• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Freddy vs Jason

Freddy vs Jason

• Freddy

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Jason

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Jason owns Freddy, Jason is just a bad***, and freddy is just a wimp who killed little kids in his first life. Although Jason X was one of the worst movies ive every seen the other one where good, and plus Jason beats Ol freddy in Freddy Vs, Jason

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Actually Jason does not beat Freddy, because at the end Freddy (or his head atleast) is still alive.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Lt. Surge said:
    Actually Jason does not beat Freddy, because at the end Freddy (or his head atleast) is still alive.
    Yes, but i'd say Jason wins all freddy has left is his head, Jason could do any thing to that. :badsmile:

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Yes, but what if Jason falls asleep, thinking thet Freddie is dead?

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I think he knew by freddy laughing that he was still alive, and im pretty sure Jason Doesnt sleep.

PS- Micheal Myers is scarier then both Freddy and Jason, but alot weaker.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Yeah, mike is pretty scary, especially when he was doing cat in the hat, that film was weird

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Er... I think that, since this has to do with characters in movies, that this would go better in Other Entertainment.

Anyways, I've never seen either of them in a movie, so... I dunno. x_x; They're too freaky-looking in my opinion. And the movies seem too scary.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Well in my opinion Freddy vs Jason was not scary at all, Infact, I don't really find any horror movies very scary any more.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well, whats he point of watching a horror movie it its to scary, Nick if ya want somthing funny watch a comedy!

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • Lt. Surge said:
    Yeah, mike is pretty scary, especially when he was doing cat in the hat, that film was weird

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ha that was funny. so is freddy.
    jason cant die but he's just to daM slow to catch up to freddy's speed!
    in the movie freddy was cutting jason to peices. in real life AND in "Freddy's nightmare world".(<-i made up that name:D). he even took jasons knife and started cutting even bigger peices. freddy was about to win! but then those kids distracted him. stopping the fight and giving jason an advantage since freddy was standing still staring at the kids.
    also even b4 that freddy also almost won wen he himself sent jason to "Freddy's nightmare world" with that thing that with stabed in jasons neck. freddy was killing jason with the telecanises in his hands thing. but then jason woke up.

so in the end freddy is a bit scarier bcuz he wont even let u go to sleep. or else u die. :D

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Bogeymen scare me X_x;; I would like to see the movie, but Jason scares the crap outta me. XP I'll have to go with Freddy, his claws are so frickin' wicked! >=D

*dies*

nicolelh11

Aelita
    Years
  • I agree with Lt Surge Freddy is better then Jason. He would have if those kids had'nt distracted him. plus you can't kill Freddy and have him stay dead for that long. Matter of fact everytime you seem to kill the bad guy in a scary movie somehow they end up coming back. Don't know how but they. Freddy vs. JAson was funny and scary. ANsd I think Freddy rocks because he can kill you in your dreams. Making it harder for you to fall asleep. Mike Meyers is scary because he come out of no where and kill you.

Back