• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

free trainer card template

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    I took the trainer card straight from ruby and edited into a new template post if you want to use it

also, im new to microsoft paint, how do you give things clear backgrounds, like importing a sprite onto a picture

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Means a lot from -me-? *giggles*

And I know Photoshop supports it, not sure on any others. >.o

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    i downloaded the newest version of fotoshop and image ready and is waaaaay to complicated for me could you tell me how 2 make the background clear

aRedMoon

Years
    Uh, create a new RSG file and down at the bottom of the new file maker pop-up thinger, there's an option to make a transparent/white/something else background.

...I think. I dun use it much. ~_~

aRedMoon

Years
    It's like 150 or something dollars as far as I know... but I downloaded a crack myself. >.o;

I think they have a 15 or something day trial...

Years
    theres this other thing i use for my sprites, its called photoimpression, but it came with my HP printer. i dont know if its free or not though. paints too frustraiting, and some others are complicated. this ones the best for me ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2006
    photoshop is 600 dollars ! u have to download a crack or go for a free option like the GIMP

Back