• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: MANY Moon Ball Adamant 5/6IV Rockruffs w/ Thunder and Fire Fang moves LF: Offers/ HA mons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ok im staring up my game. ill be on in a few minutes

edit: Im hanging out in the festival plaza now. ready when you are

edit again: I have to go do something, so ill be back online in a few hours

i'll be on for the next 11 h say when u'r up to trade

indidoge

friendly neighbourhood doggo
    Years
  • I would love a Moon Ball Rockruff. I have quite a few Gen VI HA pokemon available (check the link in my signature) as well as a few of the pokemon from previous gens. Just waiting for the update to get everything up on the current gen...Anyway, feel free to let me know what really interests you!

mmmmmmm Could i maybe have one of your HA stufful with ice punch? a male if possible

and @matal_matty - it says you left that message 7 hours ago, so i'll come back in four hours to see if you're online~ (just realized i read that wrong.) I'll be online for the next while so if you happen to come on, let me know!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2017
    I can offer you a hidden ability Love Ball Mareanie? Not sure on IV's, I'll check now and see if I can breed a good one.

izana

Izanagi
    Years
  • Hi friend, I'd like to get 1 of these Rockruffs. I have a Porygon non HA 6IV's and a Vulpix 5IV's Timid or Modest with Egg Moves Moon Blast/Freeze-Dry/Hypnoses.

Can be 5/6 IV's Adamant with or without the moves.

Tks

indidoge

friendly neighbourhood doggo
    Years
  • Ok! So Boynsy, I'll take you up on that! female preferably

And izana, Maybe the vulpix? probably timid with the egg moves. and male. I take that back- the porygon would be great! Thanks!

All of my rockruffs have both thunder fang and fire fang. did you guys want a male or female or does it not matter? and keen eye or vital spirit?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back