• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Freedom: A Dystopian Story

Years
    Freedom: A Dystopian Story

Freedom

What if you could do anything you wanted?
    Would it really be worth what you stood to lose?
    Maybe freedom isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

In the not to distant future of an alternate Earth, societies have experienced even greater hardship. Crime was at an all time high around most of the world, food was scare and the planet was overpopulated. Something needed to be done to save civilization. So Freedom Week came into being.

The name might sound warm and fluffy, but it's anything but. For seven days, practically everything becomes legal - even felonies like murder. The only rules are that you cannot do anything effecting the government and that truly high grade weapons are forbidden, other than that you're free to do anything you choose. Be warned however that there's no emergency services during Freedom Week.

This radical new idea was a success and quickly spread across the world. Suddenly jobs opened up, the population became more controlled and crime even decreased as people would generally just wait for Freedom Week to commit their atrocities without fear of persecution. How will freedom affect your characters?​

This RP is heavily inspired by The Purge franchise if you couldn't tell (even though I haven't actually seen the movies yet lol). Anyone interested? Any queries?

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    i havent seen them either but... HELL YEAH I'M INTERESTED! I can play another Krall :D

Back