• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT: HAs, BR, Items (lucky eggs, ect..), pokerus, ect LF: Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    Alright, here are the basics of what I am looking for:
    Hidden Ability pokemon
    Egg Move Pokemon
    Shiny Pokemon
    Battle Ready Pokemon
    Shiny Battle Ready Pokemon (XD)
    Apricorn Balls
    Any other rare items
    BP Items
    Do you have any things like that? Because otherwise, I am not sure I want to trade away my destiny knot :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    hey there , i'm ready to trade now , what's your fc and ign? mine is 0533 8775 9086 and my ign is battle doom

Oh gee, perfect timing! I was just about to go to bed :D
    IGN: JJ
    FC: 5387-2055-8598
    Adding you now and will be on soon
    Update: I am on

Tell me when you're going on

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    i'm online right now
    send me a request

It seems I have misplaced my heavy ball somewhere, or maybe I didn't save my game when I got it (I think it is the second one) will a level ball work instead?
    Also, I am not seeing ya on my guest list

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    It seems I have misplaced my heavy ball somewhere, or maybe I didn't save my game when I got it (I think it is the second one) will a level ball work instead?
    Also, I am not seeing ya on my guest list

i really need a heavy ball maybe we can trade the heavy ball later when you get it?

EDIT : never mind , what about i'll trade another shiny for the heavy ball next time you get it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    i really need a heavy ball maybe we can trade the heavy ball later when you get it?

EDIT : never mind , what about i'll trade another shiny for the heavy ball next time you get it?

Deal :) My bad, I know I didn't trade it away, so yeah, probably just forgot to save. I'll message you when I am ready, but I think I'm gonna go to bed soon tonight What shinies do you have left?

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Deal :) My bad, I know I didn't trade it away, so yeah, probably just forgot to save. I'll message you when I am ready, but I think I'm gonna go to bed soon tonight What shinies do you have left?

the ones i can trade are shiny parasect , shiny rowlet , shiny salazzle , shiny primarina

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Its me again and I want your lucky eggs and your porygon2 for my shiny ditto dewpider cutiefly litten bagon and what ever item you want.

All babies are lv.1 and they have perfect 5ivs for each nature (eg. Timid cutiefly has perfect 5ivs except for attack)

Also the bagon is modest nature

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    hey alfie it has been a long time you still have a shop :)

Let's not steal Asalo's post.

I don't due to current circumstances. I'm just checking in here for quick trades now and then :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back