• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FREE POKEMON

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Now i have been playing Pokemon for years and years and i like helping people so I'm doing a Pokemon giveaway everyone can only ask for one Pokemon and first person to ask gets the first one ans so on. Enjoy. (and yes you can ask for any Pokemon, I'm not sure of the lvl though)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    hi can i have a darkrai idont care about nature
    and if u dont have one iwould really like a shiny regigas or not shiny i dont care

Last edited:

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
  • If you are really doing this, (which I highly doubt, i love being the down-er =] ) then I would love to have a legit mew, TRU manaphy, or a legit jirachi. A giratina would be nice too. Maybe even one (or all) of the lake pokemon if you have them. (I forgot to save in front of all of them, and killed them. "Doh" on my part)

Now, lets see if he actually responds to any of us.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • I would kill for a Houndour. Especially if it was Shiny. And Male. And Rash/Serious. And named NEROMARU....

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    If you got a spair

Mixape (EV trained prefered)
    or

Specsmence (EV trained also prefered)
    I'd be in your greatest debt ^^

Back