the gym. It was a huge purple building that glinted in the sunlight. The rest of the buildings were the color of the city's namesake, so the gym stood out quite well.

Pat found a backdoor to the gym and he entered. He walked into the Stadium Room and suddenly heard a voice coming from the shadows in the corner, "Ah yes, Pat, its about time you showed up." Pat turned around and saw Sabrina standing there.

Pat said, "Uhhmm, yes, Sabrina, I need your help. See, this Psychic dude named Daimeon kidnapped this gilr named Alana and-" Sabrina cut in, "You know I'm a psychic as well, I see what your thinking. Oh, the police will be knocking on the door in 5-4-3-2-1."

The door to the gym was being knocked on and a megaphone could be heard on the other side, "This is the police, we understand that one of the wanted trainers is in this building. Send him out now or we will use brute force." Sabrina said, "Send your Kecleon and Quilava out there to deal with the police, I have to tell you what to do and where to go."

Pat said, "Cell, Arsonist, you guys think you can handle those policeman?" Cell jumpep off of Pat's shoulder and said, "Kec-ley! (Yes sir!)" Arsonist nodded hapily. Cell jumped atop Arsonist's back and the two ran out the door.

Sabrina said, "Now, I'm only giving you this information because I want to get back at Daimeon...he is my brother. You'll find Daimeon and this Alana there. She is being tortured by my abominable brother, he has orders not to kill her...but he wants to desperately. I'd be sure to get there before he decides to go against his master's orders." Pat said, "Th-thank you, this helps me greatly."

Pat ran towards the back door. When he opened it, he didn't see a Kecleon and a Quilava battling the policeman...he saw a Kecleon and a Typhlosion. The police were fleeing after the newly evolved Arsonist busted through a barricade of SWAT Vans. Arsonist roared at the retreating police and he ignited his neck flames.

Pat looked at his new Typhlosion and said, "Well good job Arsonist." Arsonist looked at Pat and ran towards him. Pat said, "I know where we have to go, lets get out of here." Pat recalled Arsonist and Cell jumped atop Pat's shoulder.

Pat said, "Boom, to Lavender Town." Pat unleashed Boom from his pokeball and Pat climbed atop the Great Guardian's back. Boom flapped his wings and lifted into the air. He flew west, to Lavender Town...to Pokemon Tower...to save Alana.

Alana

Years
    Alana growled then coughed. A bot of red blood hit the floor but she ignored it. She grinned menacingly and forced herself to sit up. Her breathing was labored but she was laughing softly. She muttered something unaudable under her breath and gripped the wall to help her stand. "I think you'll make your boss rather angry if you go against your orders." She said tauntingly. "But it's your risk. I bet he's a lot stronger than you and will be much better at torture than you."

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Suddenly blitz noticed that matang had dug through to the other corner, He dug right behind him

"Oh I see, your making it bigger!" Blitz said

"Matang" The pokemon said in dissagreement, He then started digging the area he dug around out

"Ok then, Wake me when your finnished" Blitz said finnaly getting to sleep

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Daimeon snarled in anger and rushed Alana's growing pitiful form, "***** Die!" She slammed against the wall repeatedly, expelling more and more blood from her wounds. He kicked her and pressed his foot on her chest. "How long before you pass out..How cocky are you NOW!"

Alana felt drained and numb, she sighed and her eyes slowly slid shut...Help...

Alana

Years
    Alana coughed a few times. She had a strange grin on her face even though she was unable to breath. Her brain was dim and body wasn't responding anymore. She struggled to say something but she was unable to speak. However her smile didn't waver. Her eyes shut and her body went limp as she passed out.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat dashed about the Pokemon Tower, through halls, up and down stairs, opening any door where he heard the faintest sound. Alana is being hurt, I know it...I have to find her soon. Haunters and Ghastlys tried to ambush him...but he ignored the ghosts.

He dashed up the stairs to the 5th floor and walked through the quiet halls, the only sound was the echoes of his hurried foot-steps. The stone-gray halls teamed with shadows. Pat ran right through a Ghastly. Pat coughed, but nothing more. He was more focused on saving Alana. He wouldn't stop now. Not after the personal risk he put himself into so he wouldn't have to betray her.

Pat ran up the 6th flight of stairs. This floor made no noise...yet it echoed of the pains of lost pokemon. Pat almost swore he heard a Marowak scream...but nothing entered his ears. Pat saw a young Cubone huddling in the shadows...shivering in the cold. The tower was chilly...but was the cubone shivering in fear instead? Pat looked at his arms as he dashed, his arms were red. He couldn't even feel his arms. He was in a tee-shirt in this cold tower...that didn't matter. His arms would regain feeling...

I can't be worrying about myself now...Alana might not have much time left. Pat, for the first time since he entered the tower, heard his teeth chattering. Pat ignored it and ran across the room to the door to the stairway. It was common knowledge that this top floor was forbidden...What Daimeon is doing is probably forbidden... Pat rammed the door...it opened...but Pat nearly broke his shoulder. He didn't care. The pain was bothering him greatly...but he pressed onwards.

This hall the stairway was in, was echoing actual screams...Alana, shes behind that door at the top of the stairs. I have to make it. Pat's heart was already pulsing from the run...but it began beating faster and faster. Like a chain gun was being fired against the inside of his chest. His palms were sweating...even though the air was nearly freezing up here. He could see he breath as he breathed faster.

Pat ripped open the door, to find Daimeon with his foot pressed against Alana's chest. Alana's body was cut up and bloody, she was limp and lying on the floor. How could he do this...not Alana...not the only person I've ever cared for. Pat's eyes started tearing up, he sniffed and said, "You bastard..."

Pat's face turned to an angry look. His fists clenched. Pat forgot that he was only 15 and that Daimeon was a full grown man. He forgot that Daimeon was an accomplished psychic who could toss him around like a ragdoll. Pat lunged at Daimeon, in an attempt to strangle him.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Blitz awoke in fright, He knew something was wrong with pat and Alana

He noticed that he covered in sweet, He looked around to what matang was doing, He was still digging. it looked like he had nearly finnished digging, and he had nearly dug out what looked like a chest, "What could be in it" Blitz thought

Blitz rushed to help matang dig the chest out

"How the hell did you know this was here ?" Blitz asked matang

"Tang" Matang replied

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Daimeon had been excpecting Pat for hte last couple of minutes, so his arrival wasn't a shock. "Bout time you show'd up, to bad she's already dead".

Pat charged him in rage but froze as a fist rammed through his ribcage. "...k.." Pat muttered afew words as he toppled to the floor.

"What did you excpect to happen little boy!" Pat's body lifted slowly then slammed into Alana's body. "Hah now your killing her!" Daimeon grabbed pat by the neck and began beating him. Then dropped him and kicked him in the groin afew tiems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back