• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "If you look carefully at each pokeball, there is a small symbol over the latch which indicates what type of pokemon is in there: a flame for fire; wavy lines for water; a feather for flying; an "N" for normal; and three vertical lines for grass. They are custom pokeballs I had made for starters."

As Professor Oak answers Ruki's question, I check to see how much memory I have left on the DVD in my camera. Good, plenty left for the rest of this session with the Professor and to record a farewell scene of the family and friends outside.

OOC: BTW Dqle, I don't think Ash exaggerated. That flock of spearow were pretty fierce, and by the reaction of Nurse Joy, Pikachu was in very bad shape. And the pidgey could have eaten Ash's caterpie.

Years
    OOC: I can't think of anything else to post! Oh well, time to respond to your OOC comment, Al Duit.
    Sure, the flock of Spearow were quite violent, but I think that they won't be able to 'kill' a person or Pok?mon. I agree with Nurse Joy. And it wasn't a Pidgey that chased down the Caterpie. It was a Pidgiotto!

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Professor Oak looks over at Sam. "Don't you want a deluxe pokegear, Sam? You can take one," he points to the pokegear on the desk at the front of the room. "After everyone gets their gear and pokemon, you can go."

OOC: Dqle, you couldn't think of anything to post? Wow, are you ill?:laugh: :P

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Ruki looks at the Pokeballs. She picks up the one with the feather on it and says, "I'll take this one Prof. Oak." She then takes a short breath and tosses the Pokeball into the air. A Pidgey emerges and chirps cheerfully. It looked like a normal Pidgey only it had a rather odd feather due on it's head. (like Ritchy's Pikachu) The Pidgey did a few circles in the air above Ruki's head then hovered in front of her. It smiled then landed on her shoulder. "Hi there Pidgey. Are you ready to go on a Pokemon journey?" Pidgey nodded excitedly and chirped again.

Years
    OOC: lol, Al Duit! I'm only human! (A human hooked on Pok?mon...)

So I was right about the PM you sent me...
    Sorry!

IC: "Ah, so I was right!" Duc said after Professor Oak had described the Pok?balls. He had stared at the one with a water drop on it, and according to the professor, it contained a Squirtle. "Thanks again, professor!" he said while reaching for the Pok?ball while holding his new Pok?gear in the other.

The Pok?ball was cold to the touch. Because it was so smooth, Duc accidently fumbled it in his only hand. A few close calls later, he managed to keep the ball from falling on the ground. "Whew!" he sighed with relief. "Okay! Comon out!" Duc said loudly, trying to keep his excitement intact while the Pok?mon was coming out of its Pok?ball.

"Squirt?" the Pok?mon said as it looked around somewhat confused. It quickly regained its confidence and saw its new trainer. "Well, hi there!" Duc greeted it. Feeling somewhat threatened by Duc, it immediately used a weak Water Gun at the trainers face. Soon afterwards, the Squirtle's facial expression changed to embarassment. "I guess you have a Careful Nature, don't ya?" Duc said softly while wiping his face, not trying to startle the Pok?mon again. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Squirtle!"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "You can have the pokedex then, Sam." Professor Oak offered her one. "It'll come in handy," he smiled.

I focus on Duc and Ruki interacting with their first pokemon. Duc adjusted well after he got splashed in the face by his squirtle. I smiled, thinking it was a good thing it wasn't another pikachu. It was neat how Ruki's pidgey landed on her shoulder. I look towards my brother, wondering when he was going to get his pokemon.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sam smiles, taking the Pokedex. "Thank you," she murmurs though her lips. Cubone was hanging onto her trainer's leg, watching all the Pokemon curiously (and nervously). Before when she was talking to Ash's Pikachu, she was fine. But with a large crowd of Pokemon, she wasn't so sure. She was shy and a bit of...a scaredy cat.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: I hope I can still RP here... XD

ic: Ash and his Pikachu left the room, and I just smiled and bowed my head when they passed besides me. After a while, Professor Oak let us to take deluxe PokeGears, and choose a starter pok?mon. So I stood up from my chair and went to Prof. Oak's desk and grabbed a deluxe PokeGear. Then I went to the pokeballs' desk. "darn, I really wanted a Pikachu..." I said to myself, as I grabbed a pokeball. I sighed, kinda sad because of nothing. Sometimes I suffered sudden mood changes.

"ok... c'mon out! Charmander!" I yelled as a light blue turtle got out. "oops, sorry little Squirtle, I think I grabbed the wrong pok?mon". Returning the Squirtle to his pokeball, I grabbed another one, making sure this pokeball was a Charmander. "Charmander! I choose you!" I yelled, releasing the fire lizard inside it. The pok?mon looked around a little confused, but then his head turned to me. I smiled, then he realized I was his new trainer.

Alana

Years
    Ruki smiled at Pidgey who smiled back. "So should we get going?" She asked Prof. Oak. She was really anctous sto get started o her Pokemon journey. She knew her Pidgey would be a strong battler and she hoped to train it to be a great speed battler too. But she would keep that to herself.

Alana

Years
    Ruki looked at Sam and smiled. "Yeah you can come with us. That's if everyone's ok with traveling as a group. It ought to be fun to travel with friends right?" She looked at everyone wondering if they would agree. SHe had always pictured herself traveling alone but for no it'd be fine to travel with friends. At least it wouldn't get lonely. She looked at Pidgey and smiled. It wouldn't get lonely as long as this little birds around.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I can't post more tonight. I'm just posting to apologise to everyone for disappearing. My sinuses were severely acting up and it hurt to look at the computer screen. Also, I'm rather busy trying to make Pokemon stuff for my son's birthday party, which he wants to be Pokemon themed and I can't find Pokemon party stuff! If you still want to play this RP, I'll be able to post late tomorrow night.

Years
    OOC: Whoa! This RP still alive?! Awesome! It has been a long time, Al Duit. Two weeks as a matter of fact. Are you ok? Sounds to me you have some crazy allergies.

And don't worry. I forgive you. It's not the first RP that just abbruptly stopped that I've been in...

Play? Of course I'd like to keep on playing! I don't like to just run out on RPs unless they are extremely slow.

And Pok?mon party stuff? Have you tried party specialty stores, like Party City? If you can't find any of those, why not try to make the Pok?mon stuff yourself? (man, I wish I had a party like that...)

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: Yep, my allergies are pretty wicked! The worst part is, I'm very allergic to both dogs and cats, and we have both and don't have the heart to get rid of them, so I'll probably have to get allergy shots.
    I called around to the different party supply stores in my area, and none of them carry Pokemon stuff anymore:disappoin I've already started making some myself, including a coloring/activity bood as part of the goody bags w/ coloring pages i found from another website and puzzles i'm making myself, I'm gonna make a Pikachu Pinata (with a 12-pack soda box as base lol), and a "Pin the tail on the Pontya".:laugh:

IC: I see the little cubone hiding behind Sam. I remember the cubone I had caught, and how shy he had been until he'd gained enough confidence and all of a sudden he'd evolved into a Marowak. After that, he fell in love with another trainer's femail Marowak, and they ran off together. I wonder what ever happened to them. I suppose they had a family together.

Professor Oak says, "As soon as you get your pokemon, you may go. I see some of your parents are outside now."

OOC: I'm gonna private message some of the players who haven't made it on...even before I made my dissapearance to see if they're still playing.

Years
    OOC: Yes. Good idea.
    Huh. Never thought about that. I have a dog (and luckly, I'm not alergic) so I understand on what you're going through. Dogs and cats (and any other pet) are those who really become attached to their caretaker, sorta like Pok?mon and Trainers!

And I'm pretty surprised that no part place carries Pok?mon party stuff anymore! Oh well. I always thought homemade stuff is the best anyways. And you're making a Pikachu Pinata? (I sorta find it hard to swallow beating up a Pikachu with a stick... Although Magikarp are a completely different situation!)

Eh, well, just get better, alright? We don't need anymore trouble in this world.

IC: Parents? Duc thought. We're going on a long journey and seeing them would only make us homesick...

Then again, this would be our only time we'd see them for a long time...

Duc's parents are currently on their honeymoon, so he really didn't expect to see them here. He waited for everyone else before making his way towards the door.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    As I heard Prf. Oak, I turned fastly my head to see the door. An indeed, many parents were already there. I wonder if my parents are there? I asked myself. "c'mon Charmander! you're gonna meet my parents, and you better know them well this moment, we are not going to see them in a long time!" I said to my Charmander, it smiled and started to jump happily. I think he understood. I quiclky felt good along my new Charmander.

I ran to the door and suddenly stopped and turned around to see my friends. "hey, are we going to travel together?" I asked them... It would be weird but new to travel alone, but with friends was better than anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back