• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT : aprimons , shinies , BR shinies , Items , HAs , egg moves mons , LF : shinies , aprimons , HAs , items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Can I have your adamant HA dratini ha magikarp modest drampa and beldum while holding the items choice band destiny knot leftovers and lucky egg for my moon and beast ball rockruff, love and heal ball cutieflies adamant and careful heavy ball scyther beast ball bagon and premier and beast ball ha gible

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Can I have your adamant HA dratini ha magikarp modest drampa and beldum while holding the items choice band destiny knot leftovers and lucky egg for my moon and beast ball rockruff, love and heal ball cutieflies adamant and careful heavy ball scyther beast ball bagon and premier and beast ball ha gible

Sorry I'm not really into this trade and I already have what you offered

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hey! We missed each other yesterday but tonight, Friday, I'm gonna be avaliable pretty much the whole evening (7PM to Midnight EST) and Saturday I'm going to be avaliable from 11AM to Midnight EST :)

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Are y trading on S/M?if yes interest on your parasect what do y want for it?
    How about BR Dartrix?is it lv100?O_o

Hey there , the parasect is level 30 and shiny BR dartrix is level 54 and competitive

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I have two HA eevees and a shiny honedge and also moon ball deino and I want it for the mons and items that I requested in the last post

I've got all of your pokes ready with them holding the items , when are you able to trade and what's your fc and ign? Mine is 0533 8755 9086 and my ign is battle doom

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Hey! We missed each other yesterday but tonight, Friday, I'm gonna be avaliable pretty much the whole evening (7PM to Midnight EST) and Saturday I'm going to be avaliable from 11AM to Midnight EST :)

Are you able to trade now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back