• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT : aprimons , shinies , BR shinies , Items , HAs , egg moves mons , LF : shinies , aprimons , HAs , items

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Thanks to you too helped me add to my collection. Oh by the way the Sableye didnt come with Prankster its HA. But thats fine. Thanks again!

Oh I'm sorry do you need me to breed one for you? I just bred them once , and didn't check the abilities

Years
  • Oh I'm sorry do you need me to breed one for you? I just bred them once , and didn't check the abilities
    Sorry to bother you again but the Cottonee did not come in a Moon Ball. Was moving them and saw that it was not in it. Every other pokemon is fine except those two. When your able to breed them. Sorry to be so picky.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Sorry to bother you again but the Cottonee did not come in a Moon Ball. Was moving them and saw that it was not in it. Every other pokemon is fine except those two. When your able to breed them. Sorry to be so picky.

So so sorry , I bred the wrong cottonee , I'll breed your moon ball cottonee and HA sableye right now

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Sorry for taking so long but the oricorio is finished , let me know when you are able to go online

Awesome, thanks! No worries, I understand people have a life outside this website haha!
    I'll be online from 9PM to 11PM EST tonight, let me know if you can make it

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back