• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends Forever

Would this be good for Sticky?

• Yeah, Why not

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Not Sure, a few adjustments could be made

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, This isnt much of a good thread

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Ampharos, Crobat, Espeon and/or Slowking

How would you become friendlier to your pokemon and how would you spend time together?
    Ampharos; By travelling together and never putting her in her Poké Ball.
    Crobat; By flying around everywhere, while I held on for dear life.
    Slowking; Surfing down the river down town, although it'd be more like sailing, cause you can't surf on a river.
    Espeon; Talk to her and play with her like a cat.

Where and how would you train?
    Ampharos; By beating gyms and battling my friends (assuming they liked/had Pokémon)
    Crobat; By exploring the nearby woods, battling and catching wild Pokémon.
    Slowking; By having him do my homework By having him fish using his tail and battle the resultant Shellder until he got stronger, then battling my friends.
    Espeon; I wouldn't train her she's my companion/pet.

What attacks will you teach your pokemon?
    Ampharos; Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Thunder, (insert another attack)
    Crobat; Fly, Poison Fang, Crunch, Air Cutter
    Slowking; Surf, Nasty Plot, Psychic, (insert another attack)
    Espeon; I'd let her decide

How would you play with your Pokemon?
    We'd all go to the park and play.
    Espeon; We'd all go to the park and play. After I'd let her play with a ball of string.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Vulpix then when its realy strong evolve it to ninetales we would go awsome together!

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    I would have a Turtwig, I would battle my friends Pipplup, I would train him in the woods behind my backyard, I would battle wild bugs and such, or use razor leaf to cut down dead tree's to make firewood ^-^ then I will evolve it into a Torterra, and we would then go battle gyms and such. As a Turtwig I would teach it:
    Leaf Storm
    Synthesis
    Solar Beam
    Sunny Day

As a Torterra I would teach it:
    Leaf Storm
    Earthquake
    Synthesis
    Sunny Day

Also I would nick name him Foundy(I have my reasons)

Ayselipera

Its between Flareon, Ninetails, and Togekiss.

I just love Flareon and Ninetails, but at the same time I would really to to fly in the air with my pokemon. Which leads me to Togekiss. Its so hard to choose one!

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Prbly would have a snorlax... Thatd be a handfull but alot of fun

Training: Go mountain trecking to find food for it o.o

Moves: Uhh i guess body slam, rest, crunch, and belly drum

Have fun: Sleep...

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    I think this is a fairly good topic!! I mean, not a lot of people here can exactly deny they've ever dreamt of their own Pokemon!!

Hruum...as for me?

Firstly, we'll start with this, which pokemon would you live your life with? Wowh! Ninetales are so cute and fluffy and Vaporeon loves playing in water but I would love love love my own Mismagius~

How would you become friendlier to your pokemon and how would you spend time together? I'd talk to him!! Well, Pokemon can understand humans, can't they? We'd just do everything together~ Kyaa, it'd be like a pet only better!! (I still love my cat though...)

Where and how would you train? Train the mind!! We'd get intelligent together!! (lol, no sense..)

What attacks will you teach your pokemon? Probably the same Magi knows in the game~ Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Psybeam and Shadow Ball~

How would you play with your Pokemon? Whatever he wanted -sighs- That's a dream I wish would come true~

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    I'd love an Espeon.

How would you become friendlier to your pokemon and how would you spend time together?
    I'd pet, groom and feed him.

Where and how would you train?
    We would train anywhere we could, defeating countless (wild) NFEs. (I like all Pokémon, I only just want to prove fully evolved Pokémon can be just as good friends as any "cuter" and NFE Pokémon.)

What attacks will you teach your pokemon?
    Psychic and Hyper Beam for sure. Maybe fill in the other two with moves from the Platinum move tutor.

How would you play with your Pokemon?
    We'd play video games and work on Pokémon sprites together.

Lance

Awesome thread. I would have female Gardevoir (why female you ask,well,cause I just want it to be female,because I just think Gardevoir is female..strange?)

I would talk to it about everything. (hopefully she could chat with me somehow) And we would travel over world,visiting towns and cities,climb mountains and help others!
    We would have our own secret area where Gardevoir could attack some targets.
    She would have Psychic,Hypnosis,Dream Eater and Focus Blast..We would play..umm..this one is hard.

Back