• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Charmanders

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I'm here now, and I finally bred my female Charmader just one egg before I decided to turn off my game. Yay! Well, anyway I need to get rid of Charmanders so if anyone is on tell me.

EDIT: Since I breed most of the PKMN listed above them quite easily, I'll ask for:

Mothim
    Beautifly
    Cascoon Thanks to MurdaRisk
    Dustox
    Vespiquen
    Heracross
    Ambipom
    Drifblim Thanks to danometer
    Lopunny
    Misdreavus
    Mismagius
    Honchkrow
    Goldeen/Seaking
    Chimecho
    Rapidash Thanks to danomater
    Bonsly Thanks to MurdaRisk
    Munchlax
    Hippopotas/Hippowdon Thanks to danomater
    Azurril Thanks to danometer
    Skorupi Thanks to PKMN Trainer Green
    Croagunk
    Finneon/Lumineon
    Feebas/Milotic
    Palkia ;)
    Yeah, all of this just so I can own all Sinnoh Pokemon.

I'd also appreaciate a Magby -> Magmortar, or an untouched Timid Staryu/Starmie

um do you still have charmanders?

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Yeah:) In fact, I've only given away like.. 5 or something:P

Off for the night. Later

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
    PKMN Trainer Green: Ok, that's excelent. I'm ready to go on Wi-Fi, just let me arrange party

Le_Avatar: Max I've given away is like.. 2:P I could give 5 if you trade me TM10 or tell me where to get more besides the one in Jubilife. I neeeed the Hidden Power:P

_Diego//

Years
    Hm.. My Empoleon was my highest level at the Time of my First Hall of fame @ lvl. 64. Perhaps I could give you a strong Pokemon that is just rotting away in my PC. I'll check in a sec. EDIT: Yes please! Which ones do ya need?

Going on Wi-Fi now

Back