• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: MANY Moon Ball Adamant 5/6IV Rockruffs w/ Thunder and Fire Fang moves LF: Offers/ HA mons

Status
Not open for further replies.

indidoge

friendly neighbourhood doggo
    Years
    I'm currently trying to breed a shiny Rockruff, and I have a load of breedjects in my box that would obviously go to more use with anyone who wants them, rather than just sitting there in mine :0 I've got about 50ish (currently- probably more to come) of 5IV (obv all but sp.attack) Rockruffs (Mix of Keen Eye / Vital Spirit. I didn't breed for the HA since the consensus seems to be that Sand Rush Midday Lycanroc is the most ideal, and I'm going for a Midday Lycanroc). And I have about 7/8 6IV Rockruffs. As I mentioned in the title, they're all also Adamant, and all in a Moon Ball AND only a couple of them DON'T have Thunderfang and Fire Fang.Ignore that- they all have Thunder Fang AND Fire Fang :P

I'm looking for just some HA mons in return. I don't mind the IV's but the more the better :P Just want to build up my repertoire of HA pokemon. One in particular that I'm looking for is HA Eevee, and I'll take other offers too :D

Thanks!

HA Mon's I've gotten in return so far:
    Spoiler:

ALL ROCKRUFFS ARE
    Moon Ball
    Adamant
    Keen Eye OR Vital Spirit
    Egg moves Thunder Fang AND Fire Fang
    5IV, sometimes 6 if you ask for it. I have like 7/8 6IV. The other 60 are 5IV

If you'd like one, maybe just let me know which Ability you want, and if you want a nickname I can do that too

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm currently trying to breed a shiny Rockruff, and I have a load of breedjects in my box that would obviously go to more use with anyone who wants them, rather than just sitting there in mine :0 I've got about 50ish (currently- probably more to come) of 5IV (obv all but sp.attack) Rockruffs (Mix of Keen Eye / Vital Spirit. I didn't breed for the HA since the consensus seems to be that Sand Rush Midday Lycanroc is the most ideal, and I'm going for a Midday Lycanroc). And I have about 7/8 6IV Rockruffs. As I mentioned in the title, they're all also Adamant, and all in a Moon Ball AND only a couple of them DON'T have Thunderfang and Fire Fang.

I'm looking for just some HA mons in return. I don't mind the IV's but the more the better :P Just want to build up my repertoire of HA pokemon. One in particular that I'm looking for is HA Eevee, and I'll take other offers too :D

Thanks!

I have the following HA pokemon:
    Spoiler:

and i would a 5IVs rockruff male with Jolly/adamant nature and ability vital spirit and both egg moves

indidoge

friendly neighbourhood doggo
    Years
    I have the following HA pokemon:
    Spoiler:

and i would a 5IVs rockruff male with Jolly/adamant nature and ability vital spirit and both egg moves

OK! I'll maybe take the HA geodude. Ive got your Rockruff ready~ They're all Adamant

And, HalcyonXII, thanks! What kind of Rockruff do you want? Is any fine, or you can specify Male/Female and Keen Eye/Vital Spirit

** I forgot to mention too that I can nickname them if you guys want

Years
    OK! I'll maybe take the HA geodude. Ive got your Rockruff ready~ They're all Adamant

And, HalcyonXII, thanks! What kind of Rockruff do you want? Is any fine, or you can specify Male/Female and Keen Eye/Vital Spirit

I would it named "Doggo"

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017

Could I have a Keen Eyed female, please? Are you able to evolve it into it's mid-day form?

Years
    I'm currently trying to breed a shiny Rockruff, and I have a load of breedjects in my box that would obviously go to more use with anyone who wants them, rather than just sitting there in mine :0 I've got about 50ish (currently- probably more to come) of 5IV (obv all but sp.attack) Rockruffs (Mix of Keen Eye / Vital Spirit. I didn't breed for the HA since the consensus seems to be that Sand Rush Midday Lycanroc is the most ideal, and I'm going for a Midday Lycanroc). And I have about 7/8 6IV Rockruffs. As I mentioned in the title, they're all also Adamant, and all in a Moon Ball AND only a couple of them DON'T have Thunderfang and Fire Fang.

Thanks!

ty

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
    I'd love to get one of those 6IV Rockruffs if I could:) If I could get one with the fang attacks, that's be even better:3

Besides eevee, is there any other mon or items you'd like to get your hands on for one?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hi, i hv HA cubone, vulpix, sandshre, mareanie woth eeg moves

I would like a 5/6 ivs female adamant vital spirit rockruff with both egg moves plzz

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Hey! I'd love a vital spirit rockruff with egg moves, if possible. I have these to trade. Let me know if anything interests you.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017

Thanks!

hey there , i would like a 5iv or 6iv rockruff adamant for a HA mareanie or a HA dratini

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back