• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends needed!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to PC, but hang on there for a second now. What kinds of quests are you talking about? What brought you to PC?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2018
    The special research ... not quest ... for celebi ... that requires 3 NEW friends

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Haha, there are two games that come to mind.

Pokemon Quest or Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate!

Either way, maybe check out the PC discord and ask if anyone wants to play with you. :)

Years
  • Not too sure what game you're talking about either, perhaps you can clarify more? Welcome otherwise! Hope you'll have a lovely time here. We're always happy to help you find where you should post so don't hesitate to ask. o/

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    I'm clueless about your quest and maybe I can't help with that but no worries, I can be your friends here at Pokecommunity if you need one. Oh pardon me, welcome to Pokecommunity! Feel free to poke me with a message if you need anything.

See ya around!

Back