• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fruit Basket Club~

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    XD yeah Shigure is very cool, and yep ♥Kyo♥ is definatly a fave and Hatori <3

Welcome bro, and yes Haru is pretty cool! Also Team Magma Girl, you have an avitar I could use??!! OO♥ that would be great^__________^ thank you!

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    *Princess Seraphia* said:
    Isn't he?^^ I hate his mom though!! >: She is mean, and I hate the way she treated Yuki and even in the thirteenth book too!! (Do you guys know what I'm talking about?? ^^;;; becuase I'm not sure how far everyone is)

I've never seen the anime ;; but I'll do volume instead and say volume thirteenth :D

Yes, I know what your talking about. I read the 13th book already

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh cool^^ and I love How Ayaa just came in and was all nice to him, it was sweet. Plus I love how he reports everything to Hatori (via text message or phine XD)

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome bro, Chi chi and pengin-chan^__________^ I agree with all the faves you put down!! It sucks Ritsu might not appear again ;;

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hasn't it????? It's also gotten sad as well, I feel really bad for Momo and Momiji ;;

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I know and Momo wants to play it with him ;; i bet they'd make a great bro + sister duet!

Years
    I think so too. ^_^
    Hmm..Momiji means "rabbit" and Momo means "peach."
    So you have...rabbit and peach.
    XD

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    It's so unfortunate that I can't buy Fruits Basket manga or anime. I have to download it off the Internet or Limewire (which is where I got the japanese episodes).
    Living in Perth, they don't sell the anime :( so sad!
    I got a picture of Kisa she is so cute!
    ~Fruit Basket Club~

And Tohru Honda!
    ~Fruit Basket Club~

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Back