• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT: A Chunk of Chained Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19sq

- HA Mareanie, female, Bold, caught in Dive Ball*
    - Bounsweet, Jolly, caught in Luxury Ball
    - Machop, male, Adamant, caught in Luxury Ball Traded away
    - HA Cutiefly, female, Timid, caught in Beast Ball Traded away
    - Rockruff, male, Jolly, caught in Friend Ball
    - Rockruff, female, Jolly, caught in Friend Ball
    - Cubone, male, Adamant, caught in Dusk Ball Traded away

Hatched:

-HA Vulpix, female, Timid, caught in Love Ball w/ Egg Moves*
    -Cyndaquil, female, Timid, caught in Beast Ball
    -x2 Cyndaquil, male, neutral, caught in Beast Ball

I'm looking for these, all should-probably be untouched (no nicknames or TMs):

- Modest Celesteela caught in regular Poké Ball
    - Advid Cosmog and Nihilego collector (mostly Cosmog), so they're a near-guarantee for a trade. Cosmoem, Type: Null/Silvally, and most other special Pokémon also help
    - Attaching good items can net you a free Bottle Cap. And really-good offers can net you a Gold Cap.
    - Not really into competitive or Bank Ball Pokemon, but anything is worth a shot as an offer

Will be online for the next 15 minutes or so. Hit me up if you got anything to offer!

*These Pokemon will only be traded away for the Celesteela in question, or once Celesteela has been traded to me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    Shinies for Trade:

- Machop, male, Adamant, caught in Luxury Ball
    - HA Cutiefly, female, Timid, caught in Beast Ball

- Advid Cosmog and Nihilego collector (mostly Cosmog), so they're a near-guarantee for a trade. Cosmoem, Type: Null/Silvally, and most other special Pokémon also help
    - Attaching good items can net you a free Bottle Cap. And really-good offers can net you a Gold Cap.
    - Not really into competitive or Bank Ball Pokemon, but anything is worth a shot as an offer

Will be online for the next 15 minutes or so. Hit me up if you got anything to offer!

*Mareanie will only be traded away for the Celesteela in question, or once Celesteela has been traded to me

I have an untouched Type: Null that I would love to trade for that Cutiefly if you would!
    Also, you're more than welcome to something out of my hatchery if you're interested in something there.
    :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Shinies for Trade:

- HA Cutiefly, female, Timid, caught in Beast Ball

*Mareanie will only be traded away for the Celesteela in question, or once Celesteela has been traded to me

I've got an untouched cosmog here. I wanted to know if I could trade it for machop.

Last edited:

User19sq

I have an untouched Type: Null that I would love to trade for that Cutiefly if you would!
    Also, you're more than welcome to something out of my hatchery if you're interested in something there.
    :)
    I suppose I can go for another Null. I'll just evolve it and trade it for a Cosmog anyway.

Adding you right now.
    I've got an untouched cosmog here. I wanted to know if I could trade it for machop.

Machop's still available, yes. Adding you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    I suppose I can go for another Null. I'll just evolve it and trade it for a Cosmog anyway.

Adding you right now.

Machop's still available, yes. Adding you.

Hey sorry hadn't checked this in a while. Ok I'll need to add you. You still online?

TheEeveelutionist

~SHINY DEX HUNTER~
    Years
    is the Machap still available? and are you only wanting those mons you listed or interested in other shinies as well?

i currently have 42 Shinies from the Alolan Pokedex, some random W/ good balls some Synchonized and ability controlled.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Shinies for Trade:

- HA Cutiefly, female, Timid, caught in Beast Ball Traded away

I've got a spare cosmog and celesteela what can I get for them?

User19sq

I've got a spare cosmog and celesteela what can I get for them?
    If the Celesteela is in a Poke Ball and is Modest, as well as untouched, you can claim Mareanie. Otherwise, feel free to chose two others that haven't been claimed!
    Hey sorry hadn't checked this in a while. Ok I'll need to add you. You still online?

is the Machap still available? and are you only wanting those mons you listed or interested in other shinies as well?

i currently have 42 Shinies from the Alolan Pokedex, some random W/ good balls some Synchonized and ability controlled.

What do y want for Machop?

Well, this is awkward. All of you want the same Machop. Unless you guys wanna out-bid each other or choose other shinies, I've no idea who to trade it to.

User19sq

Do you want an untouched Cosmog for Bounsweet? :o

Cosmog's always a guarantee with me, so long as it has no nickname. XD

Currently in a few trades, so I'll have to ask you to wait a moment, if you will.

EDIT: Adding you now. I'll be waiting.

Last edited:

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    If the Celesteela is in a Poke Ball and is Modest, as well as untouched, you can claim Mareanie. Otherwise, feel free to chose two others that haven't been claimed!

Well, this is awkward. All of you want the same Machop. Unless you guys wanna out-bid each other or choose other shinies, I've no idea who to trade it to.

The celesteela is not modest nature and it's in a beast ball , I'm not sure if it's untouched I got it from the gts , if possible I I would like to trade it for the jolly male rockruff but if possible could you evolve it to lycanrock midday form because I have moon that's only if you have pokemon sun

User19sq

The celesteela is not modest nature and it's in a beast ball , I'm not sure if it's untouched I got it from the gts , if possible I I would like to trade it for the jolly male rockruff but if possible could you evolve it to lycanrock midday form because I have moon that's only if you have pokemon sun

I would, but it's nighttime right now. XD;;;;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back