• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fruit Basket Club~

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Wolf_Goddess said:
    Bwah hah hah hah! Wolf_Goddess here to bestow you with her awe-inspiring presence!

Okay, that was me going a little hay-wire...o.0 Anyways, I wish to join! So may I?

Hey wolf_goddess my friend welcome..^^

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome Wolf_Godess and I LOVE you avitar^^ Kyo Rules!!!! Also Envy Yuki is very cool, he was always one of my faves as well.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Isn't he?^^ I hate his mom though!! >: She is mean, and I hate the way she treated Yuki and even in the thirteenth book too!! (Do you guys know what I'm talking about?? ^^;;; becuase I'm not sure how far everyone is)

I've never seen the anime ;; but I'll do volume instead and say volume thirteenth :D

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome Team Magma Girl^_________^ and that's cool^^ How many of the volums have you read?

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Lucky!!! I'm missing book 9, none of my bookstores have it >: they have all the other ones, but that book! Which volume was your fave??

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I know what you mean @@ it is hard to decide .....I loved book 7 with Arisa's past and talking about Kyoko and stuff, poor Tohru ;;

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Oh could I join?
    I love Fruits Basket, but unfortunately I cannot watch all of the episodes or read all of the manga. I can read up to Chapter 5 and the episodes, I can watch up to 25.
    My favourite character is Kisa Sohma.

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome Mighty Mightyena99 ^__________________^ and yes Kisa is very cool and I felt so bad for her when she first apperead but she was strong^^

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Oh could I join?
    I love Fruits Basket, but unfortunately I cannot watch all of the episodes or read all of the manga. I can read up to Chapter 5 and the episodes, I can watch up to 25.
    My favourite character is Kisa Sohma.

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

thats my favorite character as well.
    welcome team magma girl and mighty_mightyna99.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    @pink-tiger: really shes very fave character? *looks at sig and pretty avitar* I could never tell XD I've always wanted to get a Fruits Basket avitar but I can't ;;

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    Hi may I join I luv Fruits Basket!! My favorite character is Haru (I think you can tell by my name XD).

Back