• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Blitz opened the chest and saw a wierd device and a note

"This is a metagross power inhancement divice, It will inhance your metagross's stats by double And it will give your metagross attacks a metagross wouldn't normaly use,, It will collect less experience by quater. Matagross and its pre evolutions should be able to smell this device, They WILL come to look for it"

"Well bad luck your not evolved," Blitz said "But is it such a good idea to use it, Or even keep it, Other matagross's, matang's, and Beldums will come looking for it!"

"Tang matang" Matang said

"YOur right, I'm an experienced elite trainer, Well i will put it in my backpack for now!" Blitz said

"But i'm worried abotu bat and Alana, Can you make sure there safe by contacting boom?" Blitz asked

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Pat laid on the ground, cold and pained. He looked at Alana and was able to get the will to stand and oppose the psychic Trainer. Daimeon laughed, "What the hell are you gonna do!". He knocked Pat's left leg out from under him and slammed both this fists into Pat's chest.

At this Cell charged the foe, and was froze in a matter of moments. "These ****ing little pokemon couldn't be more annoying!", Daimeon grabbed the keckleon by its throat and slammed him into Pat. "Die Die die!", he had had enough of this petty **** and he wanted to end it now.

Pat gasped for air and clinged to his Cell, "No..****'t..". Pat felt everything slowly dim and go black, but he wasn't going to die. As he lost concienceness he grabbed a pokeball and dropped it...

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Dimly Alana heard a fight going on. People were shouting and she thought she heard Pat's voice. Then there were several crashes and Diameon's voice again. She wondered if she was regaining consiousness but she didn't seem so. She couldn't move or make any sound. But she could sense things going on around her and hear dim voices. She didn't even know if it was all real or not.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat's pokeball dropped to the floor and a large red flash occured and there was Arsonist standing in all his glory. He looked down at Pat and Cell and he growled.

Arsonist turned to Daimeon and ignited the flames on his neck. Arsonist grabbed Daimeon by the torso. Arsonist slashed Daimeon's chest and threw him to the floor. The cracking of Daimeon's bones was soon drained out by the sound of his yell when Arsonist ignited the psychic with flamethrower.

Daimeon teleported from where he was lying and he reappeared on the other side of the room. Arsonist roared and turned to Daimeon. He wearily reached for a pokeball and threw it. A bannete appeared and cast a shadow ball at the approaching Typholosion.

The shadow ball colided with Arsonist at full force...but didn't stop his march. Arsonist flung a rage driven fireball at the Banette and the spectre fell there. Daimeon tryed to fling Arsonist with telekinesis...no use. This creature's will was too strong.

The angry typhlosion now stood over Daimeon and smacked the psychic with his left paw and slashed him with the right. Daimeon winced as Arsonist grabbed him and slung him over his shoulders. Daimeon could feel Arsonist pulling on both sides of his body...his spine was bending...cracking...SNAP! Arsonist applied one final pull and ripped Daimeon's now dead body in half. Arsonist, with fur stained in blood, roared in triumph as he set fire to the dead halves.

Arsonist walked over to Pat and nudged the trainer. Pat opened his eyes and coughed. He said raspily, "Wh-what? Arosonist? What happened?" Arsonist said, "Ty-phlo." He pointed to Daimeon's charred half corpses. Pat forced a smile onto his face and said, "Oh you tough bastard you, come here!" Pat hugged Arsonist and the Typhlosion smiled. Pat turned over and nudged Alana. He said, "Are you ok? Daimeon is dead now. Arsonist whooped his ***."

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "Daimeon lasted longer then i expected...but he is no use to me any longer." The man stood up, and left the small dark room. As he walked through the dimly lit hall he could only laugh in silence at how his plans had all come together, in one way or another...

Its my turn now, they all failed...and its up to me to fufull his plans. She walked to the gates, they slowly opened. "They arn't going to live through today", She looked at the falling moon...

Alana

Years
    Alana let out a low groan. Her hand jerked slightly but she didn't wake up. She heard some one say some one else was dead but it was all still blury and she couldn't understand the words very well. Her brain was still dim and she was still out cold though she could hear some things.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Blitz's matang couldn't get in contact with boom, So blitz was still very worried

"Ok matang, just relax for now, I'm sure they will return soon!" Blitz said wondering if his statement was true

Blitz had no idea of what was going to happen to him, Or what had happened to his friends

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    OOC: This would be a perfect tiem to give pat and Alana A rest but seeing as Seer and kari and Outlaw arn't around it wouldn't seem right pitting another great enemy agains them...so im sorry to say that Pat's group might be seeing someone very soon.

And im going to Add a disclamer to this post [R-19]

Kristin walked through the Cerulean city crowds as if she was just a normal trainer. She mingled in the shops, enjoyed a casual pokemon battle for the crowds enjoyment. Kristin played it easy, and let the younger trainer win. Smiling and shaking hands in defeat.

As the the sun moved higher in the sky, she passed the limits of the city. "It has been awhile since i have enjoyed myself in a battle. I need to do it more often". She spoke aloud as she moved through the small forest that lead to Bill's house. Kristin sighed and a small tear trickled down her cheek, "It's time to do this".

Sean!, the voice boomed through his head. Sean opened his eyes, and heard a shallow knock, "...?". He sat up, clenching his fist to hold back the pain that shot through his chest.

"Hello...is anyone in their?" Her voice was soft and kind, something Sean wasn't preparied for.

Alana? Solrock hesitated and tried to stop Sean from answering but he was hypnotized by the chance that the other trainers had come. "Hello, come in." Although his voice was weak and brittle, it was filled with hope. Slowly the door was pushed open, she stepped into the house.

"Sithre..?"

Sean looked at her curiously but had no idea what was instore for him. "Hello, who are you". He still sounded sickly but he was trying to keep the pain from interrupting.

"I"m an Elite trainer, I have been looking for some shelter from the police". She slowly walked towards him, ignoreing Solrock. The pokemon moved towards her but a signal from its master stopped its advance.

"Well the police won't search here for awhile", he watched as she sat down next to him. All Sean's pain seemed to dissapate when she moved in close to him. "What is your name?"

"Kristin, but that doesn't matter". She placed her hand on his bloody left hand and began to move it up his arm. Feeling each injury, "What happened to you". She felt his smashed ribs and ran her finger around the large laceration down his chest.

Sean winced alittle bit but having the warmth of another was more then he could have asked for. He sighed, "What are you doing?"

"You must of gone through hell", she felt the cut on his face as she spoke; ignoring his words. Kristin looked into his eyes, seeing pain and fear. A second small tear rolled down her cheek, "I didn't choose this...i'm sorry".

"Wha-", Sean felt her warm lips. The momentary bliss would only last seconds until the steel collided with flesh...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rache's gaze remained on the ground as he made his way through a rocky pass--away from his Secret Base. Right now, I don't have many options left. But, there is at least one hope . . . I'm going to try to get to the bottom of this. I'm going to the beginning, to the source. Raising his silver gaze toward the distant water, his eyes narrowed. First, to Mt. Pyre. Then, the Cave of Origin . . . Shouldering a pack over his shoulder, the trainer remained silent as he made his way down the path.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Meh never mind. With this post it doesn't seem like we're any where else so we can still be in the tower. My brain is dead anyways.

Alana opened her eyes slowly. It took her a moment to remember what had happened then she sat up quickly and yipped. Her left hand was swollen as was her right arm. Her chest hurt terribly and the rest of her body ached as well. She moved slowly to lean against a wall. She wasn't sure where she was and wasn't sure what had happened. But she could remember some one saying something. Diameon. Yeah some one had said he was dead. Who? She struggled to remember the voice she had heard. "Pat?" She said quietly looking around.

Last edited:

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    OOC: Ah no problem it's fine, i'll just have to set up a new way to kill you guys off..hahah

IC:

Sean opened his eyes and pushed her away and looked at the small knife she had jammed into his left shoulder. "Why...", He pulled out hte knife and screamed in pain. Solrock rushed at Kristin, she turned and threw a pokeball at the pokemon.

"Golduck teleport to somewhere and kill Solrock!" The psyduck grabbed Solrock and they both dissapeared. "I'm really sorry for all this but i have to do it...". Kristin slammed her fist down on his new wound and began to smother him with her free hand. She began to cry, her hand was stained with blood from his wound. Kristin had never seen so much blood, let alone be the cause of it...

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat froze and said, "Alana...your alive?" He turned to her and breathed a sigh of relief, Daimeon had not killed her. Pat said, "Arsonist, help her up." His typhlosion walked over to her when Cell, who had been looking out the window for some time, started acting panicky and ran over to Pat and tugged on his pant leg. Pat said, "What is it?" Cell said, "Kec kec-on."

Cell led Pat to the window, where a squadron of police cars was stationed. Pat saw Policeman and a few SWAT Issue specially trained Machokes entering the building.

Pat thought to himself, I can get rid of these guys, I've done it before. Arsonist ought to have no trouble with those machokes...and the cops can be so easily gotten rid of. No, I'm not going to continue these rampages. I mean, even if this guy trying to kill the Elite Trainers is stopped, the trainer's reps will still be ruined. If I get out oft his alive, the cops would be hunting me till my dying day. Alana may still be alive...but only just. She could be hurt if I get into another mindless battle with the cops. I have to get her out of here...to a safe place. Daimeon is dead now, surely the evil people won't be able to watch my every move. I have to make sure she makes it through...

Pat grabbed Boom's pokeball and said, "Alana, you ready for another escape?"

Alana

Years
    "Sure." Alana coughed. "But..." She stopped to catch her breath. "Chikorita, Tolagy, and Arcanine. We have to find them first. Diameon teleported them some where so they couldn't help me at all." She tried to push herself up but her legs wouldn't support her weight. Finally she managed to use her less injured hand to pull herself up the wall to her feet then held on to Pat's shoulder to keep her balanced. "If you don't mind, I don't feel like walking at the moment."

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat said, "Well, fine. Pat released Boom from his pokeball and said, "Boom, I know this is getting repetitive, but, lets get out of here." Boom said in an amused voice, "Lu-gi." Boom let Pat, with Alana holding onto him, climb onto his back. Boom said, "Lu-gee-uh." Pat said, "Do you have to break through with your body? Couldn't you just use a beam?"

Boom shook his head and formed a barrier around his body, encasing Pat and Alana within a protective orb. Boom rammed into the stone wall and busted through stone that had been layed down many years ago.

Boom spread his wings as they escaped from the tower and he flew into the North-west horizon. The police below started yelling angrily and Pat laughed, he escaped from their bumbling asses again.

Pat handed Alana some pokeballs and said, "Here, these are your lost pokeballs. I found them on Daimeon's body. She looked up from his shoulders where she had rested her head and said in a weary voice, "Thank you." Pat smiled and said, "No problem. Are you hurting badly? I can have Boom heal you with recover if you need it."

Alana

Years
    Alana looked at him. "Yeah I feel pretty bad." She said in a half amused voice. She took her Pokeballs and looked at them. Three. That ment Chikorita was inside her Pokeball to. She hated it but she'd leave her for the time. "Please do have Boom use Recover. You need it to. And I don't like having to lean on others all the time." She smiled but still had trouble moving.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Sean threw the blade down and pulled Kristin closer to him with his other hand. "*****!" He brought her in close and slammed her head into his knee. Kristin whaled and fell backwards.

"****'t, what the ****!" She was crying harder now. Sean screamed in pain , gripping his shoulder. Kristin dove for the blade and jumped back once she had it again. "He said to kill you, or he'd kill me and my family. I have to obey him!". She lunged at him agian...

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat smiled and said, "Boom, you heard her." The Lugia smiled as the ridges around his eyes glowed. Alana's body was coated in a blue light as her wounds healed and her bruises disappeared.

Pat said, "Thanks Boom." The Lugia smiled and continued on his flight. Pat said, "Well, Daimeon got what he deserved didn't he? Oh, did he hurt Chikorita at all?" Alana said, "I'm sure shes fine, thanks for healing me."

Pat turned to her and smiled as the sunrise painted Boom's white wings golden. Pat placed his hand in hers. Pat said, "Have I earned your trust back?"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Kristin jumped on the bed and swung the blade at him. Sean rolled off of hte side , hitting the ground hard and screaming. " That is no REAson to kill another", Sean yelled as he tried to stand.

"I have to!" Kristin rammed Sean into the wall and striked him with the knife. A new trail of blood began from his elbow, she hesitated for a second and got knocked back onto the bed.

Sean had lost so much blood in the last dozen or so hours that he was to numb to notice this minor laceration. Kristin didn't stay down long, she lunged at him from the bed. The blade was knocked away from her, Sean kicked her down with his good leg then also fell. Sean wasn't physically capable of keeping this up, but he didn't want to kill her.

Kristin's face was covered in tears now, but her hair hid this from her foe. He's already been through alot, this isn't fair...nothing is fair! I didn't do anything and NOW i have to kill this guy!. She looked at him, he was trying to stand but his wounds forbid it. Kristin stood and walked to the other side of the room and sat agianst a pile of toppled furniture; head in her hands.

"****'t, what the hell are you doing!" Sean finally got to his feet. "You can't do it, your not capable of killing anyone are you...", He hobbled closer to her. This is my time to strike and end this. Sean was afew feet away from Kristin, with his hands raised and fisted together.

Kristin was still oblivious to his advance, He took them..he killed their pokemon.

The room's air began to warp and crackle, a light took shape. Solrock appeared floating above a collapsed and charred Golduck. Kristin looked up and was immediately launched back into the wall. Solrock released afew psychic pulses at her. She screamed and spasmed, beign rammed against the wall.

Sean watched in awe at the power his pokemon was willing to use on a human, "...". He was speechless. What is happening to me, to my pokemon. We are have become so savage, criminals. Exactly what we are being portrayed as...

Kristin begin to spit up blood and cough, the wall behind her began to crumble and crack...

"Solrock STOP it!" Sean yelled. His pokemon seemed to brake out of a trance, it lowered and backed away from the collapsed girl. "You could of killed her, she is being forced to do this!" Sean continued to scold his pokemon. He was just doing what i was about to.... "Take her pokeballs, and lock them in the kitchen with bill's body. Return golduck to his pokeball, and i need to you restrain her with something. Sean looked at Solrock with an apologetic smile...

"......wha...what happened..", Krsitin coughed up some more blood then looked around the room. Sean was lying on the bed, staring at her with his eyes closed. Solrock was floating against a wall with a glowing pokeball infront of it. "What happened....****'t", she had been tied down in one of the few charis that hadn't been busted. Why didn't they kill me...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Blitz noticed his leg was better, he could now walk, He walked outside with his matang and looked into the distance, he wondered when pat and alana would return, As he looked into the distance he felt the wind blow in his hair, the sun was slowly raising,

"Well it's been a long knight matang, But I think its going to be a longer day!" Blitz said to his matang, Matang just looked up, not making a sound

As blitz looked into the sunset, he saw something shine in the distance, He looked closely but couldn't see anything,

"Matang" Blitz's matang said looking at the shining thing in the distance

"I know, I saw it" Blitz said as he returned to the cave

"Stay in here matang, Just wait till they came to us, they might not bee looking for us" Blitz told his matang, His matang followed blitz in and sat next to his master queitly

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Alright, Dragonair. Let me down here." The blue, snake-like Dragon lowered itself toward the top of Mt.Pyre, allowing its trainer to drop down from its back. Landing skillfully directly before the pillars bearing the twin orbs, Rache gazed intently at the two objects. One orb was of a dark, stormy blue while the other shone with a fiery red. Here they are . . . the orbs that brought the land and sea. This is probably the closest I can get to going back to the beginning.

Reaching one hand toward the azure orb and one hand to the scarlet one, the trainer flinched slightly as he felt protective energy crackling about the objects. Groudon, Kyogre, please . . . I have to contact you. Let me. Pressing his hands through the barrier, Rache briefly glanced toward Dragonair. "While I'm unconscious, please guard me, Dragonair."

The dragon type nodded, the two Pokeballs hanging from its neck swinging slightly.

A gentle light passed through Rache's silver eyes, signifying his calmer persona was active. "Thank you, Dragonair . . . " Returning his gaze to the two pillars before him, Rache closed his eyes before suddenly entering a trance.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back