• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Free UK Hoopa code up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Seriously does no one want this thing? It runs out soon so do feel free to take it. No catch or anything I'm just giving it away if there aren't enough people for a raffle.

Ok, in the game store near me they are allowed to give out 3 Hoopa codes per person and since I only have two games and sadly am too poor to be getting another any time soon, I have an event code going spare. So I thought I would do a little raffle for it. Comment below if you wish to be included and I will pull your names out of a virtual hat. (a raffle app technically but a hat sounds more fun)

This is open to UK players ONLY, sorry but the code only works in the UK and I am unable to redeem it for you as you can only claim Hoopa once on each game. Raffle is closed for entry at 6.30 tomorrow evening that is exactly 12 hours from now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    if nobody els wants it id be happy to take it, would you like a clone of the Hoopa?

Sure I'll pm it to you. If cloning is easy for you, that would be cool, it would be great to have one of a different nature to mine but don't feel like you have to. Was starting to wonder what was up here lol usually when an event is still newish there are hordes of rabid gamers trying to get it. I see loads of people trying to trade for Hoopa, offer a free one and people are like "Meh" Was it something I said?!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Sure I'll pm it to you. If cloning is easy for you, that would be cool, it would be great to have one of a different nature to mine but don't feel like you have to. Was starting to wonder what was up here lol usually when an event is still newish there are hordes of rabid gamers trying to get it. I see loads of people trying to trade for Hoopa, offer a free one and people are like "Meh" Was it something I said?!

i gusse people dont wanna bother with putting a code in, or maybe there arnt many people in the uk here.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    If you get another code, could I have it?, I live in Uruguay so we don't get codes here :/

Years
  • Italy and UK are Europe country, maybe the code works with italian cartdrige? If PM me I would like one ^^
    Galileo Rayquaza codes works with Italian cartdriges, so maybe even Hoopa codes works? ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Italy and UK are Europe country, maybe the code works with italian cartdrige? If PM me I would like one ^^
    Galileo Rayquaza codes works with Italian cartdriges, so maybe even Hoopa codes works? ^^

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. My friend in Poland couldn't get it to work. But the event finished on the 22nd Emily, sorry. I will try to get you a clone if you want?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back