• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Kari nodded. Better not to release Entei, then, she thought. Meowth jumped on her shoulder and landed softly. Kari shook her head. Who knew that the great Sithre would be afraid of a fire Pokemon? It wasn't the phobia that bothered Kari, it was Sithre's reaction to the phobia.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    As they ventured across the Lake, Alana explained what she noticed of him on the ride here. "When fire pokemon were brought up, he froze with dreaded emotion and memories"...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    The lake was huge, 'Cops userly dont bring water pokemon, but in an extreme situatin they could do anything' Blitz thought ' and if ythey can block our pc's maybe they can tap into our pokegears' blitz continued thinking about all this kind of stuff for the whole ride, he just couldn't get it out of his head

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
    "Don't worry see its just over there" Outlaw said pointing to a cottage

OOC: Starting tomorrow I wont be on the computer til sunday so you guys can play my character

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: I'm not that fusy about people controlling my character as long as it is only a few simple actions and a few simple statements.

Alana looked at the two Pokemon then pulled out a Pokeball and released Arcanine. "I'll ride around the lake to the other end ok?" She mounted the large fire type and they took off. "I'll meet you there!" She called back. Chikorita perched on her shoulder looking around. "Well this makes it worse that I can't get to the rest of my Pokemon. Arcanine and Tolagy are both fire types. I guess that means your my main Pokemon for a while Chika."

Chikorita nodded. 'It's not like it's a bad thing. I enjoy a good battle. But if the situation is as bad as we all seem to think then I'll be in for a lot of good battles. But it'll be just like battling in Leagues and taking on the Elite Four. Those were the toughest matches I ever had but we pulled through in the end.'

"Yeah." Alana agreed. "And there's no Pokemon that can beat you is there?"

'Nope.' They grinned and Arcanine barked.

"Well maybe except Arcners. There's no Pokemon that can beat him either." Arcanine nodded and picked up his pace.

OOC: Oh I didn't relize but this is my 6000th post! Yay!

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Blitz was first to the cottage, He sat at the door and waited for the others, He didn't like the idea of alana going around the lake, Its never a good idea to split up !

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Blitz layed Sean against the Cottage door, they needed Outlaw's key to get inside. Blitz didn't notice the Solrock and Scizor that were hidden afew feet away, keeping their master safe. But all the trainers forgot about Rayquaza, who was still venturingthrough the clouds.

Alana

Years
    Alana and Arcanine approached the cottage a little while after Blitz with Sean arrived. "Hi." She said jumping off Arcanine's back. She recalled her Pokemon and sat down next to Blitz. "I hope he can recover form whatever made him hate fire Pokemon so much. I won't be able to let Arcanine and Tolagy out for excercise unless I split up from the group."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: I was absent for a night or so, and return to three more pages. ^-^;;]

Rache nodded at Dragonair as he motioned downward. Turning, the Pokemon lowered itself into the clouds and vanished among the white mist.

Some time later, an elegant blue dragon dropped slightly beneath the clouds, its vision fixed on the shimmering body of water below. "It's a lake . . . " Rache murmured. The trainer glanced at his Pokemon. Dragonair crooned pleadingly.

We've been flying for a few days now with little rest. And, Dragonair rarely asks for anything. No doubt he deserves this much, at the least. After a thoughtful pause, Rache spoke. "We can stay there for a little time--provided it's safe." Allowing a brief smile to reveal its pleasure, Dragonair began to circle down toward the lake. Rache turned his gaze upward, his eyes narrowing. Amongst the clouds, his silver eyes caught a flash of metallic emerald. But, he said nothing to his Pokemon, allowing it to enjoy itself.

Leaving Rache at the lake's edge, Dragonair slipped into the lake's crystalline depths--leaving only a slight ripple on the water's surface. Standing in silence, Rache stared out across the lake. How long can we continue this? How long can we keep away from those who want to hurt us? The trainer sat on a large rock that hung slightly over the water, his eyes focused on the mirror that was the lake. I don't want to fight them . . . But, why do they want to hurt us? Why do they hate us so? Suddenly, the softness of Rache's eyes vanished, replaced by a cold, biting light. It's just like when I was young. People hating me and not caring how much I wanted to be left alone. They're all the same. A strange smile passed over Rache's features. If they don't care, neither do I. And, if they want a fight, they'll definately get it.

Last edited:

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "Wh..at the ****...", Sean slowly sat up. "Ah! Where is that Entei", Sean tried standing, but fell back down.
    "I had chikorita..well sleep powder you", Alana said; trying not to spark any anger.
    Sean didn't respond, his head was killing him. "Where's Outlaw, and that other girl trainer?"

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Name: Patrick "Pat" Vertison

Physical Desc: Has green eyes, medium length untended blackish brown hair, and wears a black T-shirt. Ripped jeans, aviator sunglasses and a digital watch complete his attire. His Smaller-than-usual Kecleon is usual atop his shoulder. (Look at my avatar)

Personality: He's trigger-happy, not afraid to get into a fight. He rarely thinks about things before doin them. He never turns down a challenge, he's determined to be better than all those around him.

History: A trainer originally from the Hoenn region, Pat recieved a Kecleon at an early age. He went out to conquer the 8 Gyms. After beating the 8 Gym leaders, Pat beat the Elite 4. Pat then ventured to the Johto region in search of more challenges. He rescued a Quilava from the clutches of Team Rocket and he helped the poor creature get back into battling shape. After beating the 8 Johto Gym leaders, Pat ventured into the caves upon the Whirlpool Islands in search of a strong creature said to reside there. Pat aquired a Lugia egg after a legend hunt with his dad, and it hatched into his favorite form of transporation, Boom. Pat then went and beat another Elite 4 and his Pokemon Mastery extended over two regions now. He ventured into the Kanto region for a 3rd challenge, and to find his rival Sithre...

Pokemon: 1.Kecleon (Cell) 2.Quilava (Arsonist) 3.Lugia (Boom)

Sample RP

Pat was enjoying a Pepsi atop the Celadon department store and his faithful companion Cell was drinking some lemonade. Pat had let Arsonist out of his poke'ball and the Quilava was sniffing around, acting nervous. Pat looked over at Arsonist and said, "Whats wrong Ar?" Arsonist looked up and sniffed the air.

Suddenly, Pat heard rumbling. He looked over toward the rumbling and saw a Saffron City Police Department (SCPD) Helicopter flying toward him. The Helicopter stopped and hovered above him. A loudspeaker on the Helicopter yelled, "This is the Police! Stop what you are doing now and put your hands up!" Pat stopped and put his Pepsi down. He looked at the helicopter and said, "What'd I do?" The Helicopter repeated its message. Pat heard a smash, Cell had dropped his lemonade and the glass it was in shattered. Pat started to bend over to clean up the mess. The Helicopter shouted, "Don't move!" Pat ignored the order and brushed up the glass shards.

The helcopter open-fired on Pat after he reapetedly ignored its orders. Pat ducked under a table when he heard the bullets comin and he yelled, "Arsonist, USE FIRE-BLAST NOW!!!!"

Arsonist opened his mouth and a huge body of flame surged forth and engulfed the Helicopter. The Helicopter exploded and it winded its way back down to the ground. Pat looked over the edge of the building and saw police cars and SWAT Vans all parked outside the Department Store.

More helicopters flew towards the top of the building. Pat grabbed one of the pokeballs on his belt and said, "Arsonist, return!" Arsonist disappeared into is pokeball in a flash of red liht. Pat snapped is fingers and Cell jumped onto his shoulder. Pat looked at his companion and said, "Ready?" Cell nodded and Pat jumped over the edge of the building.

As he went down Pat pulled another ball from his belt and yelled, "Go, Boom!" The pokeball opened and Boom the Lugia appeared. Pat landed softly on Boom's back and pointed at the Helicopters.

Pat said, "Boom, use gust!" Boom flapped his huge wings and created a huge whirlwind which blew the helicopters off balance and they crashed because of it.

Pat looked at the gathered Police vehicles and said, "Boom, Aeroblast!" Boom shot his mighty Aeroblast attack at the cops and created a huge explosion. Pat smiled as smoke and fires filled the air. Pat said, "Lets get out of here." Boom nodded and flew south, towards Fuchisa City.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    "They're coming. They haven't gotten across the lake yet." Alana turned her head away and stroked Chikorita fondly. "But that little out burst, I don't want to pry, but you ow us an explanation. Why do you hate fire types so much. I train two fire Pokemon and i don't want them to get hurt."

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Sean stumbled to his feet, but he was still under the power of the powder. He tripped foward, Alana went to stop his fall. But a red blur intercepted. Scizor laid his master back against the cottage, the bug looked at the girl. "I will explain..once everyone is here", he passed out from exhaust...

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Kari released Entei. Even if there were risks, it was still the quickest way to the cottage. She hopped on the now satisfied fire Pokemon. Meowth returned to his Pokeball for the ride. Entei took off running, Kari holding tightly to his fur. After a while, the cottage was in sight. Sean was slumped against the cottage. If he was unconcious, that was good for Entei. Kari approached the group, recalling Entei before Sean woke up.

"What happened?" Kari asked. "Why is he unconcious?"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Kari and Outlaw joined the other three trainers at the Cottage. All of them entered, it didn't look big from the outside but it when you entered it seemed to expand into a huge living space. Scizor followed them in, letting Sean lean on him for support. The bug sat his master down on a large couch, then left the cottage.

"What the hell happened?" Kari said, breaking the silence that had developed as they all found a place to sit and rest.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Boom (Pat's lugia) sliced through the air with Pat atop his back. The Helicopters had stopped following them a few minutes ago and Pat was now just enjoying the thrill of the ride.

Boom flew above a cloud and Pat saw something in the distance, something serpentine, something green. It was Rayquaza, a one of a kind pokemon, and the only Rayquaza in existence belonged to Sithre. Pat said, "Boom, follow that Rayquaza."

Boom nodded and dipped his head down and went into descent as the pursued Rayquaza flew downward. The land below was coming into clear view, the Rayquaza was flying down into a forest.

As Pat got closer, he saw a cottage. The Rayquaza landed on the ground and Boom came in for a landing in the lake. The Lugia softly landed on the water and ferried Pat to shore.

In the cottage, Pat saw other Pokemon masters, he recognized them from Wanted Posters he had seen. Pat called Boom back into his pokeball and started walking toward the cottage. Cell (Pat's Kecleon) had climbed out of Pat's backpack and was sitting on his shoulder. Pat opened the door to the cottage and said, "What the hell is going on?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rache swiftly turned at the approach of a large Pokemon--a Lugia. Seeing it land beside the lake, his eyes narrowed. First, something looked like Rayquaza. And now this. He snapped his fingers.

Instantly, Dragonair burst from the lake, shattering its smooth surface and casting crystalline droplets into the air.

"Dragonair, let's find out what's happening."

Several minutes later, Rache leaped down from Dragonair's back behind a cabin. This is where that person went--the one who appeared to be Lugia's trainer. Raising a Pokeball, Rache recalled Dragonair. Then, kneeling in silence, he pressed one ear against the cabin's wall and listened.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Sean came to full conciesness at the sound of his rival's voice. "What the hell is going on", the new trainer said with a hint of frustration. "I was just attacked by the police for no F'in reason!" Patrick's rant made Sean forget about the Entei.
    "Sit down patrick", Sean said weekly. "The same thing has been happening to us, and probably other elite Trainers", he stood up; his voice gaining strength. "We're all in this cabin, because the police had followed me here".

"Well i don't think your rayquaza outside isn't gonna be noticed", Pat smirked. "Why don't you just fight them off, if we all are Elite trainers..Then it shouldn't be that hard." Sean opened the door, and went to collect his pokemon.

"It sounds like you guys know each other pretty well", Alana spoke up.
    "Yes, we have been rivals ever sence we first battled", Pat said without a hint of curiousity.
    "Do you know what his problem with Fire pokemon is?"
    "Yeah, he is weird isn't he. He never came right out and told me why, but i always noticed how intense he would battle any fire type. All i know is that it involves his parents an-", Sean walked back in; now with three pokeballs around his waist.

Alana

Years
    Alana looked at Sean as he re-entered. "Sean, you have to tell us what's going on. Why do you hate fire Pokemon so much? You have to tell us now. I'm sorry to bring up any bad memories or to pry but you have to answer for attacking Entei. Chikorita nodded and stared at Sean with a half angry look on her face. Alana had a similar look but she also seemed to show pitty because what ever it was that made him become so angry, it must have been bad.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "We cant fight them off because we dont want to look worse then we already do" Sean said

"Yes thats right, Now about the fire pokemon, SOmething about his pearents ?" Blitz said in curiosity

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back