• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Starters + Others

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    hey may i have a charmander and a totodile? i can trade a pachirisu and a bidoof [hope its alright ^_^;] fc is in my sig.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    hey may i have a charmander and a totodile? i can trade a pachirisu and a bidoof [hope its alright ^_^;] fc is in my sig.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond I was off for a little while. I am going to head into the wi-fi room and wait for you right now.

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    add my fc before you go wifi cause i am waiting in the wifi room right now.

****edit****

sorry, wrong thread. i clicked the wrong thread and posted without checking which thread i was posting in.

Last edited:

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    Like the title says I am giving away free pokemon. Below is a list of pokemon that I am giving away for free. There is also a list of pokemon I am looking for. Just to avoid confusion, you don't have to give me pokemon I am looking for. It's only if you are feeling genorous or have an extra lying around. I will try to update this post as often as possible to keep up with the pokemon I am offering. I hope are able to benefit from free pokemon.

Free Pokemon (Current Amount)
    1. Bulbasaur (3)
    2. Charmander (3)
    3. Squirtle (3)
    4. Chikorita (1)
    5. Cyndaquil (2)
    6. Totodile (2)
    7. Trecko (4)
    8. Torchic (3)
    9. Mudkip (3)
    10. Turtwig (3)
    11. Piplup (3)
    12. Porygon (3)
    13. Tyrogue (3)
    14. Growlithe (3)

Wanted - You are not required to offer theese pokemon as pre-stated
    1. Sentret
    3. Crobat
    5. Togepi
    9. Sunkern
    10. Yanma
    I know #'s are mising I delete them after I get them.

I'd like a Mudkip, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Growlithe, and a Porygon

Back