• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#Free_Pok?mon doesn't work...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    #Free_Pok?mon doesn't work...

at least it doesn't work for me...can anyone help me find out what's wrong? is the link at the top of PC's index even the correct URL?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    #Free Pok?mon is an IRC server, not a website. That website was 'supposed tobe a tutorial on how to use it that never got off the ground.

Timbjerr

Years
    Interesting...then why put a link to the website at the top of the page if it was never finished?

I get confused too easily...anyways, how do I get to this server?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Do you know how to work IRC?

If not...well it's harder to explain and more people dodge explaining it than they do the Birds 'n bees... @_@

Try: "All you ever wanted to know about IRC but were afraid to ask."

There's a link up there 'cause they never took it down.

Timbjerr

Years
    *types "All you ever wanted to know about IRC but were afraid to ask" in Yahoo's search engine*

Dang! that's a lot of results...better start studying...

[EDIT] better idea! I'll ask my little brother...he knows more about internet software than I do...I always feel like a big noob around him...

Back