• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] FT: NA Volcanion Code LF: PAL Volcanion Code/Other Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I have an NA Volcanion Code that I received but can't redeem myself since I'm in Australia so would like to trade it if anyone has an unredeemed PAL Code. I'll consider other offers though if anyone has one.

Thanks

Years
  • This list is slightly outdated:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386026

I also have a bottle cap or two I could spare. I'd be happy to toss out one of each of those 'mons. The best toxapex that I have for trade is about lvl 50, and EV trained. I'd be happy to toss out one of each of the 'mons on that list for the NA Volcanion code. (I had a code,but it went through the wash and I was unable to grab a new code :()

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    ahh sorry I already have competitives of all the pokemon on your list apart from jangmo-o but I have a love ball one that I want to breed eventually anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back