• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Zeraora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • #244 Entei

Is it a lion, is it a dog? Strange that its somehow able to use Iron Tail, although it lacks a visible tail.

#243 Raikou

One of my fav legendaries, its Electric Type & based on a tiger, alright alright Smilodon fatalis :P. Can't ask for more :).
    EDIT: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, ninja'd again >:(, but I'm not deleting the entry, I'll just put it in a quote pfffft.

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I don't like Suicune very much. It stole the spotlight in Celebi's movie - and it sounded like it had a bad cold, too - and I don't see why it was the Crystal mascot when it's no more special than the other Legendary Beasts.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #251 Celebi

Opens the closed hearts of all the Shadow Pokémon in Colosseum. Also impossible to obtain legitimately in older games.

pkmin3033

Could have sworn Lugia was #249 and Ho-Oh was #250...aaaaanywho

#252 Treecko

One of the ugliest and most disgusting starter Pokemon there is, in my opinion...and only marginally more useful than Chikorita to boot. Urgh.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    #253 Grovyle
    Pretty cool looking jungle lizard!

Years
  • #254 Sceptile

As seen with most OR/AS playthroughs, it has clearly become the most popular Hoenn starter Mega Evolution.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #258 Mudkip

So, I herd u still liek 'em, right?

Last edited:

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
  • Wait... where's Torchic? We are losing track...

Anyway... one of my least favourite favorite Fire-starter but cute nontheless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back