• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends Arceus] Free shiny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    I just started playing this game this week and have been looking for shiny Pokémon nonstop. Of course I get a few extra that I find, wild, that I don't need because I have doubles! I'm willing to give them away (trade me junk Pokémon in exchange). For those who don't have one yet and are ok with a random wild caught shiny Pokémon!

I'll add here when I have shiny Pokémon available! If you have a specific Pokémon you want let me know and you'll be the first to get it.

***Now can use Home to transfer if you do not have PLA***

-x6 Drifblim

Lemme know!
    IGN: Camille
    Can text me if I don't answer on here
    I'm in the US (248-701-3028)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    Aww, should definitely try Legends Arceus! Best game so far IMO :) if you do I'll for sure give you a shiny or two. @Angelic777

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can facilitate Beautifly getting to Angelic as I have all the games including HOME!

Would happily take all the rest unless you're wanting to give 1 per person or something Cambo

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    I can facilitate Beautifly getting to Angelic as I have all the games including HOME!

Would happily take all the rest unless you're wanting to give 1 per person or something Cambo
    Sure can have one or all up to you! Just sitting in my storage!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sure can have one or all up to you! Just sitting in my storage!

Cool, I'll take all - then if Angelic replies to the thread they can have the Beautifly.

I see you're online, would you want to do this now? I'd just need a couple mins to grab 5 spare bidoof

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    Cool, I'll take all - then if Angelic replies to the thread they can have the Beautifly.

I see you're online, would you want to do this now? I'd just need a couple mins to grab 5 spare bidoof
    Sure let me know when you're ready!

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    No joke as soon as I traded those Pokémon I got three shinies in a row! Up for grabs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    Hold up I just got another ..silicon lvl 7 if you want lol
    Edit : got another zubat lvl 21…

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hold up I just got another ..silicon lvl 7 if you want lol
    Edit : got another zubat lvl 21…

If you're planning to be online that long we can do same time as yesterday? Iirc it was about 11pm British time. Happily have those two btw. I won't take more than the number in an evolutionary line though as that would be too greedy ie 3 Teddiursa but just 1 Delibird or whatever. I'm pretty early-game so I don't have much to offer but if you did need something attached to a Pokemon let me know

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back