• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Babies! (A1 not included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2008
    ok, open for business again.

I'm going to ask you guys to check here to see when I'm on, because PMing everyone that responded to this thread every time I show up is kind of annoying. go ahead and message me if we're on at the same time.

I'm going to stop offering evolved milotics, because poffins are evil, and their anti-justice agenda will not be tolerated.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    can you plz breed me a nidoran(m) if so just message me plz and let me know

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Can I get a Charmander? I know this will be tough, seeing it is D/P, and migration would pretty much be the only way. Level 15 or under please since i don't have experience and a high level would just be crap until I gained experience but i will be playing today, so..

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2008
    sorry chickadees, I had a busy weekend. around now, and for the next several hours. send me a PM if you see this :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2008
    the snorlax (snorlaxes? snorlaxi? snorlax? I think snorlax is plural for snorlax <_< ) I have now are Timid, Naughty, and Serious, but I can breed some more and try get a specific nature if you're desperate.

updated the list, which will probably grow more as time goes on. if you see something you want, but you've already traded, don't be afraid to ask again. sorry about the slow rate at which I've been able to get to you guys, but timing is hard to get down. if I don't have your friend code (cough cough, hannah909) make sure I have it so we can catch each other.

side note, I have a friend that's jonesing for fire pokemon, so if you have some earlier-gen fires, hit me :D

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Folks Helped:
    -Aciel (feebas)
    -samcisnow (snorlax, charmander, eevee, turtwig, squirtle, piplup)
    -Hypntick (piplup, chimchar, charmander, squirtle, feebas)
    -D-puff (vulpix, bulbasaur)
    -BUH (turtwig, eevee, misdreavous, feebas, bonsly)
    -Hanabi (feebas, slugma)

Well, I've pretty much done all I planned to do in Pearl, but I haven't gotten bored yet. Mainly, I've been hatching eggs from all the pokemon I got from my friend's leafgreen, ones that are difficult to find, and things from trades. I don't, however, have any friends that have the game, so I've just been giving babies away to random people on the GTS.

If any of you lucky schmoes feel the need, you're just as entitled as the bidoof masters of the world. They're all legit, but I'm not a breeding master, so if you want specific characteristics, get a ditto and break up with your significant others. You're welcome to as many as you like, of either gender if they're available, within reasonable boundries.

I'm not really looking for new pokemon, though things from gen I-III are always welcome. As a side note, I'd also like some basic evolutionary stones. If you haven't got extra stones or old pokemon, all is well, I'm giving them away regardless. If you'd like a special name, that too is one of the many perks available.

When you make your request, make sure you include your ingame name and friend code, and add mine to your palpad, so we can find each other for the trade.
    if you don't feel like sharing it with the world for whatever reason, email or PM it to me.

fun reminder: never share personal information with strangers, no matter how many charmanders they offer you.

My friend code is 0989 2001 6722, ingame name is Helne
    respond to this thread or email me at [email protected]

don't, you know, give me internet AIDS or anything.

list of pokemon

Thanks to BUH, I can now offer the gen II starters, and free pokerus!

Chimchar
    Turtwig
    Piplup

Cyndaquil
    Chickorita

Totodile

Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle

Abra (Evolves into Alakazam)
    Aerodactyl
    Bonsly
    Chansey
    Combee (male only)
    Dratini
    Drifloon
    Eevee
    Feebas
    (evolves into Milotic)
    Gible (Evolves into Garchomp)
    Hophip
    Misdreavous (found in Pearl only)
    Mr. Mime
    Murkrow (found in Diamond only)
    Nidoran(m)

Oddish
    Pichu (Evolves into Pikachu)
    Poliwag
    Riolu (Evolves into Lucario)
    Rhyhorn
    Snorlax
    Slugma (having one in the party halves halves hatch time)
    Weezing
    Vulpix

I can go find any pearl version exclusives or pokemon in areas you're too low for pretty easily, if you need them.

Can i have the cyndaquil,chikorita,snorlax and vulpix please?
    These are the pkmn i can breed fire only listed
    Fire
    Chimchar
    Numel
    Ponyta
    Charmander
    Growlithe
    I do have some higher evolutions pm me if you want the list

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2008
    hey guys, sorry about this.

from this point on, if you want something from the list, or haven't been helped yet, contact me at [email protected]. I'll continue to update the list every so often as I get new pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back