• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From the egg to the battle

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    I don't IV or EV train. Whenever I breed a Pokemon, I train with the first egg that hatches, not the one with the nature I like. Then I just train to level up, giving vitamins to my Pokemon who I feel need them more.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I really don't care about nature or EV training (not yet at least), but usually if I hatch an egg I put it in my PC for eternity.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Depending on what mood I'm in I'll go for a whole RNG process, if I'm lazy I'll just breed for a nature and Ev. This is normally for battles on Pokemon Battle Revolution though. <:

But, yeah overall I enjoy the process.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I do enjoy EV training, though some times i just get lazy and feed them a bunch of minerals.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
    I hate it,I jsut think it's pointless.I never did it but always got thru with a few problems only

But mostly because of soloing Sabrina with a Haunter on Gen I sort of things

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I dread it, meaning I pretty much never do it. I think I've done it a grand total of once and I'm uncertain if I ever actually finished the job. :x I'd like to give it another shot, but I can never muster the drive to do it. I know I'd just lose track of what I was doing because my attention span is so poor.

Soraine

(*゚.゚)
    Years
    I have bred quite a lot considering I've only been into the games for just over a month. I mostly just do it to get Eevee eggs (since I want all the eeveelutions, just Flareon and Umbreon to go now) ^_^

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
    I've EV-trained a couple of times in the past, but I inevitably end up losing patience with it, because I just don't see the point to it. I don't really battle competetively, so I don't actually need to - all you need to do in the games is level up enough to overwhelm your opponent, you don't really need any strategy beyond type selection. I'm more of a collector than I am a breeder anyway, to be honest. Just having them is enough for me, I don't need them to be the best they can be as well, especially not with all the combinations and movesets there are. xD

Back