• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Charmanders

LDgamer

pokemon breeder 2nd in command
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    hey dont mean to be greedy but can i possibly get a male and female for breeding purposes if possible?

danomater

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 13, 2011
    Got you Azurril, working on your Drifblim, Chimecho, and Heracross

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    I'm here now! Wowe, I came back at 10:00OPM.. That was a bit later than I expected :P I hate when my mom does plans that involve taking me somewhere without me knowing..

Danometer, Ok, I guess I can give you a Bagon and Gible that you may want to train, or if you want something to beat Elite Four Right off, you would need to tell me your Pokemon's current average level so I know what you need. LDGamer, I'm sorry, but I only have one female (If you read first post you'd know I had none by the time I posted) And I'm using that to breed my DDLarvitars. I can give you a male, but no Females. Sorry.

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
    Years
    hey diego my friend! Do you think you still be active in two hours?
    I have to battle the E4 tonight, i think i may need a wall not sure though.

_Diego//

Years
    Ha, Enjoy:P

I'll Guess I'll continue to Breed more DD Charmanders and Larvitars just for the fun of it(:

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
    Years
    by any chance do you think, if your still on, around midnight if i could get a bulba and char? I dont have pal park if there is anything else that i can trade you for those i would most certanly do!

_Diego//

Years
    Well, The Pokemon I'd appreciate are listed on the front page, but I guess I could breed some more Bulbasaurs and give you one. Actually, you can have them for free.

Feeling Generous today, too;)

EDIT: BTW, I still don't have your name for Pal Pad. I see the FC, but not the character's name:P

_Diego//

Years
    Thanks:) Guess I am also benefited. I get more PKMN Id's for the Pokemon Lottery, Get mroe PC space and actually give people Pokemon they way. I edited my other post in case you didn't notice

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
    Years
    Ohh duh in both accounts, first my nick is Wob-D and second I told you already I was giving you a Cascoon. I may have a Beautifly or a Dustox for ya I'm going to have to check.

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
    Years
    cool, i should be home, if there is no damn traffic in the way around 11:40 is what im going to shoot for

hey are you really in TJ?

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
    Ha, I know what you mean.. Or I suppose I do. I was born here and have lived here all of my life. Doesn't really matter:P

Back