• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Froslass_Maniac's Pixel parade

How am I doing?

• Total voters

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    Just felt like pixeling this.. :x

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    haha nice pikalord >.<

i like your shading, maybe add patterns on the sprites or add unique features like on a rock type add a rock on its tail or something like that, so basically what ever type add something that would make it a bit unique. (sorry bad at explaining stuff :/)

also maybe your shades i really like the laperas evo it looks more like a pre evo if it was smaller it would be perfect. :)

well im not much of a fakemon spriter either sorry if this makes me look lke a hypacrite :)

~Kian~

Last edited:
    Years
    The old fakemon seem a little small, they don't have much substance.

but your splices are pretty cool...

i love the tauros/blastiose and the magmotar/eevee one.

Years
    sigh...

i just realized i was only looking at the first page :P

but you're new ones look much better....

love the new 3 u just posted....but maybe you should shade the shield on the left hand of the cubone-charizard-mewto fusion one (shading only the gold outline makes it seem kinda wierd...

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years

Name: Nahrmor
    Type: Water/Steel
    Ability: Torent
    Nahrmor are very teretorial and protective Pokémon. In breeding seasons males fight eachother for the females with their horns like a swordfight.

Thanx to a scratch tutorial I finnally overcame my too small fakemon problems I think ^^;

Back