• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Starters

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Everyones order is done, you just need to pick them up.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Hey, guys, I am the one who is providing Squirtles and Charmanders (and a Seel egg to the first person who asks). I also have to get off for the night, as I have school tomorrow and need to get things ready. I Should be home by 4:30 pm Central. Then I will try to trade those pokemon. Good night all. Happy Trading!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    If this is still going on, can I get a Treecko, a Mudkip, and a Bulbasaur please? Thank you.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    May I ask for Cyndaquil, Chikorita and possibly...hm... let's say Mudkip? (I'd like to get the full set of Johtos, and I'm halfway through Hoenns)

If so, please let me know when you're on. My FC is in my sig.

[Also, and this is a big also, if you need someone to help around, I have a surplus of Torchic should anyone ask for one - if you agree with this, PM me and we'll discuss]

Years
    I added you to my Pal Pad on Soul Silver, would it be possible to get a Totadile, Squirtle, or Riolu? And I can wait til the weekend :)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Ok, to awenser most questons, yes we are still doing this. When will we stop? When it all goes downhill :D
    Most pokemon I have are male, so it isnt a problem to ask for males. For females, ask, and if I have any, or get one brfore the trade, you can have it. Most are male though.
    I have updated the OP with the requests, and I still think we have all those pokemon.
    Lastly, remember, I can only trade on the weekends, but I still need you to post here when you can be on.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Hey guys.
    Just wanted to let you know, but I have EOC tests next week and will need to study. I might be able to get on during the week, and if I do, then I will contact you saying so. Per weekday, if I get on, I will limit it to 1 or 2 trades. On the weekends, I'm free all day (and almost all night on Saturday and Friday)

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Just to be thorough: what is your character's name in the game, so I can register the FC correctly? Incidentally, are you available for trade now?

Aleks 1291 0843 3749

Years
    It would be awesome if I could get a Chimchar. My FC and Name is in my sig, and I'll add you. Just let me know if you're too overwhelmed and need time to get things squared away with other Trainers. I can wait. Also, sorry about the question, but is it possible to get starters (or just Pokemon) from different regions in trades before recieving the National Dex?

Back