• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frozen Grass - Water/Grass Deck - Rate

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
  • Hey, I just went to the Regional Championships at the Potawatomi Inn. I ran 2-4, and the second win was by default because my opponent didn't show up. This is my deck, please rate and comment on helping me do well. I personally think that my Pokemon selections are pretty good (Meganium & Prinplup kicked butt) but my combinations aren't suited. My energies are good in my opinion, but my trainer cards are not suited and are really not working well. Well, rate please!

Frozen Grass
    Pokemon:
    | Qty. | Card | Level | Set |

| 1 | Piplup | Lv.10 | Majestic Dawn |
    | 2 | Piplup | Lv.9 | Diamond & Pearl |
    | 1 | Prinplup | Lv.24 | Majestic Dawn |
    | 1 | Prinplup | Lv.20 | Diamond & Pearl |
    | 2 | Empoleon | Lv.42 | Diamond & Pearl |
    | 3 | Chikorita | Lv.10 | Mysterious Treasures |
    | 1 | Bayleef | Lv.28 | Mysterious Treasures |
    | 1 | Meganium | Lv.48 | Mysterious Treasures |
    | 3 | Turtwig | Lv.11 | Majestic Dawn |
    | 1 | Turtwig | Lv.9 | Majestic Dawn |
    | 3 | Grotle | Lv.23 | Majestic Dawn |
    | 1 | Torterra | Lv.51 | Majestic Dawn |
    | 1 | Torterra | Lv.45 | Diamond & Pearl |
    | 2 | Shellos East Sea | Lv.19 | Majestic Dawn |
    | 1 | Gastrodon East Sea | Lv.43 | Secret Wonders |
    | 2 | Buizel | Lv.12 | Mysterious Treasures |
    | 1 | Floatzel | Lv.32 | Great Encounters |
    Trainer:
    | Qty. | Card |

| 1 | Dawn Stadium |
    | 2 | Energy Search |
    | 2 | PlusPower |
    | 1 | Lake Boundary |
    | 1 | Night Pokemon Center |
    | 1 | Team Galactic's Wager |
    | 2 | Night Maintnence |
    | 1 | Poke Radar |
    | 1 | Energy Restore |
    | 1 | Professor Rowan |
    Energy:
    | Qty. | Energy Type |

| 8 | Grass Energy |
    | 7 | Water Energy |
    | 1 | Health Energy |
    | 2 | Call Energy |
    | 1 | Darkness Energy
    | 1 | Metal Energy |

I was also thinking about starting a new deck that was Drifblim/Gengar/Gyarados or something like that. If you have ideas about that, post those too! Thanks!

riskbreakers

Bang!
    Years
  • To start off, the Pokemon:Trainer:Energy ratio normally pokemon ranges from 18-23, trainers, 20-30 and energies 14-18. Two stage two lines without any draw accelerator such as Claydol and Uxie.. No offense but it is kinda bit flawed.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Wow, that's a lot of Pokémon. You'll need to drop some, (I recommend Shellos and Gastrodon myself, but I think that's mostly personal preference) and get more trainer/energy cards.​

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2009
    hi guys my grass-water deck is pretty good just get a couple of shuckles from secret wonders if you know your friends use special energy cards if they do you prevent all effects including damage done to shuckle

pokefandavid

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I would keep the piplup to empoleon line and the turtwig to torterra line because you have 2 of each stage 2s and i would keep buizel and floatzel in there too and shellos and gastrodon but i would take out meganium because there is only one (and chikorita and bayleef as well)

Back