• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FREE Pokemon Eggs!

BonslyMaster

I've been here since 2005!?
    Years
    • He/Him
    • tx
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    I'll take the Bonsly Egg!I just want the Bonsly!(Is it Sudowoodo?)
    I want my egg to hatch!

Last edited:

TreekoMan

Krazy Treeko Freak
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    I realize this is complete topic resurection...so the mods will make me die a slow, painful, death, but the Free PokeEggs is REOPEN! I will be PMing you on the status, egg code, and/or (insert something important here).

Now... Batches 1, 2, AND 3, you're eggs have hatched!
    You will be PMed with the sprites! Remember NO MORE EGG CODES!

Last edited:
    Years
    I've said this once, and I'll say it again, when reporting a post or a thread. Just report it rather than report AND post in the thread.

pokedood: Don't advertise any sites, it's against the forum rules and also offtopicness. And please do not reply to threads that have been untouched for over a month. I'd recommend you read the rules of the forum before posting anywhere else to avoid any future fuss.

~Closed.

Back