• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "And my Solrock is too, So Pat will be in one group and I another." Sean smirked and sent a glance at pat. "I have Rayquaza for transportation and pat has lugia. So we just need to decide on the other two people per group. "Alana want to be in my group, you have a grass type...something i am lacking."

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat cracked his fingers and said, "Fine. But Sithre, if you get access to the database, be sure to look in Box 3 on my PC, its somebody you've seen before."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "OK so we have two people with psychic types. Now we can comunicate. But we also need to look over each others Pokemon and devide up going on that." Alana looked at Sean sadly. "Sorry but I can't be on your team. I train fire types and I can't risk my Pokemon being injured. Who has which Pokemon? I have Chikorita, Arcanine, and Tolagy."

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
    OOC: Ok I'm back

Outlaw who was in the kitchen came out with some pop and some chips "Just thought you guys were hungry" he said as he took a root beer from the table and took a sip.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    can i join?

Name shane

Physical Desc. my description (with out the sword)

Personality: i keep to my self most of the time and stay in the darkness. I do not have any friends.

History: I grew up in shadows and being beaten all the time .i got my first pokemon, a pikachu and begun my life. I defeated every trainer I came up against and defeated multiple pokemon leagues. after my 3rd league my pikachu glowed and evolved into a strange black pikachu that had black lightning.i have an extremely tight bond with my pikachu and rumors are I am part pokemon as well. I feel any pain my pikachu feels.i am on the edge all the time and I do not scare easily.my starmie is my main trainsport.

Pokemon: 1.black pikachu that is extremely powerful 2.starmie 3.treecko.

roleplay sample

(not my first post)

i look at sarah and ricky and move down fearow to its tail.i think about the last year and feel guilty running away from al.i take a pokeball off my belt and bring it to my face.i whisper to it" im going to pallet town. train your self up and evolve ok?"i then let the pokeball roll off fearows tail and fall down into a forest.i see a bright light appear and smile.

Last edited:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    ^ Umm, I'm not the guy who runs this RPG, but I know Sithre won't approve of your spelling/grammar.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    It is true, Your grammer is atrocious. And I cannot let you win if you will be writing like that.

IC: Sean looked back at Alana, "But...I...". He turned away from her, "I have Rayquaza, Scizor and a solrock that is powerful with fire attacks." Sean seemed to drift back in on himself, his silence wasn't evident to most of the other trainers.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Well I got aggron, Matang, And swampert, aggron and matang are very high in defence, swampert is very high in stregth, And he knows surf!" Blitz said " I am also very quiet, and always the first to rush into anything, So due to my observing skills, I think i should go on the investigation!" Blitz added as he waited for a response

"Unless ofcourse anyone has any objections?!"

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    OOC: Sorry, I wasn't able to get on these past few days, my job was really serious.

IC:

Kari had been silently listening on the sidelines. "I have Meowth, Espeon, and...Entei," she spoke up. "And, Espeon is a psychic Pokemon as well, so if something should happen to one of the others, I always have Espeon."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Satisfied with what he had heard, Rache made his way toward the front of the cabin and calmly swung open the door. Then, leaning casually against the doorway, he cast his icy gaze over those present. After a long moment of silence, he spoke. "So, it seems this is where those trainer refugees have come--the ones the police are looking for?" He folded his arms. "Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't care about your plight. But, as it is, add a Dragonair, Houndoom, and Flygon to your list of Pokemon."

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    A plan was forming, they might just be able to bet out of this fiasco alive. Pat grabbed Boom's pokeball on his belt and let the Lugia out of his pokeball. Pat turned to the rest of the trainers and said, "Anybody who's going to investigate why we are being hunted, get on the Lugia. I have a hunch that Indigo Plateau might yield some answers."

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
    "Are you crazy recall your pokemon! This is only a small cottage! Anyways add X-law, D-law and F-law to the list. Plus were not going to the Indigo Plateau were going to go to Bill and try and talk him into getting our PC's unlocked"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "Well Pat, that is one way to rush things but what the hell. Anyone who is going to come with me to question Bill follow me outside and mount Rayquaza."Sean barely gave notice to the trainer in the doorway, he just hoped Alana would come with him. He left the house without looking back and unleashed his serpent. Lets hope people can still trust me...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Ok lets plan this out" Blitz said wrighting names on a piece of paper

"So far, Me and pat are going to investigate, sean is going to bills, So unless i'm forgetting someone, We have outlaw, Kari, The new guy And Alana still not decided" Blitz said wrighting the names down

"By the way, What is your name?" Blitz asked Rache

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "I'd like to do the investigations. I do want my Pokemon so whoever is going there, if Bill let's you get them, check box 1 and get my Pokemon please." Alana looked around and grinned a little sheepishly. "I don't have a Pokemon I can fly on. Flygon is in my PC so I'll need a left from some one. We all know who has what Pokemon now. So if three people have already decided to go and investigate, then the other three will go to see Bill. But it doesn't have to work that way I guess."

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "OK so now we got alana on the investigation list, Oh but i need a ride aswell, But your "boom" has a lot of room, Right pat?" Blitz said "Oh and we need some people on the team to go to bills, So far it's only sean!" Blitz said "Kiri, I dont know if its a good idea for you and your entie to go, But sean does look like he has calmed down alot" Blitz said

"Sean, do you feal safe with fire pokemon on your team?" Blitz asked,

Blitz didn't l;ike doing all the planning, but he felt things needed to get a move on, So for once in his life he is actually organising!

'my brain hurtz' Blitz thought to himself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back