• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fresh from Photoshop...it's MissingNo.!

CMP

Yes!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    In my old Vision thread @ Serebii (here it's on the third page or so) someone asked if I was going to make a MissingNo. Well, I originally hadn't contemplated it, but I figured, why not? The card is Bird/Normal (as those were its types in Red/Blue), so that's what the aqua-colored symbol is supposed to be. I tried to throw in every feature of the original MissingNo. (low HP/defense, high attack, etc.) in a semi-serious joke card.

Hope you like it.

Last edited:

CMP

Yes!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Flame Claw said:
    nice idea of 0/386.

Great fangking art

just wondering, what exactly is "bird" type?

It was a glitch type when you caught MissingNo. in Red/Blue versions:

CMP

Yes!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Flame Claw said:
    well... wow!

Somebody took note.
    *FANGKING!

If you're implying Fang made the blank, he didn't. It was all me. Blank/symbol/etc.

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    Oh, you forgot the other Water Gun attack. Missingno. on Red/Blue has 2 Water Gun attacks. But since there's no more space for it...

I've seen another Missingno. card with that art, but now, it's a bit blury.

9/10

CMP

Yes!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Great Chikorita said:
    Oh, you forgot the other Water Gun attack. Missingno. on Red/Blue has 2 Water Gun attacks. But since there's no more space for it...

I've seen another Missingno. card with that art, but now, it's a bit blury.

9/10

While technically correct, it'd be a tad redundant. :P

I had to reduce the noise a little bit as there was some JPEG compression on the original artwork, hence the bluriness.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Acanthite introduces the new Virus type, so it only makes sense that MissingNo. should be one after "research concluded that it in fact was a species of Pokémon."

I love that blank man, way cool! Well made card, of course - although I DO question the curious name of its Power =P Great work though my old friend!

BTW, where did you get that art?! I have no idea where the heck it is! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    That is WICKED:cool:

I forgot that Missingno. was a bird/normal type

The blank and the art is fanastic

Zack

Arr!
    Years
    Thats really cool, nice looking at how he was bird type, I never would have thought of checking :P

CMP

Yes!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Fangking Omega said:
    Acanthite introduces the new Virus type, so it only makes sense that MissingNo. should be one after "research concluded that it in fact was a species of Pokémon."

I love that blank man, way cool! Well made card, of course - although I DO question the curious name of its Power =P Great work though my old friend!

BTW, where did you get that art?! I have no idea where the heck it is! XD

Google search revealed a fake using the art. I loved it and remembered seeing it a long time ago. You're a talent, good sir.

Thanks for the comments everyone, I'm glad you all like it!

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Nice card, really funny and serious at the same time. I'd like to know if this ever happened to you: When you fight missingNo and beat him, a Ditto would appear right after him. That would make an awesome poke power...

ELGONZO!!!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    I love your custom blanks! I wont knock off points for unoriginal because of this. Bird type rules! I hope you release a basic, stage 1, and stage 2 Bird-type blank and give them to Steve. Having your custom blanks on the site would rule. ^^

10/10

I wonder what your next card is.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I really ove the blank... It's soo smotthie and aqua likey! I love the colors!

I also love the card posed on it! Missing No.! I think you should now make a new 110 HP version!

The attacks are awesome, but take 1 Bird Energy from Sky Attack and make it weaker!

CMP

Yes!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    QFred said:
    I really ove the blank... It's soo smotthie and aqua likey! I love the colors!

I also love the card posed on it! Missing No.! I think you should now make a new 110 HP version!

The attacks are awesome, but take 1 Bird Energy from Sky Attack and make it weaker!

Thanks QFred! In Red/Blue, MissingNo. had incredibly high attack. Part of the joke, I guess.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Although that's true in the games (which in fact not all variations have that feature), in TCG the Pokémon are a huge bit more balanced...

CMP

Yes!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    QFred said:
    Although that's true in the games (which in fact not all variations have that feature), in TCG the Pokémon are a huge bit more balanced...

While what you said is true, it's a joke card and therefore not balanced. And when its attack stat is 222 compared to a 16 defense, 65 speed and 38 special... :P

Back