• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Frrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeezzee*

Freeezzzeee

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Never Ever

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    noway im not tht bad have u SM?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey yea in san andreas i have 2 :P
    thats one cool game

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i put this cheat on once and the whole police came tanks helicopters evrything :P i got SO busted

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    yes, I can't ever survive when police is chacing me...I get soo annoying I want to smash the comp..but i think we're a bit off topic. XP

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    XD I barely get caught by the police now...unless I'm being shot down by a jet after I cross the border..XD

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Going off topic.

I have never been stopped by a policeman however I have an interesting story about Dakota...interested...

Me, Dakota, and another one of my freinds were on our way back from a movie, in the car me and my other freind get him to crank up the music(the song Drunken Lullibies) with the windows down...so he gets caught up in the moment and starts to swerve with the music and switch lanes constantly...ohh yeah and speed. We drop off my other freind and he driving to my house to drop me off...and we see red and blue flashing behind us so we pulled over...it was his first time and it was HILLARIOUS. :D

Years
    yes the police got me once because the light on mine bike was not on>_>'they shine a bright flaslight in mine eyes :dead:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yea when I was five a police man arrested me for murder and I was locked up in jail with these 28-70 years old people and everyone respected me and I killed everyone who dared to speak without kissing my feet and bowing down first. Well actually I haven't been stopped by a police not one single time.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    i would be soooo embarrassed if i got arrested that i'd never show my face again. my parents would disown me (not really). i think i have been arrested in my friends PS game, Driver 2, once or twice.

Back