• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Freelance writer looking to work on projects

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2021
    Hi, My name is Serve! I'm very passionate about pokemon and story writing as a whole. I haven't worked on an actual rom hack before but I have written down a lot of my ideas for make-believe video games/ Pokemon ROM hacks. I like to push the boundaries of pokemon and bring a different and semi-mature taste to the classic story while delivering that new and fresh content to the table. I can work on new and nonexisting titles. My Twitter is @llyserve (2 L's) and my discord is grandmapluto#1470 . I will be available whenever you read this message.

Years
  • Hi, My name is Serve! I'm very passionate about pokemon and story writing as a whole. I haven't worked on an actual rom hack before but I have written down a lot of my ideas for make-believe video games/ Pokemon ROM hacks. I like to push the boundaries of pokemon and bring a different and semi-mature taste to the classic story while delivering that new and fresh content to the table. I can work on new and nonexisting titles. My Twitter is @llyserve (2 L's) and my discord is grandmapluto#1470 . I will be available whenever you read this message.

Hello. Can't reach you out on Discord, so here: Upsurge#9124.
    I need a basic understanding of what you can do.

Years
  • Are you only experienced in rom hacking?
    could you help in a fangame (made in RPGXP using essentials)?

Back