• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FRIZY IS NOW 18

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    most of you don't know frizy, but those that do, would know this is momentous for him (tis only in his timezone tho, aug 16). celebrate or i will ban you from the server. jk or am i???? (i am)

ryan you're literally the best, i love you so much enjoy being a year older i'm glad you're alive in the first place you're the greatest C: have a great dayyy <3333

srinator

Yo many, happy birthday to you, havnt really got a chance to know you but yolo you must be awesome \o/

elnino128

hscbvf
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    happy bday frizy the best of wishes to you and your future, cause all the good memories, dont forget to always pass by the battle server and put up a good fight cause everyone else sucks. Best of wishes and keep battling. oh and this is hscbvf

Sirfetch’d

Don't know you super well, but have seen you on the server a lot and Nica has certainly always had nice things to say about you so happy birthday!

Years
    Oh wait I didn't know it was Frizy's birthday today...

But yeah nice to see you're the big 18 now. Enjoy it while it lasts dude and yeah have an awesome day!

- Hikamaru

Last edited:

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    omg its ryans birthdaaay!! c: uve changed So much (for the better,) since i first met u when u were only a young 15 y/o !_! i hope u had a fabulous birthday :3

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    frizy :) happy birthday yo! now that you're 18, you can do 18 year old stuff!!!!

Back