• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "Well then i guess Me, Kari and Outlaw are going to Bill's", Sean was mad Alana didn't want to go to Bill's but he knew it was for the best. "What about you new guy , where you want to go".

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat, Blitz, and Alana climbed onto Boom's back and Pat said, "Wheres my co-pilot?" Blitz and Aalana ooked at Pat as if he was crazy, but then Cell the Kecleon jumped out of Pat's backpack and climbed onto Boom's head. Pat said, "Good, its all set." Boom flapped his large wings and lifted off of the ground. Before Boom took off though, Pat looked at Sithre and mouthed, "Ha ha." Sithre glared at Pat but then Boom shot off of the ground and into the air.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Why do you taunt him so much Pat?" Asked Alana curiously. Chikorita was interested in Pat's Kecleon. She moved forward adn stood beside it.

"Chika." (Hello.)

Alana smiled but continued to look at Pat waiting for an answer.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    As lugia glided off, the rest of the trainers got comfortable on Rayquaza's back. " Hold on guys, its easy to fall off", the serpent sped off in a vertical slope. Sean wasn't sure where Outlaw was going, but he really didn't care....

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Blitz looked down, at the world as he was on lugia,

"I've never been on a bird pokemon before!" Blitz said injoying the ride, Pat and Alana looked at blitz in amazement

"An elite trainer without a flying pokemon?" Asked pat

Alana

Years
    "That is odd." Said Alana looking around. "I love flying on Flygon. I flew all the time on my fathers Pidgeot when I was a kid. It'd have killed me if I'd never gotten a flying type of my own. Well Flygon isn't a flying type but he can still fly." She grinned and looked down. The land scape soared past as they flew on adn she was really enjoying the flight.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    " Hhmmp, I just never got around to catching one i guess" Blitz said "But it sure is cool to fly, Expecially for the first time!"

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    "I like taunting him because he is my rival," Pat said to Alana. Pat's Kecleon (Cell) was sniffing the Chikorita standing next to him. Cell said, "Kec-kecleon (hello to you too.)"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    After a pause, the trainer responded to Blitz, "I'm Rache--Rache Azreal."

Then, replying to Sean's inquiry, he shrugged slightly. "Haven't given it much thought. Anywhere we won't get killed, I suppose."

As various trainers released their Pokemon, Rache lifted two Pokeballs from his belt. Directing one Pokeball toward the lake, he recalled the snake-like dragon that lay beneath the lake's surface. Then, casting the other Pokeball into the air, he released a Flygon. Catching the Pokeball, he positioned himself on Flygon's back. "Let's go."

The Pokemon's wings flapped, creating a soft melody as it rose into the air and followed the others.

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
    Outlaw followed the green thing on Dragonair's back "X-law move beside them" X-law nodded and moved beside the green thing "Guys once we get closed to bill's house were going to have to sneak inside without being seen ok?"

Alana

Years
    Alana shrugged. "Alright." She had had a rival before but he had quit as a trainer and taken an interest in Breeding. They still saw each other form time to time but the battles weren't nearly as fun because he didn't train like he used to. Now they weren't so much rivals, but friends. "Maybe I'll get a new rival some day. Hopefully an elite trainer because it wouldn't seem fair if it was a rookie."

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Sean lost sight of Lugia, it would be awhile before they got close to Cerulean City. He whispered something to rayquaza, then turned around to face the other trainers. "Kari...how long have you..um had Entei?" Sean studdered, trying to hold back uncertain emotions.

Sean didn't pay attention to the Dragonair and it's trainer that were folowing htem closely.

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
    Outlaw looked at Sithre then looked forwards, all he could see was clouds.... Once we get to bill's and we manage to get our pokemon.... What will happen after that? Outlaw thought I mean we still have to clear our names but how?!?! I mean we all know that the people looked like us and know what pokemon we use, well almost everyone knows our pokemon.... If we do get our pokemon back they will see what my other pokemon is... a black lugia..... What the problem is that lugia was evil...

Seer235

Light Side Lateralus
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 6, 2005
    Name: Steve ?Seer? Price

Physical Desc.: 6? tall, skinny, yet fairly muscular. Very pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes

Personality: Sarcastic and joking, especially in times where people are usually serious. The only time he really is serious is in battles, where he doesn?t bother to toy with his opponent or anything. When he is alone, he is more calm and contemplative.

History: Steve left home at age 13, at the same time as his brother Alex, who was 16 at the time. He followed in his brother?s footsteps his whole journey, often hearing praises about his brother when Steve battle leaders who had battled Alex earlier. He finally caught up with Alex in the 6th gym, in Saffron City, where Steve suffered one of his few losses. In frustration, Steve left and searched to find stronger pokemon to help him defeat the rest of the gym leaders and even his brother. During this journey, he found and caught his own legendary pokemon, Articuno. Steve quickly defeated the rest of the gym leaders, and soon was ready to fight the Elite Four. When he defeated the four trainers, he found that his brother had preceded him again, and was a league champion. Steve challenged his brother, and after a long battle, finally defeated him.

Pokemon: Venusaur, Articuno, Metagross

Sample RP:

Steve lay in a meadow hidden deep in a forest, staring up into the sky. He had been waiting far too long; he was getting impatient. Metagross sat next to him, motionless. It was probably resting, but Steve wasn?t sure. He didn?t know Metagross as well as he knew his other pokemon; in comparison Metagross was fairly new. Steve considered letting it back into his pokeball, but he decided against it. He needed it until the others came.

Steve had had plenty of time to contemplate the situation. His pc must have been locked up by the same people who had alerted the police to his location. Or not. Steve didn?t try to be noticed, but he was an elite trainer, people knew his face. In fact, Steve had been counting on it; the trainers eager to make a name for them selves were good training for Metagross.

It was a good thing that he knew secret locations like this. It would have been easier to fly, but Metagross made sure that nothing could stop them while they navigated their way into the forest, and luckily, very luckily, had lost those chasing them.

Steve suddenly sat up, staring into the sky above him. Good, he hadn?t imagined it. It really was Articuno. With a soft cry, the giant ice bird touched down next to Steve. Venusaur was there too, even better.

Steve had been lucky twice today. Even though his pc was locked up, he still had two empty pokeballs with him, belonging to his Articuno and Venusaur. He had let them wander as they wanted; he didn?t need them to stay with him when he trained Metagross. He was glad Metagross was able to contact him, as his normal psychic pokemon was not with him.

?Alright, you guys ready?? Steve asked the three pokemon surrounding him. Venusaur and Articuno responded eagerly, but Metagross did not respond. It didn?t seem to be too fond of Steve yet. It would be, though, Steve just needed more time with it.

Steve returned Venusaur and Metagross into his pokeballs and climbed onto Articuno. ?Alright, let?s go.? Articuno lifted off, and Steve steered it to the right. However, much to Steve?s surprise, Articuno shot off in the exact opposite direction. ?What?s going on? You got a better idea? Alright then, lead the way.? Steve relaxed, and let Articuno fly off to its destination.

Last edited:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    OC: Hey Seer, Glad you decided to drop by!

Outlaw, how can you have a Black Lugia if there is only 1 Lugia and that 1 Lugia belongs to me?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom cut through the clouds and passed over Viridian City. As Boom flew overVictory Road, Pat looked down and laughed at the trainers who had to walk through that huge cave. Boom dipped down and dived toward the ground. Boom touched down on the ground and bent his neck down so the trainers could get off his back. Pat climbed off of Boom's back and said, "Now what?"

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Kari thought for a moment. "Well, let's see...about a year and a half," she said. "But don't worry, he's tame." Well...for the most part... she thought as Entei's PokeBall heat up.

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
    OOC: I can have one because lugia is not one of a kind, if you don't know about the new gamecube game.. its called Pokemon XP: Gale of darkness theres a black lugia in it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "Really..a year and a ha-", Rayquaza began to roar, twist and turn. "Woah, slow it down!" Sean climbed back atop the dragon's head. "What is it..." He must sense something powerful...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back