• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frosmoth egg please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    Does anyone have a Frosmoth egg they could trade me? I'm not looking for any specific nature or anything like that. I just want to have Snom/Frosmoth on my team in sword, and would really prefer not to wait to get it near the end of the game.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I have a Frosmoth in my sword that I can put in a daycare to make eggs with, do you have anything like Galarian ponyta, Deino, Heatmor, Jangmo-o to pick some examples?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    If you find one let me know because I'm looking for this as well

I was able to get an egg from someone else, that being said, I now have a snom egg I can trade to you! If you're still interested :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    Yea that would be amazing thank you

No problem, I'm just glad I can help someone else out! I'm not sure what time zone you may be in, but I'm in EST, so let's coordinate a time where we can trade!

Last edited:
    Years
  • No problem, I'm just glad I can help someone else out! I'm not sure what time zone you may be in, but I'm in EST, so let's coordinate a time where we can trade!

Yea I totally get it and yea I'm EST as well like it's 1140 am for me right now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back