• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fresh, NEW Tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
    Hey guys, its Slim here.
    You might remember me from my old tileset thread, and this new one will be updated much more frequently.

*Please PM me if you have anything I can make into tilesheets for you, I would be very happy to do so.*

So, here are my rips from the Pokemon games:
    A House:
    Spoiler:

The Lab:
    Spoiler:

The Route Interior:
    Spoiler:

And now, for the best part!

Original tiles!

First off, here is a complete bathroom tileset:
    Spoiler:

And here's a house tileset that includes tiles for:
    -A living room
    -A dining room
    -A bathroom
    -And more to come! ^.^

Spoiler:

Once again, I would like to say that these tiles are 100% original, made completely from scratch. Any resemblance to other tiles are purely coincidental, since the only references I used were real life pictures.

I would like to end by saying that anything you would like to see as a D/P style tlieset, except nature (still have to work on that), I can do. I can make modern furniture, electronics, as well as older, more intricate antiques.
    ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU PM ME THE IMAGE.
    Also, understand that my work might take some time.

Thank you and enjoy! :D

Last edited:

Bzhuan

add a g to the end of my name
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2018
    the tiles are...kinda blurred

Years
    ^ not sure if i can say that, please don't shut this down, I'll take it off if you ask me to, mods.
    You can say that. It's when you ask for people to post requests in this thread that's it becomes a no-no.

So, while I'm here, I gotta say I love the bathtub. I don't see many bathroom tiles, but the black tile look is sleek and modern. The towel hanging on the shower door is also a nice touch of realism.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
    You can say that. It's when you ask for people to post requests in this thread that's it becomes a no-no.

So, while I'm here, I gotta say I love the bathtub. I don't see many bathroom tiles, but the black tile look is sleek and modern. The towel hanging on the shower door is also a nice touch of realism.
    Thanks lol. I'm not too sure if these will catch on though. it seems like people are finding realism to be too tricky to handle when making maps. Idk, but I'm gonna switch into outdoor soon, since those will be a LOT more useful.
    Thanks for the comment :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back