• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Froslass_Maniac's Pixel parade

How am I doing?

• Total voters

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years

Merry xmas everyone ^^

100th reply on this thread btw :D

Eevee-Freak

AmberAnonymous
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2012
    Nice, Santa Bird with Standolf and Dashler XD, but the sled has no shading:"(

8.5/10

Charzy

:3 Charizard :3
    Years
    I like them! They are like hybrids lol yey :3

I used to screen capture Pokemon on my laptop and make entire towns with custom characters etc. in it :D

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    Nice work I cant hardly find too much to fix but you got down manly and that's what matters. Keep it up and look out show you work in other threads plz not ever one will stop by here you know.

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
    Years
    pretty good
    the only problem is that i wish the fakemon sprites wer a little better quality
    I agree with silver, but the revamps are kinda corny too, no offense intended. in addition, i probably couldn't do much better.

I just realized that what i posted a sec ago was on a WICKED old topic. Check page one and you'll get what i meant. O-I-< Oh yeah, i just figured out how to do an emote stickfig
    I just got a hack idea, herez a hint to what it iz: :-O
    PS Read my signature. PLZ!!

The one who can find out which pokemon I used for this (up to 7) gets a virtual cookie :)
    Gardevoir, ho oh, shedinja, maybe wartortle, froslass, i think, umm... i'm kinda stumped :3
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here: Pidgey? Duskull? Dusclops? Now I'm just winging it. :3

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    theyr'e brilliant i like all of them keep up the great work ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Nice Job Froslass, Did you ever make the animation for the ballet moves animation that I asked for on Pokemon Lab? If not, that's ok.

I love this but could have used shading on the sled.

Back