• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From the shadows I come...

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
    Good day. Name's Wilco. I've been lured here by Flygon Trainer after she registered at a forum I mod and from what little I've seen thus far I'm quite impressed. So now I intend to settle in, And I'm certain that if this is like the forum I mod, they'll be several people saying something along the lines of "Hi, welcome to the forums, have fun, follow the rules, don't spam." Somes things truly never change. :P

Years
    Uhhh... hi, welcome to the forums, don't spam? XD

anyway, good to see you here Wilco, have a good time in the RP forums or wherever you may wander to. Don't touch the black Flygon, she won't react well.

I know I had a point in this post.... oh well XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Wilco Blackflame said:
    Good day. Name's Wilco. I've been lured here by Flygon Trainer after she registered at a forum I mod and from what little I've seen thus far I'm quite impressed. So now I intend to settle in, And I'm certain that if this is like the forum I mod, they'll be several people saying something along the lines of "Hi, welcome to the forums, have fun, follow the rules, don't spam." Somes things truly never change. :P

XD so true, that's almost all we get in welcome threads. XD *doesn't think I ever made a welcome thread* =D

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Hi, welcome to the forums, have fun, follow the rules, don't spam.
    Copy and paste r0x! xD J/K... I never actually copy and paste in welcome posts o.o' (except now xD)

Anyways, yeah whatever you said above, PLUS, I'm more shadowy than you as I am known as the Official Ninja here at PC... ph33r teh Shinobi! xD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Wuzzup Wilco? XD Ooooooooooh, Rachel brought you here? =3 Cooooolness! XD Anyways, the name's Kelsey, welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^o^ I hope ya have a good time here. Feel free to PM me if you're having difficulties. If anyone gives ya any trouble, I'll gladly play the role of your own private assassin. X3

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Wilco Blackflame said:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi buddie^^
    Welcome, I'm sure you'll have a great time here :)

Back